JINA'S BOYFRIEND

SPYING ON YOU

 

 

[JINA'S BOYFRIEND]

 

 

 

 

Jiyong has following Seunghyun since that night. He didn't want to spent his time in his room looking at his device and waiting for Dara to come back. He rather goes around school then sitting there and looking at Dara's happy face.

 

 

It freaking hurts to see her smiling happily after meeting that man.

Damn.

 

 

He had followed Seunghyun everywhere, and now he can make list of the people Seunghyun like to hang around with. One of them is of course dr. Riuna. He took many photos of them and recorded their voice by using his phone. He feels like a robber, sneaks and hides everywhere.

 

 

Sh*t, If this not for Bom noona, I really won't do this.

This is getting crazier !!

 

 

And, without his knowing Friday is coming. It means Youngbae will coming tomorrow. But Jiyong never fussing about it anymore. Even, Dara has sending him a hard glance for days, and keep asking about Youngbae visit. Jiyong really didn't care about it.

 

 

I need a break for this. This awful sickness has been ruining my day.

 

 

---

 

"Your Japanese's score is really great Jina-shi. I'm proud being your teacher", Seunghyun says as he ruffles Jiyong hair.

 

 

"Aishh, not my hair sensei", Jiyong says cutely.

 

 

Yeah, for sure he's faking it so well. They're currently sitting on the backyard. Jiyong sits down between Dara and Seunghyun. Dara is busily munching her sandwich while Jiyong is playing with his phone.

 

 

"Don't do that, she really hates it when people ruining her hairstyle. Right Jina ?", Dara says softly.

 

"Mmm", Jiyong muttters.

 

"Okay okay, then I should ruin your hair instead", Seunghyun says as he ruffles Dara's hair.

 

"Aish ! Oppa!!", Dara yells as pushing Seunghyun's hand away. Seunghyun is too busy laughing and didn't realize the aura changes from Jiyong's body.

 

 

Did Dara just call this bastard oppa ?!! O.P.P.A ?!!!

 

 

*BRAG*

 

 

Chaerin is standing in the door while she's still managing her breath. She looks like she's been running for quite far.

 

 

"Why are you open the door that hard ? It'll broke it you idiot", Dara says coldly.

 

"Haah.. J-ji..na… T-there's.. some..one..", Chaerin says out of breath.

 

"Breath first Chaerin !!", Dara yells. Until Chaerin can manages her breath back by drinking Dara's favorite Orange Juice, she starts talking.

 

"There's someone in Headmaster office now, a-and he's so freaking handsome !!!! You guys have to see him !!!", Chaerin screams out loud.

 

 

"Is he more handsome than me, Chaerin-ah ?", Seunghyun asks her cutely.

 

 

"HELL SENSEI !!! HE'S MORE HANDSOME AND COOLER THAN YOU !!!!", Chaerin screams again.

 

 

"Can you stop screaming it freaking hurting my ears !", Jiyong yells angrily.

 

 

"Ah sorry Jina. Oh I forgot, headmaster asks me to bring you there now", Chaerin says.

 

 

"Now ? Why ?",

 

 

"Like I know that. Come on, before the handsome guest gone !!!", Chaerin says as she pulls Jiyong's hand and drag him. They arrive in front of the headmaster door. And without knocking Chaerin gets in and pushes Jiyong inside. Seunghyun and Dara is following them inside, when many girls student were crowding in front of the headmaster office.

 

 

"I bring your request sir", Chaerin says as she shoves Jiyong to the middle of the room.

 

 

This crazy girl is just pull me, drag me , and push me like a thing !! Freaking teenager.

 

 

Mr. Dong Wook stands from his seat and guide Jiyong near him. The guest that Chaerin talking about is standing up as well with his hand reach out for Jiyong.

 

 

 

"Baby~", he calls Jiyong softly with a mischievous smile on his face.

 

Yeah, Youngbae is the handsome guest that Chaerin talking about.

 

 

"Tch", Jiyong hisses slowly as he steps up to his best friend and hug him tightly.

 

 

Great, now the punk is here.

Hell, I didn't realize I miss him a lot.

 

 

"I miss you baby. You look cute", Youngbae says as he hugs back and pecks Jiyong cheek.

 

"Assh*le", Jiyong says as he pushes Youngbae away.

 

 

HE ING KISS MY CHEEK !!! CRAZY PUNK.

 

 

"Aigoo, stop calling your sweet boyfriend like that. You know I love you so damn much, right baby ?", Youngbae says as he pulls Jiyong to his embrance again.

 

 

"You stupid b*astard, get your hand away from my body", Jiyong whispers slowly to Youngbae's ear, making Youngbae laughs out loud.

 

 

"I like that too babe, but not here. There's too many people here, you are for my eyes only. You know that right ?", Youngbae says loudly, making the two girls froze in their place and the two guys coughing like sick.

 

 

"Okay enough son, I know you miss her a lot. But please not in my office and in front of my face", Mr. Dong Wook says as he's laughing. Jiyong pushes Youngbae away from him and turns around facing Seunghyun, Mr. Dong Wook, Dara, and Chaerin.

 

 

"J-jina, is h-he y-your b-boyfriend ??", Chaerin stutters while eyeing Youngbae shyly. Youngbae throws his hand around Jiyong's shoulder and pull him near, eyeing Chaerin from head to toe.

 

 

"Who is she, babe ? Your friend ?", Youngbae asks.

 

 

"Mmm. Bae, this Chaerin and Chaerin, this is Youngbae my boy-friend", Jiyong says calmly. He really didn't mind Youngbae hand on his shoulders or everyone eyes on him. His eyes is focusing on Dara who is eyeing Youngbae like a predator eyeing their meal. She looks like really want to kill Youngbae. Her ears has turn red and she grits her teeth tightly.

 

 

Why is she looking like that ? Why is she so angry ?

 

 

 

"Hello, I'm Youngbae. Thanks for your help, I know you help my girlfriend a lot", Youngbae says as he shakes Chaerin hands happily, making Chaerin blushes.

 

 

"A-ah, N-no I d-didn't help much. I'm Chaerin", Chaerin says softly.

 

 

"You have a cute name", Youngbae says as he retreats back to his positions and put his hand around Jiyong's shoulder.

 

 

"Would you introduce me to your friend there too, babe ?", Youngbae says as he points Dara.

 

 

 

"Hmm. She's Dara my roommate and next to her is my Japanese teacher, Choi Seunghyun", Jiyong says.

 

 

"Ahh, hello dara, and sir !! I know my girl has been bothering you a lot, right ? She kind of feisty sometimes", Youngbae says as he looks at Jiyong playfully, earning a smack on his head by Jiyong.

 

 

"I'm not feisty !", Jiyong hisses but smiling widely, trying to get along with this 'boyfriend-girlfriend' act that his bestfriend has put on.

 

 

"Aigoo, you look cute together", Mr. Dong Wook says.

 

"Yeah, you look good together", Chaerin says softly.

 

 

"Of course we're. Umm, babe, uncle let me stay here until tomorrow. Because you says you're sick, I'll be very bad if I just visit you for a day right ? So I'll be staying here all day with you ", Youngbae says as he pull Jiyong by the waist.

 

 

"You'll not stay with her all day, crazy kid ! I'll not let you stay in her room. You'll be staying at mine. And don't try to sneak into her room, or I'll hunt you down Youngbae", Mr. Dongwook says sternly.

 

 

"Aish, just chill out uncle. I won't do that, my little kitten in sick, I just want to be around her. Is it bad ?", Youngbae says as he pouts.

 

 

Now, his old trick has come out. Pouting like idiot.

 

 

"Aigoo, don't pout like that. I tell you, I'm fine already. Why are you suffering yourself. I'm just a bit tired, baby. You don't have to do this", Jiyong says cutely as he pinches Youngbae lips a bit tighter.

 

 

"But I want it~", Youngbae says as he puts his chin on Jiyong's shoulder.

 

 

"I never know you act that cute around your girl", Mr. Dong Wook teases.

 

 

"My girl never protest about it", Youngbae says.

 

 

"Why would I protest about this cute things ?", Jiyong says as he pinches Youngbae's cheek.

 

 

"Uhmm- sorry. I need to get my things. Excuse me, sir, Youngbae-shi. See you later Chae, Jina", Dara says as she's gone out the door.

 

 

"I need to get my work too, sir. Excuse me. See you around Youngbae-shi", Seunghyun says as he slips out the office.

 

 

"Your target is a bit playboy don't you think ?", Youngbae whispers to Jiyong ears.

 

 

"Yeah, he is. He's making me crazy", Jiyong whispers back.

 

 

"Stop whispering !! You can get out from my office, and you'll take him around the school after your class right Miss Kwon ? And please make sure he's back here on 7 p.m. You may go now", Mr. Dong Wook says softly. The three of them walk out the door and Chaerin goes in the separated ways.

 

 

"I need to talk with you now", Jiyong says as he grab Youngbae's hand and drag him away. Not minding about the shrieking and screaming girls in the hallway who are attracted to his best friend.

 

 


 

Hey hey heyyyyy !!!!

Chapter twelve yeorobun !!!!

I really excited to write this chapter !!

I put Youngbae a.k.a Taeyang in~~

 

He'll comeback soon right !!

I'll support my BB boys !!!

Fighting oppa~~~

 

Please comments, upvotes and subscribes !!!!

Love you all, Hengsho~~