Our First Date

That Special Piano Piece

 

Chapter 11- Our first date

“Hyung! I’m going now!” I told Onew. So this is my plan. I buy roses the pretty red ones. Buy chocolate the sweet heart shaped ones. I pick out the best restaurant in Seoul and ready my wallet.

I went to my car, actually Minho hyungs car, I just borrowed it hehe. Anyways I’m old enough to drive so I drove to the nearest flower shop.

I went inside and was followed by millions of gazes from different people.

“Excuse me maam but do you any red roses?” I asked the sales lady politely.

“Yes we do sir, but aren’t you Lee Taemin, SHINee’s maknae?” the lady asked

“The one dating Im Yoona?” Another asked.

“Uhh, Yes I am, and I’m here to buy her flowers” I told them. They grinned and started showing me different flowers. But one caught my eye. A bouquet of roses shaped like a heart, Wrapped in white plastic with leaves and small white flowers as outlines.

“How much is this?” I asked, not taking of my eyes on those beautiful flowers. They remind me of Yoona, so young, so innocent yet so beautiful.

“Are you buying this for Yoona-sshi?” the sales lady asked. I nodded my head shyly.

“Well then if it’s for your girlfriend, it’s free.” She said smiling at me.

“Really maam?” I can’t believe it! By the looks of these flowers they would cause 66,261.60 won! (a/n about 60 dollars, I did research haha)

“My late husband bought me these flowers on our 1st date as an official couple, and until he died he would give me these on our anniversary” the lady carefully explained. I can’t help but feel sorry for her.

“And so young man, every time you visit my shop to buy these flowers for her, I will give it to you for free, Because it means a lot to me. Seeing couples happy” she started to smile and stare at the flowers near the stand.

“I promise to buy those every time it’s our anniversary” Wow I just gave my word, and I’m not going to full fill it.

“I trust you” guilt’s eating me up!

I purchased the flower hoping that Yoona would like it. And now that I think about it, I’m not going to break my word to the lady, I’m going to tell Yoona later, on how I truly feel about her.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Yoona POV

“Yoong your phone!” Sunny unnie yelled in the living room. I was in the kitchen eating. I grabbed the phone and saw a text.

*Yoona its me Taecyeon your not doing anything later right? You still owe me lunch J*

I replied quickly, Taemin’s taking me to somewhere later but its past lunch time. Should I say yes? But Taemin and I are ‘fake’ dating someone might see us and start a rumor again.

*I’m sorry oppa but now that me and Taemin are dating, I can’t be seen anywhere with anyone, especially with a guy*

After a while of waiting, he texted back

*I’ll book a restaurant then, just for us!* was he really this desperate

*Sorry oppa but I can’t* I replied to him. To my surprise he didn’t reply back. Guess he gave up?

“Who was it?” Sunny asked

“Taecyeon”

“What’d he say?” she was cautious whenever Taecyeon was mentioned. She didn’t like him. At All.

“He wanted to have lunch, but I said I can’t cause I’m dating someone” I saw her sigh

“Good, now get dressed it’s almost 12”

“But Unnie the date’s still around 3”

“So? You need to prepare. Which color of the dress? What style? Which shoes?” she sounded like Tiffany nowadays.

“I’ll go with a blue polo shirt, black leggings, boots and a long sleeved black blazer” I said. She raised an eye brow

“Hey, that’s not too bad” she answered. I laughed at her reaction oh how I love SNSD.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Taemin POV

Ok it’s quarter to 3 and I’m driving to SNSD’s dorm.

I knocked on their door and as soon as it opened it revealed an angel.

“Hey, it’s still early right?” the angel said

“Well, the earlier the better right?” I grinned

“You look good” she complemented me. I was wearing a plain black shirt, grayish white pants, a black bracelet and converse.

“Really? By the looks of you I’m completely underdressed” I heard her giggle, how adorable

“Well we have our own taste right?” I nodded my head, and gestured for us to go

“Bye unnies I’ll be back later!”

“Take care of her Taemin!” Sooyoung noona shouted receiving a glare from Yoona.

“I will Noona’s” I smiled

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Nice car”

“Minho owns it”

“You’re old enough to drive?” she asked receiving a glare from me

“HEY! I’m 19 now thank you very much!”

“Sheesh no need to shout, you’re not the one singing you high notes right?” she joked and we both laughed.

Ok so first stop Lunch.

“Where do you want to go?”

“I don’t know how ‘bout you?”

“I know some restaurants but it depends on your taste. Do you want French cuisine or traditional Korean foods?” I told her

“French sounds nice today” I nodded my head and went to the direction of the restaurant. St. Ex.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Taemin this place is expensive” Yoona told me.

“It’s ok I’ve been saving up anyways” I smiled at her

“Are you sure?” she asked with caring eyes I can’t help but fall into those warm brown eyes of hers.

“Yes now do you want to order?” I said destroying that sweet little moment we had with our eyes

“Yes, but there are so many things I’d like to eat. How ‘bout you pick?” she said

“Well I’ve been studying French cuisine lately and I think Steak & Foie Gras would taste great” I stated

“But it costs 48,000 won (a/n: about 44 dollars O_o) it’s very expensive” I laughed at her reaction. I expected for this to happen, I’m so glad I opened up my own saving account.

“It’s ok, really” I waved my hand to passing waiter.

“May I take your order?” he politely smiled at me and Yoona.

“2 orders of Steak & Foie Gras please” I answered

“Drinks?” I looked at Yoona for what she wanted

“Umm I’ll just have water” she smiled. Making both me and the waiter to blush.

“Make that two”

“Anything else sir?”

“That’s all” he bowed to us and left

“Why did you order water? They have great wine’s here”

“Your underage” she pointed out. Oh I forgot about that

“Plus you almost spent 100,000 won already I think that’s enough”

“Come on Yoong it’s our first date, enjoy it. Forget about money” I told her. Placing my hand above hers, we looked at each other. Our warm gazes seemed to be pulling us closer, until the waiter interrupted us.

“2 orders of Steak & Foie gras?” I coughed awkwardly and nodded. He placed the food on our table and we began to eat. In suffocating silence.

“So, what do you want to do next?” I asked her, even if everything was planned out already. I just wanted a topic.

“How about digesting the food we ate? Like before playing in the park” Score for Lee Taemin!

“Of course, let me pay first and then let’s go” I grinned

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

At the park still Taemin POV

“Why’d did you take me to the same park?” Yoona asked me. I simply smiled and turned towards her.

“Because this park made a riot between us, and I don’t think anyone would think we’d be here the second time. After all lightning doesn’t strike at same place twice” she giggled at my answer, but it wasn’t all. Because of this park, I finally acknowledged my feelings towards her and I’m ready to confess, maybe later.

“So let’s redo everything that happened before?” she asked cocking her head to the right.

“Why not?” I smiled and held her hand like we did before.

“Swing?” I asked her cutely, she chuckled and pinched my cheeks before answering

“Swing” we ran towards it, holding hands, with the sunset as our background. Perfectly romantic right? So far so good

“Hey Taemin” she called out

“Yes?”

“Why did you ask me out all of a sudden?” smart

“I wanted to bond, is that so bad?”

“No, but it’s a bit weird don’t you think”

“I just wanted to spend time with you. All our years of being friends we never did anything together, except eat. So I did this, plus we needed the publicity as a couple” I forgot the word fake.

“Well yeah I guess” she smiled for the umpteenth time.

“Want ice cream before we go to the next location?”

“There’s a next location?”

“Yep! So we need energy”

“Ok, ice cream it is then!”

 

HELLO READERS!!! I was so excited in doing this and i think it ended up well. I personally LOVED this chapter. I did a lot of reasearch for this and a lot of effort. I wrote this the entire day!

I was hoping for you to pick out END IT but i guees not. SO there will be a twist by the next chapter! If i get enough comments I'll update fast like today cause its our sem break already :p I've got a week to update this story or end it by chapter 13? 

So for a bonus here are the pictures for the things in the story

Flowers-http://sgflowerflorist.com/wp-content/uploads/wpsc/product_images/99-004s.jpg

Yoona's clothes-http://i.imgur.com/b0OJW.jpg

Taemin's clothes-http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-cGXpWBal10w/TecTD4ZVbwI/AAAAAAAAAvU/Lt21Pz42K6s/s1600/taemin%2Bgimpo%2Bairport%2B110601.jpg

HE LOOKS HOT THERE! AHAHA