Anger and Confessions.

Why are you like this?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

          It was Friday afternoon, you and Hyuk just finished. The other guys came to walk you out, laughing and joking with Hyuk. It was like Kai and Sehun were Best friends with him now. You walked imbetween Xiumin and Lay who explained how their own performance was coming along.

The others were already outside and waiting. Chanyeol was overly excited so he lifted you up and over his shoulder.

You hit him in the back. "Let me go.. why are you like this to me?!"

"Because you're so light!" He laughed.

Hyuk laughed with him. "Spin her!"

Your eyes widened. "Spin me and die a thousand deaths."

He does spin you, which makes you feel dizzy.

Suho scolsd Chanyeol "You're going to make her sick!"

He puts you down, but you stumble.

Luhan grabs your arm and stables you. You smile up at him "Thanks."

You waited for a while before turning your attention to Chanyeol who had his back turned to you.

You gave him a dead leg with your knee jamming into the back of his. He fell to the floor yelping.

"What the hell?!" He cursed.

You narrowed your eyes at him. "Don't spin!" You then turned to Hyuk and slapped him on the arm. "Don't encourage!"

Sehun and Kai laughed while Chanyeol was running the back of his leg and Hyuk was rubbing his arm with a smirk on his face.

Lay patted you on the head. "How did we not have you in our lives?"

"You need to teach me what you just did to Chanyeol" Kyungsoo smiles

You laughed at him and told him your technique.

Just then you felt yourself being lifted off the ground again, but not as high as before, it was Hyuk.

You frowned at him "Do you not learn?!" You punch his back, but he just laughs.

"You're right Chanyeol! She is light!" He laughs.

Luhan tries to compose himself.

Once he lets you down you jab him in the ribs. "This is what I mean! you guy's are such a bad influence!"

"This is why you're single Lin.. you're so violent..." Chen snorts.

You frown at him. "I'm single because I hang out with dorks!"

Luhan laughs, he knows you had to say it so he didn't take notice.

Kai pouts. "We're not dorks..."

"To be honest.. I can see where shes coming from" Tao smirks.

"Yeah..." Kris agrees

You rolled your eyes. Baekhyun patted you on the head. "You wouldn't change us though right?"

You smiled at him. "Of course not, but don't take it that you can get away with whatever."

"Some of us know how to behave," Luhan smirks.

Xiumin rolls his eyes. "You're a hypocrite" he laughs.

Luhan goes to grab Xiumin into a headlock but he runs away, Luhan chases after him.

You all laugh.

 

 

 

     The next day, a Saturday, which you were happy about, the guys invited you to a bar with them, you woke up a little later than planned which meant everyone was already at the bar.

Baekhyun phoned you to tell you he was gonna come and get you.

You walked out of your apartment to meet him, he grinned.

"So how are you finding it?" He asks.

You smile at him. "It's not so awkward

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter