iii.

Living out my own fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

= PART THREE =

 

 

I successfully got Kyuhyun home safe and sound. Now it’s time to bring myself home. I felt my body shudder. Maybe because of the cold. I gripped my elbows in my hands, rubbing them to create some sort of heat in my body. The only light in the streets were the tall lamp posts on every side. I’m not someone who goes screaming of the dark but I’m afraid of walking alone at night. And apparently, I am, right now. The walk from Kyuhyun’s to ours took only 10-15 minutes. I must have not noticed that I was actually running. I stepped on the front porch and the sound of the wood creaked under my feet. The last thing I need not to see tonight is, Siwon. I kept my fingers crossed, hoping he wouldn’t be inside.  I wish Tiffany had kicked him out earlier. I wrapped my hands on the knob and twisted it slowly, avoiding noise. I slid myself on the little gap and walked in my toes.

“It’s almost midnight.” My night has gotten more disastrous. He’s still here. The lights were out but I could trace his figure coming up to my place. When he was in my line of vision, he leaned down. Our faces almost crashing with each other, then he pulled back. “Are you drunk?”

“I’m not.” But, maybe I am. A bit. “I took Kyuhyun home before I got here. Maybe that’s not what a drunk person can do.”

“You brought him home yourself?”  He asked.

“Kyuhyun is not that heavy, you know. I—“

“You could’ve been—you—“ He ran a hand on his hair, going for the dishevelled look. I could have found that adorable if only we were in a different situation. “You could’ve gotten to some Sooyoung! It’s dangerous out there for a girl like you! And you’re alone and—” He eyed my very short dress. It could actually be a top.

I lifted a finger against his mouth and he shut up. “I’m okay. Nothing happened.” I assured him.

I felt his breath on my fingers and I yanked my hand off him awkwardly. He watched me in hooded eyes, hovering over me. He’s still an inches taller than I am. Maybe 4 to 5 inches. Silence drew over the place and I have to do something to break it. “I-I’m going to bed now. You can stay here if you want.” I shrugged and found my way to the flight of stairs but toward the third step, I slipped and I muffled a scream in my throat. The next thing I knew, I was in Siwon’s arms. My legs bent awkwardly below me. I struggled to stand up on my feet. My dress rode up, exposing my things. Almost the part under my undies. His hands were warm against my hips. I thanked the darkness for he wouldn’t see how much I turned into some tomato with the current shade of my face. “I’m okay.” I’m suddenly breathless.

He placed his hand under my knees and to my back then he was carrying me up the stairs. When I felt my body slipping from his grasp, I held and looped my arms around his neck. Our gazes meet for a moment. If this guy is not Siwon, I would’ve died of happiness. I might be jumping up and down my bed. Rolling down the carpet and baking some cake for some celebration. This is seriously some book-worth momentum. A guy carries you to bed with your arms around his neck and the next thing that will happen is… a heart-stopping kiss. But this is Siwon. It can’t be. I didn’t notice my eyes were closed, I must be imagining again and when I opened them, I saw dark brown irises. Siwon’s eyes have always been so beautiful to look at. Our faces were too close. I could feel his warm breath on my face and I have to pull back and hide myself behind my hair. He chuckled. He opened the door of my room by kicking it. The room was dark like the rest of the house. Tiffany isn’t home. Obviously. The bed beside mine was left untouched since I went out for the party. He laid me down on the mattress and tucked me to bed. “Goodnight, Sooyoung.”

“Wait.” I mumbled and sat upright to the edge of my bed, throwing the blankets aside. He turned back and hovered over me. I looked up and said, “Thank you.” Was that it? Is that all I can say?

“It’s nothing.” He smiled and leaned down. His mouth pressed a kiss on my forehead. I closed my eyes. “Sleep. I’ll be here.” He’ll be here. With me. Without my sister. Before he could even pull back much farther, I stretched my arms out and grabbed him by the neck and we were kissing. His lips were soft as I remembered. He pushed me back on the bed and I pulled him on top of me. My hands dragged down on his pants and lingered on his belt loops, pulling him closer until there were no distance between our bodies. He groaned. I know he’s restraining himself. He pulled back to look at me. “You taste like strawberry.” He murmured, pressing his mouth over my ears.

“It’s the drink.” I smiled and reeled him in, pressing my mouth in his warm lips. It was something I’ve been wanting to do but it always seem impossible with him. I want time to stop. For a moment. For me and Siwon. His teeth nibbled on my lower lip and I bit him. He his lips from blood and grinned before kissing me again. His hands crawled under my thighs, lifting my dress higher until his hands were r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter