WTC : RN-I

WHO TO CHOOSE

Who To Choose : Roman Numeral I

Strangers Inside The Train

 

A sound of heaven immediately faded away when the scene has finally changed into a hot winter. She wasn’t looking to something instead; she was looking at an orange printed colour inside her sight. She was hearing an anonymous click from a curtain not-so far from her until she realizes she came from her nap.

She seated-up and rubbed her eyes, then a tap from her shoulder affect the nerves inside her. She slowly opened her eyes and turned her head to the right. There, she saw her roommate from her summer math camp. She smiled and patted her head and said, “Good morning Sunny-ah!”

Sunny then smiled at the girl in front of her and replied, “Hi Hyomin.” Hyomin looked at her and tapped her wristwatch telling Sunny that it’s time for her to move away from the camp. “I’ll miss you kid,” Hyomin said brushing Sunny’s messy hair. She grabbed Sunny’s arms and pulled her. “You go wash up, I’ll go send your things to the guard,” Hyomin replied, smacking Sunny’s .

“Hey!”

“Just go shower Sunny; you’ll take the train today.”

“Oh com-“

“Just go danshin.”

“Fine,” Sunny said going inside the usual place where she uses to clean and relax herself.

 

;’;’;’;’;’;’;’;’;’;’;’;’;’;’;’;’;’;’;’;’

 

Saying her good bye to her dearest best friend made her cry even more. “So this is the end?” Sunny said hugging the taller girl once more.

“I’ll go visit your home if I can, so don’t worry, okay?” Hyomin said patting Sunny’s shoulder.

“Now go, you need to go to the train or else you’re going to miss out your first day of school,” Hyomin reminded, pinching Sunny’s chubby cheeks.

“Alright, I’ll go ahead okay?” Sunny said bowing to her friend 90 degrees.

Sunny turned around and waited for the train to open. Her foot tapping the white classic floor making her excite more. Until she realized that her small feet took her inside the quiet and empty train. She sat at the long blue bench facing the other pair.

Sunny looked straight, noticing that there was a light brown headed girl reading a book with her transparent black glasses. Sunny then noticed that the girl in front of her was with her black transparent glasses that matches her simple outfit. However, the girl in front of her looked up and met Sunny’s eyes, she smiled.

Sunny on the other side bitted her lips and looked down; she was blushing at the moment. What in the world? Sunny thought.

Sunny then accidentaly cursed. Sunny realized that the girl in front of her suddenly changed face. Is she mad? Sunny thought.

“Next station Soshi School,” Said the Barbie-like voiced girl. Sunny upon hearing her school’s name, she stood up from her seat and walked outside. She looked up How come there is a train station inside a school? Sunny wondered.

“Jessica!” Someone shouted. Sunny looked at her right, she gasped. She was looking at the girl earlier inside the Train. She couldn’t believe that she’s going in the same school as her.

Jessica walked down the entrance with her usual cold look. She went inside the cafeteria to buy her usual coffee drink. “Mocha,” Jessica said, earning a nod from one of the crew. Jessica gave her credit card and slightly bowed her head. “Gomawo,” she said.

Jessica grabbed her drink feeling something different from her side. She looked to her left noticing that her friend was looking at her. “Jung Sooyeon!” She shouted.

Jessica’s smiled and said, “Taeyeon, you’re early.”

Taeyeon nodded and whispered, “We have a new member, your prayers has been answered.” Taeyeon smirked and elbowed Jessica.

“Who’s the girl?” Jessica replied, sipping.

“Let’s go to the class,” Taeyeon said wrapping her arms around Jessica’s shoulder.

On their way to their classroom, Jessica was feeling unstable. She doesn’t know is she’s lacking some food again. However, they reached their checkpoint.

Her eyes widened, “YOU…”

Taeyeon looked at the two of them, "You know each other?" she said.

"YOU..."

"YOU..."