Chocolate Love

Chocolate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

         "....What the hell?" I just stared at the small rectangular prism-like case that was put in my hands.
         "Yah. I made this for you as a White-Day present since nobody else would be as nice as me as to give you one. If you don't want it I'll just take it-" Sora was about to use my present- it was a lipstick.
         "Wait! Geez, it's my present so gimme it." I sighed and grabbed the thing and examined it. It had such a dark tint...No way am I ever going to wear that thing. Especially on a crappy day like this.
         "Why'd you make the lipstick so dark?"
         "Because it's made out of chocolate and other organic sweet ingredients, Pabo. It's actually edible- Now, give me that lipstick and I'll put it on you." She grabbed the lipstick and took the cap off. The scent of the lipstick gave it away that it was chocolate.
           This was my chance. I was going to take a bite of the chocolate lipstick. If I ain't wearing it, might as well eat it.
         "Yah!.. I didn't make this for you to eat it! Stay still and shush." I pouted but obeyed. At least my pouted lips made it easier for her to apply it on easily... Wait. What the hell was I thinking?!
         "Uwaaaah! You look great. I knew this romantic colour would suit you. I'm such a genius." she kept squealing in my face. I was getting sick of the embarrassing noise she was making while we were outside the school entrance. The bell interrupted what was left of her squealing.
         "It's time for class to start. Don't you friggin' take it off or eat the lipstick. I better see it still there after school." she ran to class before I even had a chance to detest.
            The only exciting news in class was that there was a male transfer student. Pretty exciting.. Please sense my sarcasm.The new kid walked in the class and suddenly, the class was in dead silence. I guess I knew why- I don't want to admit it but he was pretty good-looking. Pretty tall, a slim toned body, gorgeous face and that stare though. Wait. He's staring at ME. I blushed right then and there feeling very embarrassed with those beautiful eyes on me.
Then something sudden happened.                  

            He started to chuckle at me. I blushed even more. Was there something weird on my face? The others didn't notice because they were all too busy staring and murmuring about the new "hot" dude. 

            He bowed and introduced himself.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

        "Hello. I'm Chanyeol. Pleased to meet all of you." his smile melted all the girls' hearts. The guys even thought he was cool. Right then and there, I knew what would happen. I clutched my palm and cursed.
           "Crap. I can't fall for some dude so easily again. Calm down, calm down." I muttered to myself and held my breath.
Chanyeol sat down at the front of the class while, I, who hated class, sat at the back of the class to capture less attention. He even looked perfect from the back view.
           While the classes ended, I headed for the last class I had before lunch would start. I caught a glimpse of Chanyeol before leaving and caught him with the girls in my grade. Some of the girls there were people I knew that had boyfriends. Even Sora was there. I laughed at how easy he can steal any girl's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter