iv.

Living out my own fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

= Part four =

 

 

It’s been two days since I dated Kyuhyun’s starcraft-mate, Sungmin. He’s cute. But personally? I think he’s too gay. I mean, I’ve never met a guy who wears pink inside and out and from head to toe. I bet he’ll definitely bleed pink if I scratch his skin. My bestfriend insisted that I should date to push any unwanted feelings for my sister’s boyfriend and the guilt slowly eating at my insides everytime I remember Siwon on my bed. So I’m here, sitting at the Twosome café with, hey who is he again?

“I’m Lee Hyukjae. I like basketball. I study at…” and blah blah blah. Okay. He’s weird and he’s definitely not handsome. And he has been staring at my chest longer than my face. Ugh.

“Yeah yeah. I know. I get it. You like basketball, I don’t. You dance, so what?” I said, gripping tightly at my cup of coffee. I’m fumbling with my phone in my purse at the other hand. Damn you, Kyuhyun.

“I’m sorry. Have I done—“

I held my palm up against his face and he stopped. “You know what? It’s not you, it’s me.” He frowns.

I picked my phone out of my purse and dialed my bestfriend. Hyukjae was still mumbling about how this was his first date and that he was nervous but I don’t care. I want myself out of here. Kyuhyun wasn’t picking up. I sent him a message and dumped my phone back to my purse. I stood up and smiled at the guy in front of me. “It was nice meeting you though. Goodbye.” Then I left. Just like that.

 

The summer hasn’t been good for me. Siwon is still not showing up at our door. Not that I really care but my sister was furious. Kyuhyun has been giving me dates and so far, no one has been interesting at all. Kyuhyun met me halfway on my walk down to our street. He waved at me but I only rolled my eyes.

“So, how’s your date?” He asked, grinning.

“He’s a ert. How could you?” I narrowed my eyes at him, pointing a finger at his chest. “He’s been staring at my chest the whole time. He could’ve reached for my dress and rip it if I wasn’t too careful.”

He laughed. “I didn’t know. I’m sorry. Leeteuk told me he’s a good friend so I thought—“

“What?”

He did a double take and raised a brow. “Wait—what? Did I say something wrong?”

“You said Leeteuk. You mean, the Leeteuk of Seoul High? The team captain of our basketball team?”

He crossed his arms against his chest and nod. “Yes. Leeteuk. Siwon’s bestfriend. The very Leeteuk. The one and only. That’s right.”

I smacked him at the head and walked right past him, to our porch.

“Hey!” Kyuhyun ran behind me. “What’s wrong with you?”

I turned around, ready to hit him with my purse. He put a protective distance between us. “You know what? Sometimes, I think if you’re really my bestfriend.”

“Hey, it’s not as if I asked Siwon for Hyukjae to date you. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter