KNOW NOTHING

SPYING ON YOU

 

 

 

[KNOW NOTHING]

 

 

 

"Sit", Jiyong says shortly.

 

 

"Hell, it's just a few minutes we met and you already start to order me around. What's really going on with you ?", Youngbae says as he sit on the ground. They are sitting under the oak tree in the corner of school's backyard. This tree located far enough from the door, so they can make sure that nobody would hear their conversations. Jiyong pulls out his phone and show it to Youngbae.

 

 

"That woman is the one who hang around that b*tard. She's a doctor. I got many photos of them together, but..", Jiyong says slowly.

 

 

"But ?", Youngbae asks.

 

 

"But I never seen them holding hands, kissing or stuff like that", Jiyong says sadly.

 

 

"Never ? Not even once ?", Youngbae asks.

 

 

"Mmm. No, not even once. It's weird don't you think ?? Cause when he's around noona, he really can't take his hands off my sister. Sh*t this is making me angry", Jiyong hisses. He really wants to send all those photos to his dearest noona, but He still thinks that this bunch of photos didn't enough. There's no prove about them together as a couple, because there's no intimate skinship. And somehow this is making Jiyong furious.

 

 

"Are you sure they're not some kind of cousins or a family ??",

 

 

"No, I don't find anything like that. They're a college friend, both of them go to the same college on Tokyo. I think they knew each other so well",

 

 

"Hmm. You know Ji, as I can see here, this man do care and like the doctor. B-but..", Youngbae says slowly.

 

 

"But what ?",

 

 

"I don't think it's things like that. You know, like couple. I really think they're just friend. Are you sure she is the only one woman near him ?", Youngbae says.

 

 

"I know that !! That's why I'm so desperate !! It's just her, but sometimes he likes to hang around Dara and Chaerin. But I don't think one of them is the woman. They treat him like a sensei. No more", Jiyong says coldly.

 

 

"How could you be so sure about it ? So this whole two months you just spying on this doctor ? Why don't you spying on your beauty friends too Ji ?!! Ahh sometimes you're so stupid",

 

 

"Why should I spying on them ? I'm sure they're not the one", Jiyong hisses angrily.

 

 

"Why are you so sure ?! You barely know them !",

 

 

"I know them enough", Jiyong says softly.

 

 

"OH !!!", Youngbae yells loudly.

 

 

"What ?!",

 

 

"D-don't t-tell m-me !!! You- you y-you…",

 

 

"Stop stuttering idiot !", Jiyong says as he hits Youngbae head.

 

 

"You like them !!!", Youngbae says loudly.

 

 

"Who ?? Me ?? Them ? What do you mean ?", Jiyong asks confusedly.

 

 

"You like the girls",

 

 

"Me ? NO !! Are you crazy ?? They're just freaking teenager", Jiyong says quickly.

 

 

"Well, beautiful teenager to be exact. Just tell me Ji, you can’t lie to me",

 

 

"I really don't like them Youngbae. Really"

 

 

"Liar. You're always eyeing the brunette girl, what’s her name ? Da.. D-daya ??", Youngbae says.

 

 

"It's Dara, you stupid",

 

 

"Ahhh, yes that Dara. You like her don’t you ?",

 

 

"NO !!",

 

 

"Chincha ?!!",

 

 

"I'm deadly serious", Jiyong says as he's staring at Youngbae.

 

 

"OHMYGOD !", Youngbae screams.

 

 

"Sh*t !! Stop screaming !!", Jiyong says as he pulls Youngbae and covers his mouth.

 

 

"Mmmphh.. Mmmphh", Youngbae mumbles. Jiyong lets him go but Youngbae pulls back Jiyong by the neck.

 

 

"YOU FREAKING IN LOVE WITH HER ?!", Youngbae whispers.

 

 

"What ?!! I'M NOT !! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ?!", Jiyong says as he pushes Youngbae away.

 

 

"Your eyes. It the same as when you're crazily in love with Kiko. But there's something more", Youngbae says as he's staring at Jiyong eyes openly.

 

 

"Don't say that name", Jiyong hisses.

 

 

Kiko is his first girlfriend. They're dating when they still on high school. Their relationship gone smoothly. And like Youngbae says, Jiyong is crazily in love with the girl. Treating her like a princess and a queen is not a problem for him. But the girl left him, just because he's not some kind of school's star.

 

 

She left and date a senior student. She never acknowledge Jiyong as her boyfriend, and treat him like they never know each other. In short, the girl is so shame about their past relationship. Those past still hurts Jiyong, and until now Jiyong could count how many woman he had close with sincerely since that accident . Jiyong never really date a woman, cause they're actually just a fling for a day or two, never more. And like that, Jiyong got 'playboy' as his other name.

 

 

"Ah, sorry. But really you like the girl right ?", Youngbae says as he threw his arms around Jiyong's shoulder and pulls him near.

 

 

-Kyaaa!!!! He hugs her !!!-

-Omooo !!! They're so cute !!-

-Jina is really a lucky girl-

 

 

Screams and cheers could be hear from the second floor. Jiyong looks up slowly and sees many of his schoolmates looking at him and Youngbae from the window. Those girl had the dreamy look, and drools. Thankfully, the girls are far enough to hear their conversations.

 

 

What are they doing there ?!!

 

 

"Your friends are really friendly and beautiful Ji", Youngbae whispers in his ears.

 

 

"Stop whispering, you idiot !", Jiyong hisses softly as he glares at Youngbae.

 

 

"Hey, isn't it Dara and your cute friend ? Uhmm- C-chae-L-lyn ??", Youngbae asks as he waves to them.

 

 

"Chaerin, idiot", Jiyong says as he glances towards Dara and Chaerin. Chaerin shyly waves back but Dara just stands there and glare at them.

 

 

"Ahh, she's cute by the way. Ji, what's wrong with your Dara ? She looks like want to kill me", Youngbae whispers.

 

 

 

"Mmm, I don’t know", Jiyong says shortly as he watches Dara walks away from the window followed by Chaerin. Now they're gone from Jiyong sight. He sighs.

 

 

"You really like the girl huh", Youngbae mumbles as a wide grin crept on his face.

 

 

"I'm not ! How many times I should say that ?!", Jiyong hisses.

 

 

"Liar, you Kwon Liar. I bet you've know her well now, she's your roommate right ?", Youngbae says.

 

 

"Yeah, but I know nothing about her", Jiyong states sadly.

 

 

"Know nothing ?", Youngbae asks.

 

 

"I know nothing", Jiyong says as he stands up and pulls Youngbae up.

 

 

I know nothing about her.

 

Not a thing. And I barely know her.

 

I barely know her heart.   

 


Annyeong !!!!!!

Chapter thirteen guysss !!! Whoaaaa >.<

Hope you like this^^

 

Please comments, subscribes and upvotes

HENGSHOO !!!