WTC : RN-III

WHO TO CHOOSE

To Kiddo: I'll just update this fic first. I need time.


 

Who To Choose : Roman Numeral III

Choi Sooyoung, I know you.

 

 

She was feeling a bit cold ever since she came out from the air conditioned room. It makes her feel the laziness that was coming from her toes. Then she was holding her big Nike sports bag just to change to her soccer uniform. She felt that someone was following her from her back. She turned around and met a small figure who was looking at her like a puppy.

“Krystal,” She called.

“Unnie…are you really playing?” Krystal asked clinging herself with her.

“I am playing Krystal…and where is your sister?”

“You don’t know where did Jessica unnie go?” Pausing for a second, Krystal laughed and looked at her. “Taeyeon unnie, you’re in the same class with unnie, how come you don’t know where she is?”

“She was with me?” Taeyeon said. Then it hit her, “Oh , you’re right!” She looked at Krystal who was laughing her out. “Why the hell are you laughing?”

Krystal face palmed. She looked at Taeyeon who was giving her a disgusting look. “Unnie…” She laughed. “Look at your back…” She laughed even more.

Taeyeon raised her eye brow and turned around. She was looking at the school’s principal who was crossing his arms.

Taeyeon widened her eyes. She bowed in front of the old man and said, “Good morning, Sir.”

Krystal on the other hand shook her head. She followed Taeyeon bowing in front of the old man. “Good morning Seonsaengnim.”

“Good morning Taeyeon…” The old man smiled. Then he looked at Krystal and nodded, “Krystal.”

He walked past them and said a soft good bye. Taeyeon at the other hand looked at Krystal and flickered her nose causing the younger girl to growl from the sudden tight pinches of the girl. “Unnie!” She whined.

Taeyeon looked at her and shot a wink to the taller girl. And Krystal isn’t satisfied at all. She pulled her phone from her tight pocket and dialed someone’s phone number making Taeyeon raise a brow.

“Unnie…Taeyeon unnie pinched my nose,” Krystal said pouting in front of Taeyeon.

Taeyeon face palmed and covered preventing her laugh. Then a high pitched voice came. It seems that Jessica become Hellsica again. Taeyeon closed her eyes and then she explodes. She ran around the first ground building laughing her out.

“KIM TAEYEON! COME HERE!” Taeyeon heard.

Taeyeon could only shrug and laugh like there’s no tomorrow. But the sudden impact that she is taking right now is too hurtful. It seems that she bumped into someone. Then the next thing Taeyeon knew she was lying on a hard surface looking at the ceiling.

She wiped her eyes and seated up. Her head looked at her left and realized that she bumped to the new girl.

“Sunny?” She called.

The latter stood up and brushed of the dust from her skirt. She looked at Taeyeon and smiled. “Hello, sorry for not looking on my way,” Taeyeon said standing up. “In case you’re going to ask, Jessica turned to Hellsica today and I just escaped from hell.” Taeyeon chuckled.

Sunny giggled and blushed. She was enjoying the company with Taeyeon although she was hurt.

“KIM ING TAEYEON,” they heard.

Sunny looked at Taeyeon who was laughing non-stop. Then Sunny looked at her own elbow and it seems that it was bleeding. She bitted her lips and looked at sudden person in front of her and Taeyeon.

“Aw, Aw, Aw!! I’m sorry!” Taeyeon said stopping Jessica’s hand from twisting her ears.

Jessica shrugged and then she let out a long sigh. She looked at Taeyeon and massaged her ears knowing that her pinch was too offensive. “Sorry.” She said softly.

Taeyeon smiled at her, “I’m sorry too.” Then Taeyeon looked at the wall clock at the center and realized she needs to go to play soccer. She excused herself from the two and invited them for a lunch break after her game and it seems the two agreed and preciously accepted her invitation.

Jessica and Sunny bid their good byes to Taeyeon who was fully dressed to her soccer uniform.

“She plays soccer?” Sunny softly asked.

Jessica looked at her and chuckled, “You got that correct…she’s our runner. The only danshin who runs fast. Can you believe that?”

Sunny looked at her and shook her head, “No.”

Jessica nodded her head and turned walking. Then she stopped, “Aren’t you going to come with me?” She turned her head around and met Sunny’s gaze, “I need your company.” She continued.

Sunny nodded her head and happily skipped towards Jessica like a bunny.

“Where are we going?” Sunny asked.

She was waiting for a reply but it seems that the girl didn’t hear anything on what she just said. She just shrugged it off and stood quiet.

 

;;;;;;

“Hi doctor,” Jessica greeted pulling Sunny inside the anonymous unfamiliar clinic.

Sunny looked at the man who was wearing a glasses and a white coat. She bowed her head covering her elbow not wanting to let Jessica and the doctor see what has happened to her.

“Hello.” He greeted back.

“I’m here for Sunny’s elbow recovery,” Jessica stated making the younger girl’s eyes open.

“H-How-“

“Don’t ask me, I just know,” Jessica said coldly.

Last time she was so nice to me, what just happened right now? Did the winter season came too fast already? Right…It is the month of December. Sunny thought.

“Mrs. Lee?” The doctor called.

Sunny thought.

“Mrs. Lee?” The doctor called.

Sunny shook her head clearing her thoughts. Then she walked towards the clinic bed.

“I’ll call Sooyoung for you, see you around Doctor Park…Sunny,” Jessica said going out from the room without saying a single good bye.

“Forget about your thoughts to Jessica. She’s a total sweetheart, but she’s just a problematic girl and she’s not a regular girl like you know. If you became friends with her, you’ll know her deeply.” Doctor Park said as if she’s reading Sunny’s mind.

Sunny can only nod her head.

“Can you stretch your arm?” Doctor Park asked.

Sunny doesn’t want to lie but she looked at him and nodded.

“Please show it to me,” Doctor Park said.

Sunny gulped and bitted her lips. However, she was about to stretch until the door opened revealing a tall skinny girl.

“Hi Sunny,” Sooyoung said.

Sunny breathed. Thank you. She thought.

“Hi,” Sunny greeted.

“Oh Mr. Park, if you don’t mind…can you just give Sunny a cast? Because we need to talk.” Sooyoung said.

Doctor Park nodded his head and pulled a blue cast from his cabinet…

 

::::::::::

 

“You’re lucky I can hear you,” Sooyoung said.

Sunny looked at her, “What do you mean by that?”

“You said you can stretch your arm…but it seems like you can’t so I’m so sorry for coming in late. I’m just too afraid to barge in.” Sooyoung said snorting.

Sunny laughed and looked at Sooyoung, “I know you…”

Sooyoung stopped her tracks and looked at Sunny, “What?”

“I said I know you Choi Sooyoung…”

“Of course you do…I have introduced myself a while ago.”

“You’re my brother’s ex-girlfriend right?” Sunny said.

“Sungmin?” Sooyoung said.