Chapter 2

Don't you dare.

mr.Kang's pov.

the director is crazy this students lives far away from this university, first stop. Im Yoona's house I HOPE JUST HOPE! I can conviced her to study to seoul university this 7 students can live to my house since I'm alone at my home. here we go *Dingdong*

(doors open) nanny: uh? what do you want sir?

nanny: what is your purpose sir?

" I'm a professor of seoul university, and I would like her to be on it the director want her to be a special student of the college preparatory."

nanny: oh i see? come in sir? (widens the gate)

"thankyou Ma'am"

nanny: follow me sir, just wait for her here at the garden. I will just call her in a moment.

"OH, you may."

*after 20 minutes later*

yoona : what do you want?

"I want you to see this form first"

 yoona :  I see so your supposed to be a professor right?

"of course, so will you consider it you can just live at my house with your other classmates."

yoona : what makes you think that i will consider that lousy university?

"watch your mouth miss, this university is no ordinary it can make you a star in just a blink now don't you underistimate our powers to make you a better person."

yoona : make sure? that this school is not lousy or else i will swear this will be your last time you will be alive DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?! Give me the forms and i will sign it and wait for me i will just pack my things gtg.

*after 3 hours*

yoona : hey?! WAKE UP! OLD MAN!! -_____________- Let's go before i change my mind hurry up!!