Chabin (Dark)

VIXX's Adventures with Nmi

Hongbin.
He smirks, and walks over to N.
"Binnie?" N asks, as Hongbin's arm slips around N's neck.
"Night night, N hyung," Hongbin says, as N passes out.

N wakes up tied upward in what he recognizes as the basement of the jellyfish building.
"Good. You're awake," a voice says. N looks up, groggy and unfocused.
"What?" N asks, attempting to blink the blurriness away. The light fades away from his vision. A match strikes in the other end of the room. A candle is lit, flickering in the dark.
"I've needed someone like you," a scratchy voice says.
"Why?" N says, coughing afterward. A sticky substance comes from N's mouth, and lands on the floor in front of him. His shirtless body shivering from the cold.
"You are different. You should react different," the voice says, walking closer with the candle.
"Please, don't hurt me," N begs, as the candle flickers in front of him.
"Oh, but that is what I plan on doing," the voice says, as N's vision clears enough to see the face behind the candle.
"H-Hongbin?" N stutters. Hongbin smirks behind the candle. N's breathing increases unevenly, as a flash of metal reflects the candle light.
"I made this blade. Back when I lived with my grandmother. I always make my first incision with it," Hongbin says, digging it into the exposed flesh above N's belly button. N screams, as Hongbin carves a slightly familiar symbol into N.
"Because I will become a doll, who will fight for you," Hongbin mutters, as he finishes the series of lines. N bleeds slightly, as Hongbin sets down his blade.
"Why?" N asks, as Hongbin blows on the wound.
"Why not?" Hongbin says, along the lines. N lashes out, kicking wildly.
"Why are you doing this to me?" N asks, as Hongbin grabs N's legs, pushing them down.
"I told you. You're different," Hongbin says, as he lights another match and candle.
"What are you going to do to me?" N asks, as a blast of cold air reaches his skin.
"What I've been doing. Designing," Hongbin says, pulling out a chilled hook knife.
"Designing what?" N asks, as the cold metal touches his skin.
"Body art," Hongbin says, digging the hook into N's leg. One line around the leg, swirling around the toned muscles.
"Please let me go," N begs, as Hongbin carves the other leg the same way.
"Your voice is so annoying, hyung, but I want to hear you scream," Hongbin says, words rolling off like venom.
"Scream?" N asks, as Hongbin pulls out the hooked blade.
"Loud, and clear for me," Hongbin says, smirking evilly. N's breathing increases, and his heart pounds.
"No," N says weakly, attempting to move away again.
"Don't move. I want to be the only one that causes you pain," Hongbin says, laughing. N shivers.
"Don't," N begs, as he is flipped over.
"Too bad," Hongbin says, slipping on a glove shaped piece of metal.
"Please," N begs. Hongbin laughs deeply. Hongbin sets his hand on N's back, and smirks. He digs his nails into N's back. N screams, voice cracking.
"Good. Louder," Hongbin says, squeezing N's flesh. N squeals, and Hongbin laughs. Blood leaves N's wounds, and he slumps more.
"I think we're done this time. We can do more later," Hongbin says. Smells of cleaners invade N's nose, and Hongbin cleans up his mess. All traces to him. The chains open, and N slumps to the ground.
"Guys. I was walking around, and I found N. There is so much blood," Hongbin says, gagging into a phone.
"Basement. Guys, I'm scared for him. Just hurry," Hongbin begs, with fake fear in his voice.
"Okay," Hongbin says, starting to cry. He clicks the phone off, and slips it into his pocket.
"Until next time," Hongbin says, smirking. He kneels beside N, and fake cries, when people come running.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I've decided to add angst to the list. Guess who gets what. So humor/crack, AU, and angst. (-<) <3 ^_^