Hellooo

Luhan's Phone Conversation With His Sister! :)

EXO-M had just finished their concert in China and they are now resting in their dorm. Luhan decided to call his sister Jenna, because he missed her a lot.

The two siblings are really close, but due to EXO M's activities in China, they don't have time to meet often with each other.

 

Jenna's POV

~Poppin’ bottles in the ice~ Like a blizzard.. When we drink we do-~

''What it's...'' I managed to say. I quickly glanced over my phone. Really now? Who DARES interepture me while i'm sleeping?* I thought to myself. I quickly pushed my thoughts away while trying to reach for my phone. ''No Name?'' who's this NO NAME that calls me in 9 in the morning? Tsk. DUDE, You better have a good reason for calling me.* I thought again.

~Like a G6, Like a G6, Now now now!~

''Hello..?''

''MY BEAUTIFUL LITTLE BABY!'' th other person on the line said. DUDE, what the hell..?

''Um... who..Who are you?'' o-O

''Jenna.. *Sign* Seriously now? You didn't recognize me? ME? Your own brother? You didn't recognized my EXTREMELY AMAZING VOICE, just by hearing me?

''OH, my LOVELY BIG BROTHER! Hahah, forgive me, but i just woke up''. YEAH, FROM YOUR ANNOYING VOICE. TSK.

''So, anyways, why are calling me?''

''I'm not even suppost to talk to my OWN sister now?'' Luhan said. TSK. This guy sometimes..

''I Didn't said that, Jesus! I was just..- wait, why i don't have your number?'' i asked o_o

''Because i changed number. Again, yeah, but, whatever, so how's life going in Korea?How's Sehun and the others?You?''

''Everything's fine. Everyone's fine too, how's life in China? Where are the weirdos?''

''I'm glad.Everything's fine here as well. Well, Weirdos No1. and No2 Xiumin and Tao are playing PSP and the other 3 weirdos are watching a movie now- i'm going to join them later, but i wanted first to talk to you, because missed you.''

''Aww, i missed you too.'' i said smiling. *He can be such a sweetheart sometimes, really* I thought, but then suddenly i remembered something i had to tell Luhan.

''Oh, by the way, guess what gege? I'm coming in China next week!'' I said happily.

''WHAT? Really? That's great. Finally we are going to spend time together. But, how so?''

''I have a free week. I was working really hard and because of that, they decide to give a whole free weekend.''

''That's wonderful, can't wait.But, wait, where are you going to stay?''

''In your dorm of course''

''What dorm?''

''Um, the one EXO-M share in China???''. Ok. He can be ANNOYING sometimes too.

''WHAT? HELL to the NO. You're not going to stay here.''

''Why not?''

''Because i'm not living alone. I Share the dorm with 5 guys.''

''So, what? Come on, Luhan, i'm your precious sister. You can't let me stay outside.''

''You will stay at a Hotel. I know onw near our dorm.''

''NO. I WANT TO STAY IN YOUR DORM.Like, damn it, BRO. What's wrong with this?''

''Jenna i'm saying this for the last time. I'm sharing the dorm with 5 guys. 5 ERT GUYS. I will not allow my sister to sleep here, in this dorm full of erted dudes.

''Lulu, calm down, it's not a big deal. Where's the problem anyways? Just because you share the dorm with 5 guys? So, what? They are not stranges, i know them! ''

''First of all, don't you ever EVER dare to call me like this again, i mean, Lulu? Seriously? It sounded freaking gay! And second, YOU are the problem young lady. You. They are guys -your friends too, yes, but they are also ERT GUYS, that i don't trust near my sister. AND YOU ARE NOT COMING, AND THAT'S FINAL. DON'T MAKE ME-'' Luhan didn't finished his sentence as Xiumin approached him and grabbed the phone from his hand.

''Hey, hey, Zhen Na~'' Xiumin cutely greeted Jenna on the phone.

''Xiumin, what the ? Give me my phone back you idiot.'' Luhan said annoying while trying to grab his phone from Xiumin but he on the other hand, totally ignored him, and continued to talk on the phone.

''So, Jenna how are you? How's life in Korea? How's Sehun? You're still dating right? Ah, nice. Nice. I'm so glad. Yeah. Aha.Oh, yeah, i know, i told-''

''Xiumin, give me phone back!'' Luhan said.

''Nope.'' Xiumin said to Luhan.

''Seriously Xiumin, i'm going to-''

'YAH! Will you two shut up? I'm trying to read here, you know!'' Kris said at annoyed. Luhan just rolled his eyes. Xiumin whispered a ''sorry'' to Kris and paid his attention on the phone again.

''TSK. Anyways, Jenna sweety, i;ll leave you now. Yeah, you know why.But, serisouly, how can you stand him? If i was his sister-'' 

''DUDE!''

''Ok, ok, fine. Bye,Jenna, sweety, we'll talk again. Yeah, i keep that in mind. Haha, ok, i love you too!''

Luhan took a step closer to Xiumin and glared at him.

''Are you trying to seduce my sister you ?'' 

Xiumin smiled awkwardly to Luhan but quckly run out of the room. Luhan just rolled his eyes and signed. *I'll deal with you later* he thought. He guickly returned his attention on the phone. 

''..Or maybe, are YOU, trying to seduce my bandmates?''

''Of course i'm not. Look, it's not my fault that i'm AMAZING and everyone - I MEAN EVERYONE- loves me, ok?'' Jenna replied.

''Ok,You sounded exactly like me now.'' Luhan said. Jenna rolled her eyes and started playing with her hair, ignoring Luhan's comment.

''Listen Jenna, because i need i rest, i'll tell you this one more-'' Luhan didn't finished his sentence when a hand grabbed his phone -AGAIN-. This time it was Tao -followed by Lay.

''OMG, JENNA IS THAT YOU? DAMN, IT I MISSED YOU SO MUCH. HOW-'' 

''JENN~JENN~OUR LITTLE SISTER~NOW WE- 

''ARE U GUYS KIDDING ME? WILL YOU PLEASE LET ME TALK ON THE PHONE WITH MY SISTER''?

''NOPE.SO JENNA, TELL-'' Lay managed to say happily, but they suddenly a shoe was thrown to his face by an agree Luhan.

''YOU ING IDIOT GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK NOW'' Luhan said to both Lay and Tao.

''Ok, Ok, take it. Jesus, Jesus.'' Lay said. while Tao just rolled his eyes and frowned.

'On the other line, Jenna was laughing out loud. 

''You're such a meanie.'' Jenna said to Luhan.

''Thank you. You see now why you can't stay here? These guys are flirting 24/7!''

''What are you talking about? They are not flirting with me. They are my friends too. Besides, everyone knows that i have eyes only for Sehun'' Jenna said with a smile, and Sehun's face sudenly crossed her mind. *My baby..My cutie prince.. I love him so much, i'm really lucky to have a great boyfriend like him.Ah, my love.* Jenna was in deep thoughts of Sehun and her.

Luhan on the other hand rolled his eyes and intereptured his sister from her thoughts.

''Ok, ok, princess, stop dreaming about Sehun, and let's focus on our previous topic.''