Chasang (AU)

VIXX's Adventures with Nmi

Hyuk.
"Hyung," Hyuk says, and N's blood rushes in his veins.
"Yeah Hyukkie?" N asks, putting on his shirt.
"Has anyone every told you that your neck is beautiful?" Hyuk asks, walking to him.
"What does that mean?" N asks, as Hyuk runs his right thumb up and down a vein.
"So fast. It's always fast. When you lead, when you dance, when you rest," Hyuk says, and N gulps.
"What are you going to do?" N asks, as Hyuk walks behind N.
"I can't bleed you dry, but a snack wouldn't hurt," Hyuk whispers into N's ear. Hyuk kisses N's neck, teeth growing, and sharpening into fangs. The sharp canines start sinking into N's flesh. Strangled noises escape N's throat, as blood spills into Hyuk's mouth. N starts coughing, choking on his own blood. Hyuk smiles as the warm substance falls so thickly. N leans more and more of his weight onto Hyuk.
"Hyung. You can't die on me," Hyuk says pulling his teeth back in.
"I'm tired Hyukkie," N says, slumping onto Hyuk's body.
"," Hyuk mutters, cutting his finger quickly. He squeezes out a drop, and rubs his finger on his bite marks. They heal, and N groans.
"What are you?" N asks, as Hyuk rubs N's neck.
"I do this on and on and on," Hyuk mutters, relaxing N.
"What?" N asks, mind hazy.
"It wasn't twilight that inspired that idea," Hyuk says, kissing N's marks, "the best inspiration comes from what we are."
"What does that mean?" N asks, as he blinks the fuzziness away.
"You can be very stupid N hyung," Hyuk says, as N snuggles slightly into Hyuk's chest.
"You shouldn't be disrespectful to your hyungs like that," N says, slicing Hyuk's neck lightly.
"I'm a vampire hyung. It didn't take effect until this year," Hyuk whispers into N's ear.
"Hyukkie. You're funny," N says, laughing.
"Hyung. I'm not lying. My family is full of them," Hyuk says, smiling.
"Hyukkie," N says, smiling. He slips his fingers into Hyuk's mouth, feeling around.
"Hyung?" Hyuk asks, with N's fingers still in his mouth.
"You can't be a vampire. Your teeth feel normal," N says, laughing.
"Hyung," Hyuk sighs.
"Whee," N says spinning, and pulling out his hand.
"Hyung, focus," Hyuk says, grabbing his hyung's arms.
"Hyukkie you're so cute. I'm jealous," N says, and Hyuk growls.
"I'm not cute," Hyuk growls, his voice dropping several octaves. N stiffens, and sobers almost instantly. Hyuk cracks his neck, loud enough to hear, and N's eyes widen. Hyuk's bright eyes sink back slightly, as his face scowls. Finger tips turn black, and teeth sharpen again. Hyuk hisses, as his pupils expand to coat all of his eyes in black.
"Hyuk?" N's voice shakes, as he back steps slightly. Hyuk walks to his hyung, trapping him in between the wall and his arms.
"I could kill you hyung. I could rip your throat out, and drain every ounce of blood from your body. I hear it. That red drink that keeps both you and I alive," Hyuk growls, his lips.
"Hyuk," N whispers, before his head hits the wall. His five year dongsaeng's lips pushing heavily on his own lips.
"I could, but then I couldn't do this," Hyuk whispers, as his body returns to normal.
"Hyung?" Hyuk questions, and N exhales.
"Okay," N says, meeting Hyuk's eyes.
"Okay," Hyuk repeats, kissing his hyung again. They push on each other for a while, and Hyuk smiles, looking down.
"Hyung?"
"Hmm?"
"Why do you have s?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I have discovered I fail at writing humor. So, it might be a bit. Happy two year vixx anniversary and eternity. (-<) <3 ^_^