001

Lost In Love

The dark grey clouds make everything seems boring. Looking at the outside, she just sighing and continue her work. Bae Suzy is her name and she's the librarian in her school. She is a nerd girl with her books; everyone would described her like that. She's not the ignored girl but people love to tease and bully her.

"I wanna borrow this book, miss"

A cold and husky voice make she startled. She was too busy with her work.

"Miss? I wanna borrow this book"

She slowly look up at the person. She don't know how to react. He look at her like he don't know her and that's it. She's a stranger to him now. Nothing could she do. She just nodded and record what type of book that he wanted to borrow.

"You can take this book now" she said without looking at him.

"Thank you, miss" he said and left.

She slowly look at his back, her eyes started to glaze. Why it must happened to her? She just a stranger to him. They don't know each other. Well, that's what she's trying to think though she couldn't pretend.

"I can't be like this" she shook her head and continue her work.

 

 

As he walked out of the library, he look at the book. It was her favourite book. She loves to read it and will always read it. He just smile and sighed. How could he treat her like a stranger? He don't want but he had to. He don't want her to be in pain. No one ever know what he felt. It's only him. Kim Jong In is his name but everyone would call him Kai. 

He used to date with Suzy secretly. No one knew their relationship. They would holding hands in crowded which no one could noticed it. They would smile if they're bumped into each other. He always accompany her in the library when the school ended and they would pretending that they didn't know each other if there's someone else. Even his best friend never know about them.

"Yah!~ Kai-ah!"

Kai almost got a heart attack when his best friend shouted. He could be deaf.

"What?! I'm not deaf so just talk softly" he exclaimed while rubbing his ear.

"Well... Because you're a deaf. I've been calling you for many times! What were you thinking? Daydreaming again, Mr?" Sehun raised a brow at him.

"Sorry.... I... Uhm... Not really a daydreaming... Haha" he fake a laugh.

"Yah~ You borrowed this book again? Aigoo... I never understand why you like to read this book..." Sehun rolled his eyes.

"You'll never know" Kai grinned.

 

 

"Suzy-ah... Why do you love this book?"

"Because... I love this book. It makes me to think about you sometimes. Haha"

"Duh... Just say that you miss me"

"I am. I will and always miss you, Kai"

"Promise you will?"

"Yes. I promise"

 

"Will you, Suzy?" he mumbles every time he remembered it.

 


 

Hello!~ ^^

How's it? 

I hope you'll like it >_<

Thanks for subscribe! :D

Sorry if it's too short. I'll try to write it longer next time ^^

P/S: English is not my native language so bear with the mistakes :P

-Aeriren-