12 Balls of Fur

Lost Dog

     You approach the shoe box and notice more little furry things in your storage boxes that are supposed to be empty. You look at their shape and put together that they're unconcious puppies. You pick up one that's a bit smaller than a lot of the others, and hold it in your arms.

     It opens its eyes slowly and starts wriggling around when it notices you're holding it. You pet it right when it's about to yelp and you cause it to decide not to. It goes still and lets you pet it, enjoying the feeling.

     You notice it's a boy as you carry it over to the couch. He sees you take a glance at the place that tells his gender and almost frowns. "Good boy," you pet him as you sit down on the couch.

     He relaxes a bit, but is still cautious of you. You hear a sudden growling coming from a few of the other puppies and you see them staring at the contact between you and the puppy in your arms.

     You count them as they express their disliking of you holding the smaller pup. There's 12 of them all together. You get a little confused when the one in your arms starts climbing onto your shoulder like a parrot.

     He gets on top of your head and howls, quieting the others' growling. All of the other pups sit down and look back and forth at eachother barking, as if they're having some kind of discusion.

WOLVES' POV:

     "Kyungsooyah! Why are you letting that human come in contact with you?" Kai doesn't like it.

     "Because I smell food, and she probably knows where it is."

     "Where?! I'm hungry!" Sehun looks almost frantically around the room.

     "Let's find it and steal it from the human. She'll probably try to starve us anyways," Kris doesn't like nor trust humans anymore than humans trust spiders not to bite them.

YOUR POV:

     "Are you guys hungry?" you ask them as you pull Kyungsoo off your head and set him in your lap. All the pups' faces snap to face you and you take it as a 'yes'.

     You reach over to the coffee table and grab hold of the picnic basket, promptly setting it next to yourself on the couch. You open it and all the marvelous smells escape.

              Beef (Bulgogi):                           Roast Duck:                                    Bacon:                   Sausage Patties:

     Everyone in the room takes deep breaths in an attempt to enjoy the smell of the brilliantly cooked meats. You want to feed them and you decide to first give out a little of the beef.

     You pull out a bite-sized piece and hold it out to Kyungsoo, who is still in your lap. "Try it," you push the savory meat closer to his mouth and he opens it.

     He cautiously takes the meat from you and eats it with the look as if he's testing to see if it's poisoned. His expression changes and he thoroughly enjoys the juicy flavorfullness of the bulgogi.

     Kyungsoo glues himself to your abdomin, wanting more food and you give him a bit more with a smile. The other wolf pups get closer to you and loosen up.

     You take your time to hand out meat to each and every one of them until there's only a little left. You eat your share of the food and set the basket back on the small table.

     You pick up Kyungsoo off the couch and gently set him down next to Suho. Tired and full, you lie down on the couch on your back and drift off to the quiet unconciousness of a nice nap.

*     ​*     ​*     ​*     ​*     ​*     ​*     ​*     ​*     ​*     ​*     ​*

     An hour goes by and you wake up, still not entirely satisfied with the amount of sleep you've gotten. You feel something warm and soft all over you as you open your eyes. You look down at your body and see that all the puppies are sleeping on you.

     Kyungsoo is hugging the side of your head.

     Kai is glued to your chest.

     Kris is stretched out on your stomach.

     Tao is curled up on your pelvis.

     Sehun is on your thighs.

     Luhan is on your knees with his head right next to Sehun's.

     Suho is  on his back on your shins.

     Xiumin is wrapped around your feet.

     Lay is between Kai and Kris.

     Chen is atop Lay.

     Chanyeol is hugging Baekhyun, their bodies parallel.

     Baekhyun is lying along the sides of your legs.

     Overall, you're stuck. You turn your head to Kyungsoo only to see his little puppy eyes staring back. He your nose and you just blink, a little startled by the dog kiss.

     Oddly enough, he looks like he's smiling at you. You smile back and stare into the little puppy's eyes. He turns away like a shy fangirl and stands up on his adorable little paws.

     He pokes Kai with his nose and the slightly bigger pup starts to wriggle a little. He wakes up and Kyungsoo moves onto the next one. He goes to all the pups, waking them up.

     One-by-one they get off of you and you are eventually puppy free. You sit up and pet Kyungsoo, who is sitting next to you on the couch. You pick up Kyungsoo along with Sehun and take them into the shack's bedroom that you finished furnishing right before this summer started.

     You set them down on the floor and wrap a blanket around Sehun, leaving a small space open to add another pup later. You go over to the walk-in closet and pull out enough blankets for the lot of them. The rest of the puppies come charging in the room in search of the two 'hostages'.

Top: Chanyeol & Tao                                      Top: Kyungsoo & Kai

Middle: Suho & Xiumin                                   Middle: Kris

Bottom: Lay & Chen                                       Bottom: Luhan & Sehun                                 Baekhyun:

     You wrap two puppies in each blanket and set the bundles on the floor. You put Kyungsoo on the bed and try to decide who to give him as company. He stares at the unsuspecting Kai and you completely understand.

     You pick up Kai who is looking in the oppisite direction that you're in and he freaks out.

WOLVES' POV:

     "She's gonna eat me! Help!" Kai flails all four of his legs about like a maniac.

     "Just shut up and sleep with me," Kyungsoo is tired and impatient because he stayed up while the others slept on the human. Kai stops moving and the girl sets him down on the bed. She leaves the room and closes the door behind her, trapping all the pups in the room.

     Luhan climbs into Sehun's blanket and settles down next to him, rubbing him with his head. "Guys, what happened to Mama?" Tao inquires to his mother's whereabouts.

     "You know exactly what happened Baby. The same thing that happened to Kai and Kyungsoo's Appa. And the rest of the pack," Kris is cold and just straight out says it.

     "Shut up Kris!" Luhan sits on Sehun's head in an attempt to cover his ears. "My Baby doesn't need to hear that kind of talk, and neither does yours," he gets off Sehun and hugs him with his little arms.

     "Umma..." Sehun cries and whines as his brother holds him.

 

 

Author's Note:

Hey guys, Mianhae for updating so late. My brother wouldn't get off this main computer that I'm on now, and my brother stole the laptop and when he gave it to me it crashed so..... yeah. anyways, since I have so many chapters written I want to post an extra one tomorrow, but I wanted to ask everyone if they mind it getting PG13? it's not M it's just PG13. So what do you guys think? I'll post the PG13 update at around 5pm EST (USA) time

What do you think of this chapter?