One cup or two- or a neck if you prefer.

OVERDOSE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAE POV. 

It's been 3 months now- recently I've stopped trying to run away since they can catch me easier but that doesn't mean I've stopped trying altogether. Firstly, I lure them into a false sense of security by not running away for about a month or two. Secondly when the time is right- I'll make a break for it maybe going to China and continuing from there. I might get lucky enough  to sneak onto a supplies ship and get myself to the US. Then I continue my running so they're never be able to find me- if push comes to shove I might fake my death. 

Another thing is that I've made sure to distance myself more- I only reply with one word sentences and I don't interact at all with them. Most of them have gotten used to the treatment and in return have ignored me but some (Tao) have made a special effort to follow me around. I was in my room playing with an old game console Sehun gave to me (since he upgraded to the newest model) when Suho and Kris called everyone to the kitchen. Like the leaders they were they sat at the head of the table while the others sat down the sides. I seated myself furthest away from them as usual. There was an awkward silence as everyone shuffled in and took their seats. The tension was so thick in the air it could make you choke. 

"So..." Suho trailed off, "Me and Kris have been talking." Everyone waited for him to continue. 

"And we've come up with something," He continued. 

"What about hyung?" Chanyeol asked. 

"About... um..." He seemed sheepish and embarassed at this point. 

"We've made no progress whatsoever with Hae and she knows this. It's gotten to the point where it's embarassing, SHINee are already expected their first child-" Kris interupted Suho as he could tell Suho was too shy. 

"Oh Congradulations," Baekhyun interupted Kris, who sent Baekhyun a glare. 

"So we've had the idea of spending some time alone with Hae as a way to get to know eachother better," He turned his glare to me as he said this. I, myself thought this was a very, very bad idea. One on one interaction was something I was not good with at all. 

"One of us and Hae will go to the spare house in Busan for a day, when the day is over someone else will get to spend the day with her," Kris finished off. It looked like I wasn't the only one who thought this was a bad idea, I could tell by the look on everyone's faces that they didn't want to comply to this either. 

"Hyung..." Chen trailed off as if he was thinking over what he was about to say. 

"There will be no excuses- we will go in random order," Kris sternly told us. I was now giving him a glare of my own, this was one of the most stupidest ideas I've heard from these guys since Kai wanted to do a chicken eating contest. 

"I've put all the names in a bowl and the order will be the names picked out in order," Suho suddenly pulled a bowl onto the table and gave an eyesmile- as if this was his only part of the idea. 

"First is..." He put his hand in and picked one, then unfolded it, "Suho!"

"That says Luhan," Kris corrected him. 

"Oh really? I didn't notice," He awkwardly laughed and put it down. Luhan shot a glare at me saying 'it's all your fault' I sent him one back with equal hatred. 

"Next is... Sehun," Suho called out. Sehun remained emotionless and didn't even make eye contact with me. 

"D.O."

"Xiumin." 

"Baekhyun." 

"Kris."

"Tao."

"Lay." 

"Kai."

"Me."

"Chen."

"Chanyeol." 

Looks like these will be my two weeks of hell then. 

 

 

Kyungsoo packed my things for me- he seemed to always be choosing my clothes nowadays. He threw the bag to me just as me and Luhan were leaving that night. Turns out- Kai had the power of teleportation like the others had powers too. So within seconds we were at their house in Busan. I felt sick and lightheaded once we stopped teleporting- like my insides were put back wrongly. 

 

The house was clean, untouched like a show-home of some sort that wasn't lived in. There were no photos on the wall or any little things that showed that they l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter