Chapter 3

Don't you dare.

Mr.kang' pov.

2nd stop to Ms. Kwon yuri's house, geez! -___- I'm at yoona's car she drives so fast what's her problem anymore? is the romours true about her? that she scares everybody around her. hmmmm? if that's so i swear i will change her bad attitude into a great one.

"yoona: hey! DEAF?! I said we're here!!

"hey?! i heared you alright? no need to shout! I'm not for away from you, can you do me a favor can you doorbell the gate? i will just somefiles."

yoona: aish! -____- what's wrong with you?! *doorbells the gate*

(in just a minute a girl cameout)

yuri : who are you?

yoona: don't talk to me, ask him not me.

*yuri smiles and looked at me* 

yuri : what do you want sir?

"before you ask more questions read this forms first please."

yuri : I see your a professor of the seoul university?

"yes, can you consider our school?"

yuri : i hear great things about that school, i want to consider it but it's miles away from home.

yoona : oh, shut the drama already -___- you will leave with me & our other classmate in his house. now will you consider it or not we don't have a time for this you know that?

"Yoona-shii!"

yuri: oh? so you THE yoona? i heared so many things about you, sure i will consider it please come in :) i will just be ready in a bit okay? please feel at home.

yoona : shut the buzz and hurry up already?! -___-

"you shouldn't treat her that why?! lucky us she's a nice girl!"

yoona : whatever i will be at the car just go there when she's ing ready.

after 2 hours.

yuri : Mr. kang?! I'm ready leez goo ^_^