WTC : Prologue

WHO TO CHOOSE

As they strolled down the park, her arm was brushing past to Sunny’s several times. They do not know what to feel every time their eyes will meet, their touches will feel and mostly, her loud pump of her heart will beat. It wasn’t that so exciting every time she will remind herself that she isn’t yet the girlfriend of her cute friend beside her.

Was she that so dumb? Was she that so dumb to be slow on making the first move?

As they saw the romantic-like wooden bench beside the tree, they sat down without any hesitation or any hating affection. The sun shined brightly towards them, hands joined together like there is no solution.

“You know you’re so weird when you’re with me,” Sunny said her hair through her ears.

She looked at Sunny with embarrassment; she has been a dumb since then. She sighed and replied, “I know, that’s why I bring you here.”

With what she said, Sunny burst with her cute laughter. Sunny looked at her and cupped her cheeks. “Taeyeonie…you know I’m not blind right?” she said.

Taeyeon looked at Sunny, her hand travelling inside her pocket. Taeyeon grabbed a small box and showed off to Sunny. “I would like you to have this,” she said.

Sunny took the box and looked at her with her confused look. “Huh?” she asked, waving the box in front of her eyes.

“I would like you to have it,” she said. Taeyeon was no cupping Sunny’s cheeks. She looked at her and smiled. “I like you,” she said.

“HUH?”

“I said I like you, is that too much? Sunny I’m in love with you, I’m hiding these feelings for months already but, why don’t you look and check me? Am I that too invincible for you?” Taeyeon said looking into Sunny’s melting eyes with full of love.

Sunny looked down, she doesn’t know what to do. Taeyeon here lifted the shorter girl’s head and kissing her lips. Sunny wasn’t ready at all but, because of Taeyeon’s irresistible lips, she couldn’t resist but allow her to explore . Now, they considered each other in their Forever Stage but, is that really Forever?