ch 4

Happy endings never exist or so i thought...

after enjoying their outing the members returned to thier dorm,D.O was worried so he ran to his and kai's room and saw that kai was not their...he ran into the living room yelled hyung kai is not there in the room,

 

suho:kyungsoo-ah kai not a kid he must have went out or something dont worry hel come back soon...

 

D.O:but hyung he said hes not well how can he go out??

 

kris:yah he must be in other room just go and check..

 

while D.O was checking the other room...

 

while baekhyun was very eager to see his channie..he ran tto his room and saw something which disturbed him a lot.

he could'nt control his tears and ran outside of dorm he fell on his knees and cried a river members saw baekhyun running out with tears,

so suho went after baekhyun to know what happened...

 

suho saw baekhyun sat on the floor and crying,he ran and hugged baekhyun and rubbed his back saying baekhyun-ah what happened why are you crying???

 

on the other hand D.O finally made his way to chanyeol and baekhyun's room and saw kai was half and in chanyeols arms...

 

D.O was about to ran out with tears in his eyes kris held his hand and stopped him and asked why everyone is crying?? 1st baekhyun and now you??

 

D.O understood why baekhyun was crying too, their hearts were broken into pieces that no one could mend..

 

D.O pointed towards baekyeol's room..

members opened the room and gasped at the sight..

 

kris hugged D.O and asked do you love kai and D.O nodded..

and baekhyun?? he loves chanyeol D.O said.. members nodded... 

 

suho was comforting baekhyun but he couldnt stand seeing baekhyun's uncontrollable tears..

he made baekhyun stand up and take his hand in his and walked inside their dorm..

 

there he saw D.O was in same condition...

 

slowly D.O woke and ran inside his room...

 

suho bought baekhyun and told him to lie down on the couch...due to all the crying baekhyun's head was aching but he could'nt careless his eyes were getting heavier and he closed his eyes and slept..

 

members gathered and said we have to fix this problem then everyone nodded in agreement..

 

Due to the chaos in he living room kai woke up,

 

he went into the living room and saw members were discussing about something,

but he could'nt care less,

 

so he went inside his and D.O's room,

it was dark he swiched on the light and saw D.O on the floor crying...

 

kai quickly went to D.O's side sat beside him,

took D.O in his arms and asked what happened hyung why are crying...

 

D.O pushed kai away...kai was shocked..

D.O touch me D.O yelled...

 

what happened hyung kai yelled back...

D.O started crying even more...

 

kai softened and went near D.O and said,hyung did i do anything wrong why are you behaving like this??

 

Kai cant you see how much i love you..

 

kai was stunned because of the sudden confession..

hyung what are you saying??

 

yes kai i love you,not a brotherly love but more than that.i've always loved not only now but from he start,ever since i saw you, i fallen for you...

 

i loved only you, you are my first love..

but it doesnt matter you're with chanyeol now..

 

just leave me alone kai..

wait hyung who told you that i love chanyeol hyung..

 

i love him but as a friend kai said..

 

but i saw you two were on bed dint you did it??

kai widened his eyes and said no we dint..

 

hyung i want to confess something kai said..

 

what is it??D.O said wiping his tears..

 

kai:hyung when everyone went out chanyeol hyung and i had a fluff moment,we kissed... 

 

D.O's eyes widened like a round donut.his eyes started tearing up,

but kai wiped his tears and said i was a mistake,we fallen into temptation..

 

but in real i love you hyung,when we kissed i was only thinking about you,

please forgive me D.O hyung..

D.O came near kai and said,

what did you say just now??

i said please forgive me hyung..

 

D.O:no no before that.

i said i love you hyung...

 

D.O smiled and said do you really love me??

kai nodded and and said yes i do my love..

 

D.O hugged kai and said i love you too kai..

D.O:if you love me wipe away that kiss,which chanyeol kissed you before..

 

kai:eh??how can i wipe it

kiss me D.O said..

 

kai smirked and kissed D.O,he wanted to do more,

being a ert he is,kai unbuckled D.O's pants..

 

D.O gasped in horror..

 

im sorry hyung i dint mean to kai said..

no i want it D.O said...

 

really?kai asked to confirm..

D.O nodded shyly..

 

 

 

 

next chapter kaisoo ..*ert laugh*

thank you guys for reading......