Haken (Humor)

VIXX's Adventures with Nmi

Ken.
He laughs slightly, and smirks.
"You're a girl," Ken says, laughing harder.
"Shut up," N mutters, as Ken starts to sit on the ground.
"And I thought I was the only one," Ken says, throwing his head back.
"What does that mean?" N asks, as Ken starts to peel off his shirt.
"What are you doing? I'm not doing THAT with you," N says, flinching away.
"Eww, but same thing here," Ken says, and N looks to see Ken's own mounds.
"This is incredibly ed up. Put your shirt on," N says. Ken does so, and they frown.
"So that interview," Ken says, and N rolls his eyes.
"Yeah. I can't really to that," N says, as N puts on his shirt.
"So, now what?" Ken asks, and N shrugs.
"I don't know."
"How about we up?"
N doesn't miss the glint in Ken's eye.


N thinks the dress is to tight. N thinks the wig is to tangled. Who the hell wears pigtails other than six year olds?
"Come on," Ken giggles, pulling on Hakyeon's hand.
"Ken, I think you've hand to much to drink," N says, as Ken pulls him to the dance floor. N likes the bass pounding through his feet.
"Do you want to give them a show?" Ken asks, and N shrugs.
"What kind of show?" N asks back.
"Drink first," Ken demands. N downs his beer, and Ken hands him another. A few more drinks for both of them.
N finds himself on the bar, a toothpick of olives in his mouth. Ken is kissing some drunken male. The male pulls back, gasping for air.
"Ten dollars," Ken demands, pushing his chest forward. The man laughs, and stuffs a ten down his bra.
"Who's next?" Ken asks, kicking his own legs over the bar.
"Me!" N yells, hobbling over.
"First one to pull away loses," Ken reminds, taking at drink.
"I know," N smirks.
Ken's are rough, and taste like alcohol. N's feel smooth, and are flavored like the olives. Males at the club hoot and holler at them. Sounds of cameras starting fills their ears. N can't breathe, and pulls away.
"Ten," Ken demands, as N falls onto Ken's lap.


N opens his eyes to Ken driving. The outlines of his dress have tens and twenties around him.
"What happened?" N asks, rubbing his temples.
"I made about two hundred dollars," Ken mutters.
"Didn't we kiss?" N asks, and Ken shrugs.
"Yeah," Ken agrees.
"Do you wanna do it again?" N asks. Ken pulls the car over, and turns to N.
"Hell yeah," Ken exclaims. N unbuckles himself, and presses his greedy olive lips back onto Ken's.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I struggled. Bad. I can't write crack or humor. But it is done now! Yay! (-<) <3 ^_^