ch 6

Happy endings never exist or so i thought...

Gege where were going?? Tao to somewhere special said.. Tao grinned at kris..

Gege please tell me what kaisoo were doing?? yah i told you not to ask me about that kris said..

Tao puffed his cheeks ,kris saw that he could'nt help but melt at the cute sight. He pinched tao's cheeks,tao rubbed his cheeks yah gege what was that for??

You are so cute tao, tao blushed and said yah im not cute im handsome ,kris chuckled.

Now tell me gege where were going?? kris sighed, you wont stop asking untill i tell you right??

Nae i wont gege and i wont stop bugging you untill you tell me about kaisoo..

kris quickly changed the topic and said were are going to lotte world.

Lotte world tao jumped up and down in excitement..

kris started the car and tao hopped into the car, sighing heavily kris drived off,ge buy me gucci bags , a big ice cream that too chocolate flavour with choco chips on the top, wel go for the rides and the scary house kris completed tao's sentence,

yes scary house wait what s..scary house tao shuttered, kris chuckled n said he just kidding , tao pouted n stick his tongue out at kris look outside the window, aigoo panda i never meant to scare you off its just i wanna go to scary house once, tao kept silent , kris sighed heavily hmm tao do you wanna know what kaisoo were doing?

tao looked at kris and smiled brightly and nodded quickly,

tao do you love me? ehh ofcourse gege tao loves kris gege a lot,kris smiled.

But gege why did u asked like that? kris changed the topic saying they reached to lotte world, tao quickly put his head outside the window in excitement he saw nothing , he glared at kris , gege nice trick huh you changed the topic -pouts-

kris stopped driving n pecked on tao's lips, tao blushsed a thousand shades of red, kris chuckled looking at tao's tomato red face.

'Gege' tao blushed hard and facepalmed, kris slowly pulled the youngers hands n kissed gently on tao's lips, the youngers eyes widened but slowly went on with the flow, soon the sweet kiss turned out into a passionate one, the younger stay still and let a soft moan while the older dominated,due to the lack oxygen kris broke the kiss, both panted heavily,

kris cupped tao's face and asked did you like it? tao nodded  and blushed...

thats what kaisoo were doing, 

mwo?? jinjja? but what were those weird sounds?? tao asked innocently??

kris facepalmed,ahhh gege please tell me tao whined..

i wont tell you but il show you the older smirked, the younger blinked innocently and nodded.

kris changed the route and took tao to his farm house. Ge why are we here ? i thought we were going to lotte world ? tao questioned

kris smirked n said do you want to know what kaisoo were doing or not?

the younger nodded quickly..

 

The moment they stepped inside the older's bedroom, kris spun tao around and captured his lips, their tongues making their way inside each other battling for dominance to which obviously kris had won.

 

kris pulled tao close to his leaving not hint of space, with the closeness of their heated bodies both of them could almost hear their rapid heatbeats,

the younger wrapped his arms around kris's neck enjoying the pleasure kris was giving him, he gasped as kris's hands sneaked inside his shirt, slowly n gently kris roamed his hands on tao's bare body, feeling the urge to do more kris started tao's shirt,

tao's eyes widened as he was unsure of what his gege was doing, he felt his cheeks blushing red,but he could'nt careless, hes the one who asked for it anyway.

 

The youngers heart beats faster as kris slowly pulled of his shirt leaving his upper half completely exposed.

 

Kris broke the kiss due to lack of air as his lips moved down tao's soft neck.His left hand grabbing back of youngers neck as he tilted tao's head to the side , and biting tao's neck hungrily.

the younger muffled out a soft moan and quickly covered his mouth, kris while busy making hickeys whispered softly 'dont hide your moans baby'

then he his ear lobe ,which sent chills down tao's spine, but the youger was enjoying these unknown feelings which he never felt before.

 

Kris looked at the younger and asked if he liked the feeling, tao blushed and nodded but quickly pouted, kris pecked tao's lips and asked what was wrong , not fair im the only only one who is shirtless here tao spatted, kris smirked and striped off his shirt.

 

kris sat down on the edge of the bed pulling tao onto his lap, kris smirked after noticing that the younger was getting hard already.

 

With both hands tao cupped the older's face as he invited him into another breath taking kiss,

i..i dont think this is right kris said but he continued ravishing the youngers mouth, 'yes this.... is wrong' tao replied as his hands were roaming on kris's abs, tao gasped breaking the kiss as kris started caressing his hardened s with his thumbs, the younger bit his lower lip preventing himself from letting out moans.

 

"this is so ing insane.." we should stop his , make me leave now kris spatted,

tao unconsciously nodded "right you should leave" the younger said.

tao stared  at the older exposed chest, admiring the most gorgeous body his eyes ever laid on, unconscious of the look kris was also giving him..

Tao definately had the most innocent face, kris finds himself most cutest seeing him staring at him like that.

 

The latter touched the older's milky white smooth chest yet muscular.

"No i want you to stay" tao told him looking straight into his eyes for a few seconds as if their eyes did all the talking. Umm may be i should stay kris said.

 

He laid tao on the bed gently placing him self on the top of the younger, hovered over him as lips went down the youngers collar bone, tao wrapped his arms around the older's back pressing his body closer to him.

 

Tao's lips parted as he let out a soft moan when kris started taking one of his into his mouth harder which made tao arched his back.

tao continued with his eyes close as kris did the same to the other one.He kept kris's name which only turned the other guy on. kris stopped the activity as he started undoing tao's pants, pulling and throwing it aside leaving the younger with only the boxers on,he can clearly see the growing which made him want the latter more.

 

Tao's breahing became more uneven as he saw kris unbuckling his pants,feeling he desire of doing this for him, younger quickly pried off kris's hands and started undoing his pants pulling it off kris smirked as he saw tao's sudden aggressiveness.

 

Lets start the real thing shall we kris whispered, he quickly pushed tao onto the bed and their bodies pressed against each other, kris started grinding his bulge against he other to which both moaned shamelessly, as he grinded their private parts much faster feeling two of them hardened more with each .

kris's hand started brushing his fingers on tao's clothed bulge,tao gasped as kris started caressing the hard bulge.

Enjoying the reaction he was getting from the younger he dared to sneak his hands inside the youngers boxers, tao found himself as kris started in a slow pace,he arched back in pleasure and precummed along his length.

 

"stop..." the younger breathe out,as kris paused  and pulled off his boxers leaving himself completely ,he did he same to he younger,

kris spread the youngers legs wider, tao gasped upon seeing kris huge ,kris smirked n whispered  i know you want me, tao nodded.

kris positioned himself above the younger as he slowly grinded in between the mid area of tao's .

Tao gasped in shock as he felt somehing entering him,kris was getting impatient as he inserted his middle finger in tao's tight hole he gave few s as he entered his second finger.

 

Tao sweared it was painful as hell and kris kept on ng his fingers inside him and he saw tao's hips jerked up he understood that he found his youngers sweet spot, he entered his third finger scissoring ruthless which made tao scream in pain tao quickly covered his mouth, upon seeing tao covering his mouth kris removed his hand and told him no one was at home just let it out.

 

do you want me to stop said kris, "no dont stop i can still bear it" he bravely answered, he felt kris's fingers off him.

Ssshh relax kris told as he started his own member,he spread tao legs wider tao could feel the head of poking his hole hardly,but tao was having second thoughts of stoping kris but he was too late,his thingy already entered his hole almost forcing its way in, tao arched as his body winced in pain ,he felt like hes ripped into two, his eyes started tearing up as his hot tears made it way down his cheeks as kris's full length made it inside of him.

 

After getting inside him kris waited for tao to adjust to his length, he bent down and kissed tao's cheeks, tao's heart skipped a beat realising kris was being gentle which made tao cry more,

"sshhh the pain will fade away soon" said kris.

Tao nodded and said i love you , you can move now, kris raised himself nad started ing in a slow pace making sure tao's is not getting hurt,tao cried out loud as the size of the older guy started moving inside him, after a few more s tao can already feel the pleasure..

kris tao moaned..

umm kris hummed as if asking him what is it

m..more tao moaned , f..faster kris, he signalled kris to take him to another level.

 

without no hesitation kris started ing fastern and hard into the tao's tight hole. tao was feeling pure pleasure feeling his full length inside him,he was louder repeating kris's name,

Im close baby kris whispered, he started sroking tao's member as fast as he was ing inside him, kris was feeling himself on the edge , he started hitting tao's prostate over and over again, while his hand the others member, tao wrapped his legs around the older waist, im getting close tao moaned as he released his  within kris palm,not long kris cummed in his hole, tao let out a moan as he felt his inside being filled with kris's .

 

kris let himself fall on top of the younger one, feeling each others bodies covered with sweat as both of them were paning hard, he slowly removed and lay beside tao pulling him closer to his muscular chest,the younger rested his head on kris's chest.

Gege have i told you today that i love you?

kris chuckled and said i love you too my adorable panda, with that kris pulled he sheets upon them to cover their bodies and they dozed off to sleep..