Popsicle

Lost Dog

     Your eyes are glued to 'it' and you can't move them, no matter how hard you try. Your eyes get bigger and bigger until the others think they're gonna pop out of your head.

     Kris wraps his scarlet-red blanket around his waist securely, and stands up. He approaches you and waves a hand in front of your face, jerking you back into reality.

     You look away as quickly as you can, only now gaining back the control over your own body. "What the dickins did you do that for?!" Xiumin yells at the younger but taller boy.

     "Becauth... Oneth she'th theen it enough, she'll get uthed to it. Then I can walk around , jutht the way I like it." Sehun struts towards the door but you get there first.

     You put your back against the door, arms stretched out on either side as barriers. "There's no way you're going ANYWHERE without clothes," you don't want your mom to have a heart attack by seeing 12 young dudes walking around in her back yard.

     Luhan gets closer to Sehun and stands behind him, the completely boy in between him and you. Luhan wraps his navy-blue blanket around Sehun's and his own waist. Pinning them together.

     "What if you get lost? Injured? Or hurt?" Luhan tries puts his chin on the crook of Sehun's neck and to reason with the pro-nudist boy. "People might even take advantage of your ignorance promising to help you," he turns the tall boy around, and cups his face with both his hands.

     "I'm too thmart for all that, I'll be fine," Sehun protests.

     "But you'll be going alone, leaving me behind," Luhan's words make Sehun pout his lip and look at the floor. He sighs and finally gives up his campain to go around .

     "Fine, I'll thtay. But you'll never get panth on me! Thith room will be my thanctuary," Sehun waves his fist in the air in denial.

     "Oh yes you will!" Suho disagrees. "My son has to wear pants, and so do you. ALL of you," he points around the room at all the others. "None of you idiots are gonna leave this room unclothed. Is that clear?"

     "But Mama~" Tao pouts. "That's not fair. I don't want to wear clothes," he pouts his lip makes puppy eyes. Causing Chanyeol to poke him in the arm as if to say 'it won't work this time'.

     Tao stubbornly crawls away from the giant, dragging the blanket with him and off of Chanyeol. The giant and you sit there in shock for a minute, your eyes now on his manhood. You think to yourself,'not again'.

     The giant's eyes get bigger and Baekhyun covers him by sharing his own blanket as tears begin to drop down Chanyeol's cheeks. Him being covered doesn't make the crying stop.

     You try to think of nything other than what you just saw and you get an idea. You run out of the room and to the freezer. You open the shacks's freezer and pull out a cherry flavored popsicle, immediately zipping back into the room. You rip the wrapper off and shove the popsicle into Chanyeol's wide-open mouth.

     The crying immediately stops and is replaced by the sound of him on the treat. You let out a loud sigh and relax your shoulders while everyone else in the room stares at you in amazement.

     Chanyeol takes hold of the popsicle and on it like a baby on a passifier. He's so cute. "How on earth did you do that?" Baekhyun is in shock. "Everytime, I stay up all night to try to get him to stop crying. He never stops until his mother calms him. What magic is this that you're feeding him?"

     "It's called a popsicle. It's like a frozen stick of mashed berries," you try to explain the wonderous treat to him. "You want to try one?" he nods and you leave the room. You grab 11 more and go back into the bedroom.

     You hand one to each of them and show them how to unwrap the popsicles. They all put the food in their mouths and on them. Their expressions vary as they focus on the sour, sweet, and tart, fruity flavors.

     You laugh at Luhan's and Kyungsoo's '' faces as they're totally absorbed in the new taste. You are completely amused by Baekhyun's 'what the hell am I eating?' face.

     When Chanyeol finishes his, he chews on the stick like it's a bone. You walk over to him and put your fingers around the stick to pull it out. He might get a splinter if he chews on it for too long.

     Chanyeol grabs you wrist with both his hands and growls at you like a hungry beast. You slap the top of his head and his mouth pops open, hands letting go.

     He looks like his mother just spanked him for the first time ever. He just sits there for a minute trying to process that he just got punished for something.

     "Bad Boy. No growling," you scold him. He looks up at you like a lost puppy.

     "But... But..." he makes puppy eyes and pouts his lip, but you're immune to his tactic. You go to the nightstand and pull out a large sharpie.

     "Can any of you guys read?" you uncap the marker.

     "All of us. But me and Chen are the only ones who aren't slow at it," Suho humbly boasts about his and Chen's skills. You nod and begin writing on the wall, using it as a temporary law system until you repaint the room in a couple weeks.

     [Writing on the wall]

HOUSE RULES:

1) No means no

2) No growling at people

3) No biting

4) No

5) Don't trash anywhere on my property

6) No leaving this building without permission

7) No going outside between midnight and 8am

8) Don't touch my stuff

9) Don't disobey orders from me

10) No loud noises

     "Why are there ruleth?" Sehun doesn't like the 'No ' part.

     "Because you're in my house, on my land. And if my parents see you they might kill you and lock me in my room forever," you do not want to be grounded, especially for something like this.

     "Agreed, nobody goes outside and gets killed," Chen finally speaks.

     "Make that a rule too!" Xiumin doesn't want to die. You uncap the marker again and add the sugestion as the eleventh rule.

11) No death

 

 

Author's Note:

Hey guys ^u^

What do you think of this chapter?