Chapter 5

Game of Life

                 Shin Hye couldnt sleep at all last night because she was so happy. At school Shin Hye and Min Ho talked to each other when class hasn't started yet. During class Baekhyun glared at Shin Hye the whole class time.

                 During lunch time Baekhyun dragged Shin Hye into a room where no one was around. "Why'd you get back with him? Are you an idiot? I was the one that tried to comfort you when you were sad, not him." -Shin Hye- "Sorry Baekhyun oppa. I just like him so much, I can't get over him. And we're just middle schoolers why do you have a car?" Baekhyun ignored her and just exited out of the room. He started to curse while walking down the hall back to the lunch room.

                 Outside the school building, Min Ho kept asking for a kiss from Shin Hye. She kept refusing. She looked at Baekhyun who was also looking at her, her mind went blank, she was zoned out and by the time she was back to the real world, her lips were touching Min Hos. She backed away from Min Ho. "Wei? What's wrong?" Ignoring Min Ho, she entered the school building and ran to class.

                 The next morning, at school Shin Hye was sitting in her seat and she saw Min Ho outside the classroom door talking to Xiumin. When they finished talking, Min Hos face was red and he walked towards Shin Hye. "Is it true?" He said in a mad voice. "Is what true...?" -Min Ho- "That you're dating Sehun too?" -Shin Hye- "Oppa... I don't know what you're talking about." -Min Ho- "Don't play dumb. You know what I'm talking about." -Shin Hye- "Please, believe me, I'm not dating anyone else other than you." -Min Ho- "Stop lying. I hate people who lie, right now I'm hating you." Shin Hye started to get mad. "Yes, and I hate people who dont believe me." She stood up and slapped Min Ho. "I thought you loved me, if you love me then you should believe me. But you don't. I'll give you this chance but no other if you act like this ever again." Min Ho was still mad but slowly calmed down. 

                 During break, Sehun sat by Shin Hye and they were just talking. "Ya, one of your friends told me you had a small ding dong." -Sehun- "Mou?! Ya!" Sehun tried to grab Shin Hye but she was running away from him so he chased her. Min Ho was watching them doing their thing then he stopped. After break was over Min Ho grabbed Shin Hye and pinned her to the wall when no one was around. "So you are dating Sehun." -Shin Hye- "What are you saying oppa? I really don't know what you're talking about." -Min ho- "He and you were playing your little fun tag together and you were also flirting with him." -Shin Hye- "Mou? You know what I said this morning, I hate people who don't believe me and if I say I'm not dating him them I'M NOT. I said I was going to give you a chance but you didn't take it. We're over. I hate guys like you. Don't ever talk to me ever again." -Min Ho- "Shin Hye-a." Shin Hye walked away from him to her next room in rage. "Ya Shin Hye!" He pounded the wall with his fists then kicked it. 

                 After school Shin Hye talked to Baekhyun. "You're right, I am  an idiot. Why'd I go back to him anyways? Pfft. I hate him sooooo much now." -Baekhyun- "I know right, you're such an idiot." Shin Hye laughed. "You're the only one that make me smile." There was a quick pain coming from her heart. Her chest jolted forward then back. "What was that?" -Shin Hye- "Ummmm..... nothing. Just trying to be funny."

                All night, she was thinking about the pain that kept coming from her cheat. "What is that?" She kept thinking and thinking. "Maybe I should go to the doctor... Nah, mom wouldn't take me there." She thought about it again. "I'll just call it an "illness" for now..."