002

Lost In Love

Once again, Kai stepped inside the library. It's not that he love books instead of something else. He wanted to see her again. He will took a glance at her, that will make him feels better. He couldn't live since their break up. If only he have the power, he would turn back the time and fix everything he can. But he couldn't. He can't.

He heard something fell. He quickly find it. And, he saw her. The books fell on her and she's in trouble. Before he could approach her, a guy help her. It's not an ordinary guy, it's Sehun.

"Are you alright? Let me help you" he said, pulling her hand. Kai couldn't stand to see it. It somehow makes him want to hit Sehun.

She just nodded, not wanting to take Sehun's hand instead of getting up by herself.

"It's okay. Thank you but I'm okay" she smiles. 

Kai miss that smile. The smile that she always show to him. He clenched his fist to see Sehun's face, he somehow looks that he wanna tackle her.

"By the way, I'm Sehun" 

She just nodded and smile. "I'm Suzy"

Kai couldn't stand to see it and walked away from there. He remember it. He remember the first time they met each other. It was the happiest moment for him when finally make she realised that he's existed.

 

 

He running downstairs as he chasing her. She left her notes on the table and he want to return it to her.

"Wait! Wait! You left your notes!" he shouted. 

She stop her steps and turn around. She see him. He seems like a crazy guy.

"Did you called me?" she tilted her head.

"Yeah. You left your notes. Here" he said as he give it to her.

"Thank you" she smile. It make his heart fluttering like crazy. 

"Kai. I-I'm Kai. A-and you are?" 

She chuckled to see how nervous he is.

"I'm Suzy. Nice to know you, Kai" she smiled and walked away.

"Wait!"

She turn around and tilted her head.

"C-can I be your friend? If you want..." he grinned.

She just nodded. "Sure. It will great"

He smile widely. He feels happy. Extremely happy. Only if she know how happy he is to be her friend. Only if she know his feelings for her. He likes her. He fell in love with her. While people keep bullying her, he fell in love with her.

 

 

It's raining heavily. He standing at the outside with the umbrella. He see her. She don't have any umbrella. If only he could lend her the umbrella, he would. But he can't. He don't have any courage to do that. 

He look around and he could see that Sehun is walking towards her. Holding the umbrella, he looks shy; probably he wanted to lend it to her. 

"Hey" he said shyly. Suzy turn around and smile widely to see Sehun is there.

"Seems like you don't have umbrella. So... If you don't mind, just maybe... Would you let me to send you home?" he asked.

Kai can't hold it anymore. He clenched his fist and try to hold back his anger. If he could punch Sehun, he would do that even though Sehun is his best friend.

"Uhm... I don't like to burden you" she said.

"No. Not at all. If you don't want, it's okay. But take my umbrella. I don't you to get wet" he said, handing her the umbrella.

"Is it okay if I use your umbrella?" she asked, tilted her head.

"Yeah. Just use it, okay?" he said and running in the rain before she could say anything.

She just look at the umbrella, biting her lips. "Well... Since he lend this to me, I should use it" she said and start to walk away.

Kai just watched her from afar. She don't even realised it. 

"Pffttt~ Stupid.... I shouldn't feel like this anyway. I don't know her" Kai said to himself.

 


 

Hello!~ ^^

Hope you'll like this :D

Thanks for subscribe! ^^ <3

P/S: English is not my native language so bear with the mistakes :P

-Aeriren-