Neo (Fluff)

VIXX's Adventures with Nmi

Leo.
"Hi," N says, eyes wide with fear. Leo blinks at him, and closes the door behind himself.
"I came to see if you needed help," Leo whispers, as his eyes run over N's body.
"I-I'm fine," N says, slipping on the shirt. Leo sees the bra, and gives N a look.
"Why?" The one question is them all.
"I don't know. I just woke up like this. Leo, this scares me," N confesses, as a tear falls. Leo walks over to N, his tall broad figure looming over N's. A hand reaches out, and wipes away N's tear.
"Wha-?" N asks, but gets cut off. Leo's lips are soft to him, and he pulls away to soon. The hand rests on N's cheek, as N looks to meet Leo's slightly covered eyes. Leo blushes an insane shade of pink, and pulls his hand off. He shakes his head, and turns toward the door.
"W-Wait," N stutters, looking at the taller male. "Please."
"I'll be back," Leo says, running out. N sits down, and another tear escapes him. More fall as Leo walks back in.
"Don't, please," Leo begs, helping N up.
"I'm scared," N says, meeting Leo's eyes.
"You're also sick. That will get you out of here with me," Leo says, slipping the sweatshirt over N's body.
"N. I'm rescheduling your interview. You head to the dorm with Leo," their manager says, threw the door. Leo pulls N, and drapes him over his own body. They walk out, and N coughs into Leo's back.
"We'll be here. Call us if you need us," Ken yells. Leo starts running back, as soon as they exit the building. They reach the dorm quickly, and Leo sets N on the couch. Fresh tears fell onto Leo's back, during the ride.
"Are you okay?" Leo asks, looking over N.
"I'm a freak," N whispers, crying harder.
"No, you're not. You are freaking beautiful. I don't care that you have these, instead of that," Leo says, gesturing over N's body.
"You are to nice for your own good," N says, running to the closet room.
"N," Leo says, following him quickly. He opens it to a lack of his leader.
"N, please come out," Leo says, sitting on Ravi's futon.
"N, remember when you randomly hugged me, and I froze during the 'On and On' promotions? I froze because of you. You always did that to me. I hated it. But you kept doing it. I grew to kinda love it, a-and to kinda love you," Leo confesses, laughing quietly. One of the closet doors opens, and N crawls out.
"Do you mean that?" N asks, looking up at him.
"Yeah," Leo whispers, and N sits beside him.
"Will you go out? I'll be out in a minute," N asks, smiling at him.
"Okay," Leo says, walking out. N changes into his sweat pants, and a different sweatshirt. He walks out, to Leo laying on the couch. He slips the clothes into a basket, and runs over to behind Leo.
"Isn't that my sweatshirt?" Leo asks, and N latches onto Leo's back.
"Yep. Do you mind?" N asks, snuggling into Leo's back.
"No," Leo says into the couch.
"Good," N says, as Leo turns slightly.
"N, will you get off my back for a moment?" Leo asks, and N gets off quickly. Leo sits up, and pulls N onto his lap.
"Is this what you wanted?" N asks, as Leo lays down with N on his lap.
"Yes," Leo says, pulling N so his face is near his own.
"What-?"
Leo pulls N down, and kisses him into silence.
"You still talk to much," Leo says blushing.
"You can shut my up like that," N says, as Leo pulls him gently down again.
"I plan on it," Leo says, as N snuggles into Leo's broad chest.
"Okay," N says, smiling. N falls asleep like that, and Leo plays N's hair.
"I do love you," Leo whispers, before he falls asleep himself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Here's the order, when it's finished it will go up. (-<) <3 ^_^