Third Instance:

3 Times Daehyun was nice to Yongguk + 1 Time where Yongguk Returned a Favour

The rustling of sheets along with the obnoxious creaks of a bed could be heard from miles away and Daehyun just being a thin layer of wall away from it finally snapped. It was 3pm and they were scheduled for an interview in less than 5 hours along with their final U.S concert later that day and needless to say he could use all the sleep he could get at this point.

Tossing the blankets to the edge of the bed he quietly slipped out of his bed, cautious to not wake the other vocalist in the room because he really couldn’t afford Youngjae on his case for disturbing his sleep.

Easing out of the room, the Busan boy silently shifted to the door on the left and was relieved to find it unlock. Peering inside he was greeted by the hotel's familiar beige walls and twin beds; one that he was positive that was Himchan and the other due to the messiness was no doubt there leader.

Daehyun tiptoed into the meticulously clean room and rounded to Yongguk’s bed. The elder was sprawled out on his sheets and wore a disgruntled expression on his face; shifting every few seconds into a different position to find comfort.

The sight made the younger sigh.

Everyone in the group knew what a heavy sleeper the eldest was and it came to no one’s surprise that the man would comfortably fall asleep  in any place, time and position. However Daehyun noticed that the other’s sleeping patterns were a bit off ever since they came to the U.S. The man hardly slept and when he did it was short and usually consisted of him twisting and turning in his bed, kind of like what he was doing now.

Now Daehyun didn’t know if it was stress or homesickness and he looked up to the man with the most utter respect but the creaks were beginning to get to him. It was a trifle thing to complain about but unlike the leader he was a light sleeper and the slightest squeak of a door would wake him out of his slumber.

“Hyung…hyung…hyung?” he tried to whisper the rapper awake for a full on minute but soon grew tired.

Looking over to the visual to make sure he was still in dream land, Daehyun decided go with his other plan, an embarrassing one but he couldn’t think of anything else.

Crouching down so he was eyelevel with the sleeping man he began singing an old lullaby he grew up with, something which he could only imagine doing to the maknae but never in his life time to his hyung.

To his surprise Yongguk stopped fidgeting within seconds and lay still, like an infant while the vocalist continued his little song with a small smile.

Daehyun deemed the elder was in deep slumber when he nuzzled his pillow and took that as his cue leave. However seeing that the elder had made a mess of his bed, he saw no harm into covering the other male back up and so gently made a reach for the strewn blankets on the other side of the bed.

To his misfortune his leaning caused his stomach to graze the leader’s arms and before he knew it Yongguk had pulled him into bed with him, arms around his waist and head buried into his neck.

The amount of heat that rushed towards the younger’s face would be enough to burn it off as he was never this closer to his hyung in all the time he’s known him. He could even recall their awkward moment on Weekly Idol where his ears practically burned red at the simple task of holding the other’s hand, yet here he was being cuddled by the very same man.

Feeling his hyung tightened the grip on his waist, Daehyun found that trying to escape without waking him up would be impossible and eventually gave up.  Shifting and making himself comfortable he closed his eyes and proceeded to head off to dreamland.

He knew that it was going to be a pain explaining the situation to both his hyungs in the morning but if it meant allowing the elder as well as himself getting a decent night’s sleep, then he wasn’t going to make a fuss.