Unwanted Intruder

That Special Piano Piece

 

Chapter 5- Unwanted Intruder

Taemin P.O.V

“Congratulations on your performance” our manager said.

 

“Thank you~!” we all said in unison

 

“Taemin!” I turned around and saw our hoobae Sulli

 

“Sulli!” I grinned and ran to her. I always treated her like my little sister, like she does with me her big brother.

 

“Oppa your performance was great, did you give more effort cause the SNSD unnie’s were watching?” she teased me

 

“What are you talking about?” I asked her. I blushed again remembering what happened in our performance…Yoona’s milky white skin…amazing smile ahhh what’s this feeling.

 

“You’re blushing” she pointed out

 

“Am not”

 

“Fool yourself all you want not my loss” she said turning around a bit.

 

I don’t like getting teased so I back hugged her and spun her around making her dizzy.

 

“Taemin stop it” she giggled

 

“Apologize”

 

“Nooo”

 

“Then no” I answered back. I kept on spinning her, ignoring the dizziness I feel. We kept on doing this until a cough interrupted us.

“Ahem” we momentarily stopped and looked at the voice

 

“Hi, Yoona-unnie” Sulli said

 

“Hey Sul” she answered

 

“Hi Yoong” I smiled at her. She gave me a frown

 

“Taemin, the other SNSD unnie’s told me to invite all of you for dinner. Just tell your hyungs k?” she answered me

 

“Sure noona” I told her. I turned back around to talk to Sulli again but then I heard a voice calling Yoona.

 

“Yoona!” Taecyon called her. I looked over my shoulder and saw her smiling. What’s this feeling inside of me? Am I jealous?

 

“Hi Taec”

 

“Hi Oppa” Sulli greeted him.

 

“Annyeong Hyung” I bowed to him, a full 90 degree bow.

 

“Haha No need to be so formal Taemin-ah”

 

“Mianhe Hyung” I smiled. I looked at Yoona who was still looking at Teacyon, I frowned

 

“No problem, well anyways to why I’m here” he turned his back at us and looked at Yoona. I glared at him, I was jealous and it was a fact, but why should I, do I like Yoona?

 

“Do you want to have dinner with me?” I stared at his back completely bewildered by his question, Sulli kept tugging on my arm, telling me to stop it, but all I could do was stare.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry Oppa but I’m having dinner with the SoShi’s and the SHINee’s” she sounded SO sorry for him.(a/n not the sarcasm in the tone)

 

“Well lunch then?” Ahhh what a desperate person!

 

“Sure, I have nothing to do anyways” she smiled

“Perfect! Thank you Yoona” he punched the air above his head, Yoona kept on giggling, while I kept on glaring and Sulli kept on tugging.

 

“I have to go now, we still need to practice. Bye Yoong” he kissed her cheek. I felt my blood boiling.

 

“Bye guys” he told us and ran off

 

“Well then, I have to go as well. I still need to tell my hyungs. Do you want to come Sulli?” I asked her, she nodded her head cutely which resulted to me ruffling her hair.

 

“Bye Yoona-noona” I said. I held Sulli’s hand and started to walk away

 

“Bye Unnie”

 

“Bye”

 

 

 “Taemin” Sulli called out to me

 

“Yeah?”

 

“You like Yoona right?” I chocked on her sentence. Was she serious?

 

“W…Why…would you ask that?” I stuttered

 

“That glare you gave Taecyon when he asked Yoona out, that wasn’t some brotherly jealousy”

 

“I would glare at any guy that would ask YOU out, so don’t give it any weird meaning”

 

“Really? But with Yoona around you seem….tense” she contemplated

 

“Am Not”

 

“Are so”

 

“Sulli”

 

“You should tell her”

“What?” I stared at her dumbfounded by her sudden outburst

 

“Yeah, I mean if you wait for her to come to you. You might lose her”

 

“Sulli, I don’t like her” I debated with her. I’m not in love with Yoona, right?

 

“Who are you fooling Taemin? Me or yourself?” her stare intensified with each passing second. I couldn’t believe my childish partner in crime would be this serious.

 

“I don’t know” I lowered my head

 

“Please figure it out before you regret it” she held my shoulder. I looked up at her and saw comforting eyes, I smiled as well as she did.

 

“Now let’s go, Yoona told you to deliver that message” I can’t believe her. 1 minute she serious and the next she’s goofy. What a kid!

 

“Yeah, yeah let’s go” we walked away.

Yoona P.O.V

 

Ok, so I told Taecyon that I would go out with him, why did I do that again? I know he’s a great guy and all, but my heart it belongs to someone else. This is my first date and it’s with a guy who’s desperate for my attention. Great move Yoona.

 

“Yoong” Sooyoung called out to me.

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Did you tell one of the boys”

 

“Oh, yeah I told Taemin” a sly smirk appeared on her face

 

“Really? What was his reaction”

 

“He said sure and then nothing” I turned around, still bitter by the affection Taemin and Sulli showed.

 

“You sound distressed are you sure that’s it?”

 

“Yes”

“ALL of it?”

 

“Well not all but-“ she cut me off it’s a habit of hers

 

“YOUR JEALOUS”

 

“What?”

 

“You’re jealous aren’t you Yoona?”

 

“Your annoying unnie, I’m not jealous”

 

“Or are you?” she said in a tone I cannot put up with

 

“I AM NOT!” I screamed

 

“Wow what happened?” Yuri came barging in our room. I rarely scream and if I do something I don’t like happens

 

“She’s teasing me” I whinned at Yuri while pointing at Sooyoung, this trick always works.

 

“Why are you doing that Sooyoung?” Yuri turned to her.

 

“She’s jealous with someone” what!? Is she crazy?

 

“You are?” now it was Yuri’s turn to interrogate me.

 

“NO!!” I screamed again! Frustrated by what they’re doing.

 

“Ok, ok stop” Yuri said covering my mouth.

 

“But she is and the guy is-” I tackled her to the ground. I should’ve known better than to trust her with a secret.

 

“Who’s the guy Yoong?” Yuri asked me

 

“It’s Tae-“ I held her down again.

 

“Yoona stand up, let go of Sooyoung” she was scratching my face! Yuri was pulling me up and I gave up. I stood up but glared at Sooyoung.

“I don’t want to intrude in your love life or something but…you are my best friend so…care to share?”

 

“No” I sincerely told them.

 

“Fine” they both gave up when they saw my piercing eyes with seriousness.

 

Taemin P.O.V

 

“So what restaurant again?” Onew hyung asked me. We were currently outside our dorm at the parking lot.

 

“She didn’t tell me” I sighed in annoyance. Yoona told me that we were we going to have dinner but she didn’t say where

 

“Onew!!! I’m hungry!!” Key whined. We told him not to skip lunch, but he was nervous with the performance and he did well!

 

“We all are so relax” hyung tried to calm him down.

 

“BUT I’M HUGRY!”

 

“I never thought that SHINee’s diva was a shikshin” a feminine voice came from behind us. And due to Key’s pride he answered back.

 

“2 in 1 isn’t that amazing?” nice choice of words Hyung.

 

“Well not for you” the voice answered again

 

“Are you jealous of me getting your title Sooyoung?” Key smirked. I looked at her reaction and it was irritation.

 

“No worries Key, I’m not gonna get your ‘DIVA’ image away from you so give back what’s mine” she slyly answered but Key isn’t called a fox for nothing.

 

“Ahhh, pride it could destroy us you know”

 

“Key-“

 

“We came here to them not make fun of them” Taeyeon noona scolded Sooyoung for her behavior

 

“Nahh it’s fine Noona, It was fun, teasing her” Key pinched Sooyoung’s cheeks. He immediately turned around and missed the evident blush on her face. Haha CAUGHT.

 

“Well let’s go” Jessica said linking her arm with Onew. Sweet OnSica moment. Everybody already chose partners, except for Jonghyun hyung who wanted to fly solo.

 

“Let’s go” I gestured Yoona to lead the way which she complied easily.

 

“Hey you two, try looking romantic for a change” Sooyoung noona teased, causing everyone to laugh and us to blush.

 

 

 

 

 

My update went a little bit earlier than expected. Chapter 6 is done. i just need to finish chapter 7 before i post it......COMMENT to inspire me ehehehehehe