Your Lips

Your Lips

"Tell me!" Luhan begged, pouting cutely at his boyfriend.

Xiumin shook his head no, "That's a secret." 

Luhan sighed dramatically before adding, "Secrets don't make friends, Xiumin." 

Xiumin laughed at the production Luhan was putting on for him.

"I won't let you sleep until you tell me," Luhan threatened, "And I know how exhausted you are." 

"Well, I can tell you it wasn't your stubborn personality that did it," Xiumin teased, as Luhan s his arm around Xiumin's shoulders, letting his head rest on the top of Xiumin's. 

Luhan hissed, and then pleaded, "Please just tell me what attracted you to me. Please?"

Xiumin laughed at the repeat question, and snuggled into the crook of Luhan's arm.

"Fine, I'll tell you, just this one time though." 

Luhan tried to contain his excitement and looked at Xiumin, anticipating. 

"Your lips," Xiumin answered simply.

"My lips?" Luhan asked, touching them and looking confused.

"Yes, your lips," Xiumin replied. 

"Why my lips?" Luhan inquired, still puzzled.

Xiumin leaned back a bit and thought for a moment.

"Well, your lips are perfect and juicy." 

"Xiumin! That's it?" Luhan laughed.

"And your lips let you talk to me, so you can tell me your thoughts and opinions and feelings and bad jokes." 

"My jokes are not that bad!"

"And your lips give me kisses and comfort and pleasure," Xiumin continued, looking up at the ceiling to continue his list, "And your lips give me your smiles and pouts and frowns and scowls and laughter." 

Luhan stared at his boyfriend, trying to hide his lips entirely.

Xiumin poked his finger at makeshift thin line of Luhan's mouth and said, "So your lips are what attracted me to you. Because your lips give me all of those things that I love. So I love your lips the most." 

Luhan, still hiding his lips, nodded firmly.

"But I guess if you don't have those lips anymore," Xiumin said, prodding at them playfully, "I guess I'd have to pick something else to love." 

Luhan moved his mouth in protest of that statement, which Xiumin used as a quick opportunity to dive in to kiss said lips, repeatedly. 

"You got your answer, so can I sleep now, Luhan?" Xiumin asked.

"No, these lips want to prove they are worthy of their high ranking!" Luhan answered, pouncing on a laughing Xiumin.