WTC : RN-II

WHO TO CHOOSE

Who To Choose : Roman Numeral II

Ms. Kind-hearted

 

“YOU…”

“Oh, you’re the girl from the train…” Jessica said offering her right hand to Sunny.

Sunny nodded her head, slowly taking Jessica’s hand. She shook it and smiled at Jessica who was giving her a blank poker face. Geez…Is she like this?, Sunny thought.

“Oh! It’s the new girl,” said the girl behind Sunny who just came in. Sunny turned around and looked at the blonde girl who was closing the door.

Sunny bowed 90 degrees and said, “Hello, unnie…”

Earning a slight giggle from the blonde girl, Sunny looked at her and raised a brow. “I’m not your unnie, Sunny…” Hyoyeon said approaching Sunny.

“I’m Hyoyeon, the dance instructor of our group. Don’t call me unnie, Sunny. You’re just older by months. Let’s be friends!” Hyoyeon said smiling at Sunny.

Taeyeon tapped Sunny’s shoulder and said, “Let us introduce ourselves…”

Sunny nodded. “Girls, line up…” Taeyeon said clapping her hands.

Eight of them lined up in front of Sunny. However, Sunny was a bit nervous on what’s going to happen on her school year, since she doesn’t know their personalities. “Unnie are you there?” the much taller than her said. Sunny shook her head and nodded.

The girl who asked Sunny if she’s okay stepped forward and looked at her, “I’m Seo Ju Hyun, but my unnies right here calls me Seohyun. I’m the youngest…welcome to the family unnie!” ‘Seohyun’ said clapping her hand.

Sunny nodded and hugged Seohyun, “Nice to meet you!” she said. Until she realized why does a dongsaeng go to class in a senior year?

“Unnie…Seohyun and I are advance in studies…so, that’s why we are here. I’m Im Yoona the second to the last in the group. Welcome to our world!” Yoona said as if she’s reading Sunny’s mind.

“Hey, I’m Sooyoung…I’m the shikshikin , welcome to the family Sunny! Have a chip,” Sooyoung said lending her one ‘piece’ chip.

“Thank you!” Sunny laughed grabbing the chip. Sunny ate the chip and smiled at Sooyoung who was giggling nonstop.

“Hello! I’m Kwon Yuri…I’m probably the…”

“The Tan in the group,” Taeyeon said.

“SHUT UP DANSHIN!” Yuri shouted making the others laugh.

Sunny covered not wanting to laugh. “As I was saying…I’m Yuri welcome to the family!”

Sunny nodded and looked at the blonde girl beside Yuri, “Hyoyeon,” Sunny said. Hyoyeon chuckled and stepped forward. “I’m Kim Hyoyeon, the dance instructor of the group…I’ll be your guide,” Hyoyeon said.

“EHERM,” Taeyeon said.

Sunny chuckled and nodded her head, “Sure Hyoyeon…a pleasure,” Sunny said and looked at the girl beside Hyoyeon who was wearing a complete pink uniform.

“Hi Sunny, I’m Tiffany Hwang…I came from America and I really love pink. Just tell me if it’s hurts your eyes…I’ll go change my outfit to my normal clothes,” Tiffany said.

“FINALLY!” Sooyoung shouted.

“Shut up, shikshikin…” Tiffany muttered, smiling back at Sunny.

“So…I hope we get a long! Oh, look we have the same eye-smile!” Tiffany said.

Sunny nodded and smiled at Tiffany. However, the light brown headed girl from the train stepped forward and looked at Sunny. “I’m Jessica Jung, It’s nice to meet you…Sunny…” Jessica said. Sunny’s world stopped a bit; she didn’t expect Jessica to talk to her that smooth. “Yes, Unnie…” Sunny said.

Jessica nodded and smiled at Sunny. She patted Taeyeon’s shoulder. “Oh, hello Sunny. I’m Kim Taeyeon, the oldest…you’re probably wondering why I am the smallest…well It’s a gift,” Taeyeon said, making Sunny to giggle.

“Unnie…I’m smaller than you…one inch I believe…” Sunny said looking at their height.

Shocking everyone, it was real…Sunny was smaller than Taeyeon. “For real?!” Taeyeon asked and hugged Sunny. Everyone was shock expect Jessica who was in her poker face look again.

“May I ask?” Sunny said, earning a nod from the eight.

“How did you know my name?”

“Whenever there is a new student…Taeyeon took their files and tell us their names but, Jessica here didn’t bother to look at any of them since she’s very busy…” Yuri explained patting Jessica’s shoulder.

Jessica glared at Yuri.

“Well guys, we have to take our seats and start the class,” said Manager Hwang who was looking at her wristwatch. “Sunny, sit next to Jessica,” Hyoyeon said pointing at the vacant sit at the right of Jessica.

Sunny gulped. She walked slowly towards Jessica’s place and said, “Do you mind if I sit here?” Sunny said softly.

Jessica looked at her and said, “no…not at all…” Jessica stood up and pulled the chair for Sunny.

“psst…hyo…look,” Sooyoung said elbowing Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon was drinking until she saw what Sooyoung was talking about; she spitted the water into Sooyoung’s chips.

“WHAT THE HELL!” Sooyoung said looking at her wet chips.

“I’m sorry Soo!” Hyoyeon said laughing her out.

Jessica took off her transparent eye glasses and placed it on her table. She looked at her right and met the bunny who was busy reading a book. “What are you reading?” She said, looking at Sunny.

Sunny was startled; she slowly looked at her left and met Jessica’s eyes. “I’m reading “Health Korea”. It’s my dad’s gift,” Sunny said, earning a nod from the girl.

“That’s why it’s so familiar,” Jessica said.

“Excuse me?”

“I said, it’s familiar…I wrote an article there page 81…” Jessica explained still looking at Sunny.

Sunny opened like an ‘O’ shape. She started to search the book until then, she saw Jessica’s name on the lower part of the article. “Mind to read it for me?” Jessica said smiling at Sunny. However, Sunny was feeling hot. Am I blushing?!, Sunny thought.

Sunny looked at the book and started to read, “…………

                You started the day 81. Let me tell you a fact about me, Jessica Jung. I, the author of this book, came from a family who loves to cure people. We own every hospital in Korea as well. Will I just handle this company or be a doctor? I promised myself that, when I start my college life…I will be going to move to America and study there.  

                Curing people is an important thing in my life. Basically, I’m not a healthy person. I-

“Good day kids!” Cutting Jessica’s beautiful article, Sunny looked at her and smiled weakly.

The nine of them looked at the teacher in front of them. It is their most respective teacher, Mrs. Boa. Sunny know her in fact, she know that she is one of the person who knows her family background.

Sunny came from a rich family and no one knows that except the selected people Sunny know very well. Although Sunny herself know that her family wants to help her, Sunny didn’t want to let her family suffer just because she’s hiding her identity.

Have you ever heard of a name, Lee Soo Man? Precisely! That is Sunny’s favorite uncle. Lee Soo Man has a niece and that is the one and only Sunny Lee. Sunny told her uncle neither to mention nor to reveal her name in front of the Medias because she doesn’t want to be the type of a girl who will have a not so ‘normal’ life.

Soshi High is a school for rich kids.

Soshi High is a school for rich kids.

I repeat.

Soshi High is a school for rich kids.

Does it make sense? Yes. Why? Sunny doesn’t know that her journey with her eight friends that has a very rich family background will just start soon.

 

To be continued…