SICK

SPYING ON YOU

 

 

[SICK]

 

 

 

"Go away", Jiyong whispers.

 

"Baby~ Can I get my goodnight kiss ??", Youngbae whines as he pulls Jiyong to his embrace. Jiyong just stares at his stupid best friend with a blank look. They stand in front of Jiyong's room with many girl students peeping from their own room. Jiyong sighs softly as he flicks Youngbae's forehead.

 

"Aww, it hurts baby", Youngbae says as he pouts.

 

"Aigoo, my baby hurts ??", Jiyong says cutely as he wipes Youngbae's forehead hardly.

 

"A kiss will heal", Youngbae says with a teasing look. Jiyong smiles as sweetly as he can and pinches Youngbae's cheek hard.

 

"No kiss for the day baby, goodnight", Jiyong says as he pushes Youngbae away and walks in his rooms quickly.

 

 

He shook his head remembering the stupid act he and his best friend put on this day. They walk around the school while holding hand. They keep whispering like idiot about nothing to be exact. People might think that both of them were cute while actually they're bickering and cursing each other all the time. They had talked about Jiyong's missions too. And Youngbae success to make Jiyong spying on Dara and Chaerin too.

 

 

People in the school keep talking about them. How it is so rare for a student's boyfriend wandering around the school. And to make it worst, all the girls here are keeping their eyes on Jiyong and Youngbae. They're drooling over Youngbae, talking about how well-built, and manly he is and many more.

 

 

Urghh. They haven't seen me ON MY CASUAL CLOTHES yet.

I'm more charming than that stupid brat.

Stupid teenager.

 

 

"If you keep that, your cheek will blow up", a soft yet cold voice comes from beside him. Jiyong turns and shocks to find Dara is in the room.

 

 

"Why are you so shock ? This is my room too, you know. Don't ever think to bring your brat here", Dara says as she sits on her bed, eyeing Jiyong coldly.

 

 

"I'm not going to let him in either. I'm not that crazy", Jiyong says as he takes his sleep attire and goes to the bathroom.

 

 

"Good then. You and that brat had made this school in awe. So troublesome", Dara says loudly as she lays on her bed.

 

 

"In awe ? We did nothing", Jiyong says as he walks out the bathroom in black short and white shirt. He sits down on his bed facing Dara.

 

 

"Your brat made the girls gone noisy. Screamin and such a thing, troublesome. And I can't believe Chaerin did that too", Dara hisses.

 

 

"Chaerin did what ??", Jiyong asks.

 

 

"She can't stop talking about your brat. How lucky you're and stuff like that. She just didn't know how bad he could be", Dara hisses.

 

 

*BRAG*

 

 

"Dara!!", Chaerin screams at the top of her lungs as she opens the door rudely. She looks around and when her eyes met Jiyong's, she smiles widely and run towards him.

 

 

"Jina-ah~ You're here ?? Aigoo I miss you a lot", Chaerin says as she hugs Jiyong.

 

 

"Eh.. What's wrong with you ?", Jiyong asks as he pull away from Chaerin's hugs.

 

 

"Nothing. I just miss you a lot", Chaerin says softly as she hug Jiyong again. Jiyong eyeing Dara blankly and Dara let out a frustated sigh.

 

 

"She want to ask if you had some other guy like that brat", Dara says coldly.

 

 

"Huh ? Who is brat ??", Chaerin asks.

 

 

"Her boyfriend", Dara states coldly.

 

 

"Dara-ah !!! Youngbae-shi isn't a brat !! He is nice", Chaerin yells.

 

 

"You didn't know anything about that guy", Dara says.

 

 

"So you know about him ??", Chaerin asks furiously.

 

 

"I know more than what you see", Dara says.

 

 

"What ???!", Chaerin yells.

 

 

"Can you shut up ?? You both really noisy !! Chaerin, Youngbae's my boy-friend not yours. And Dara, for godsake ! Stop calling him names. I know you didn't like him, but still you can't go around me calling him like that", Jiyong hisses angrily.

 

 

"S-sorry", Chaerin mumbles softly.

 

 

"Mm", Jiyong mutters.

 

"Ummm, I'm going to my room. See ya later", Chaerin says as walk out the door.

 

"Why did you hate Youngbae so much ?", Jiyong asks.

 

"Because he's not a good man", Dara says.

 

"You don't know him",

 

"I know enough to hate him",

 

"I think you're not a kind of person to judge people. But well I'm wrong", Jiyong says sadly.

 

"I'm never judge anyone", Dara hisses.

 

"You just judge him, Dara",

 

"I didn't judge him, I'm stating the truth",

 

"Can we stop this ? We will end up fighting if you keep saying stuff like that",

 

"I just want to make you realize that he is not the one for you, Jina",

 

"If he isn't the one. Then who ??",

 

"I b-believe s-somewhere out t-there you'll find the one", Dara stutters.

 

"Tch, nonsense", Jiyong says coldly.

 

 

He couldn't get the reason why Dara hates Youngbae so much. He actually grew angrier each time Dara talks bad about Youngbae. It's not just because he's angry that his best friend being judge by a girl who barely know him. He grew angrier when a thought suddenly come to his brain. A thought about Dara being attract to his very best friend, Youngbae.

 

 

What if she really likes Youngbae ?

Is that why she keeps telling me to dump? him ?

So she can date Youngbae ??

Ahh, why did I think about this ??!!

And why did I get so angry ?

 

Get your mind straight Kwon Jiyong !!!

 

 

"R-really !! I-if you just looking at something d-different, I b-believe y-you'll find a person who l-like you a lot", Dara stutters

 

"What do you mean by something different ?", Jiyong asks.

 

"Someone d-different from Youngbae",

 

“Huh ??”, Jiyong asks.

 

“Umm- nothing.. Urgh, I’m going out. I’ll bring my keys so you don’t have to wait”, Dara says as she walk towards the door.

 

 

“Dara”, Jiyong calls her.

 

“Y-yes ?”,

 

“Where do you want to go ?”,

 

“Huh ?.. Umm- I’m just.. Uh- going..”,

 

“You wanna met someone ?”, Jiyong asks coldly.

 

“N-no !!! I’m not, I j-just going for a walk. Bye”, Dara says as she runs to the door and closes it in a flash.

 

Jiyong sighs loudly, he lays on his bed in a thud. He throws his arms over his eyes when his mind drive into the petite girl and her particular guy.

 

All of a sudden, he felt sick again. More sick than before. 

 

 


 

 

Hello !!! This chapter fourteen >.<

Sorry for the short updates, I'll take this story slowly.

So please bear with meee T^T

And and I like your comments !!!

Oh, It's so heartwarming !! Thanks a lot !! {{{}}}

Please support TAEYANG !!! his album RISE will realese on June 10!!

Got very excited about it !!

 

Did anyone here watch runningman ?? 

Just now, they come to my country with Park Jisung for Asian Dreams Cup!!!

Kyaaaa !!! >.< Kang Gary Yoo Jaesuk !!!! <3<3

I can't stop screaming !!!

 

Ohh, please comments, subscribes and upvotes !!!

Hengshooo !!!~~