Chapter 8

Don't you dare.

Im yoona's pov.

after 3 hours of shopping and 2 hours of eating foods, atlast they decided to go home!

I'm freakinly tired i swear when we arrived at the house, top called me.

top: hey! yoona-shii.

me: what do you need punk?

top: eyy? such an angel gangster haha.

me: stop kidding around, I'm not in the mood can't you see. I'm freakingly tired!

top : is that so? how about i offer you a massage in the body or back?

me : whut?

top : please? I assure you your body pain will be gone, I'm a great massager.

me: is that so? fine suit yourself.

top: seat here at the sofa, please be comfortable. 

he's started in my head, damn he's right! he's good at this, I admit it , I enjoyed it then he started on the neck then shoulders then at my back he's hands is so fascinating it's stress free! my anger and body pain all was gone i didn't mind the time anymore, i enjoyed what he did.

top: and done! did you like it yoona?

me: i hate to it but yeah, it's really relaxing thankyou top.

top: mind, if i can sit beside you?

me : sure, since you did me a great thing.

top: so mind if we can talk too?

me: hmm? sure we can.

top: why are you being so mean and silent type? sorry for asking but it's okay if you don't want to you know answer it. it's fine with me

me: No, it's okay. It's fine with me it's not that, please take this as a secret okay? I'm really a good girl but since everyone is spreading the news that I'm mean that i don't like people around me that I'm bossy i started being like it. because they didn't even given me a try to be their friends then they judge me like i was some kind of monster not that i hate them but it really hurts me alot thinking what did i do wrong?

since that day i started acting like what they are thinking to me, but until i met yuri & suzy  i admit i really like them. at first i was scared that they will do the same to me but i was wrong i was just being traumatized now you know my story please? don't tell it to anybody okay?

top: I'm sorry for that yoona but i assure you, I'm not like them okay I'm always here for you.

me: thankyou. thanks for everything t-

top: just oppa, it's more comfortable for me if you call me that if it's okay with you?

me: okay, thankyou oppa i will go upstairs and be down in dinner nice talking with you.