Loving a Stranger

Loving A Stranger
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Hah? Na... Uh, me no english." the driver waved his hand. Suni panicked as she started to look around looking for help. The taxi driver drove off because he noticed that Suni didn't need his taxi anymore. Then she spotted Luhan, almost surprised that he was looking at her.

Luhan's shoulder almost rose up because the girl that he was watching before suddenly turned around and looked him. His heart started to beat more rapidly because Suni's big brown eyes were locked with his eyes.

Suni too was dazed by Luhan's big sparkling eyes, she never saw a beautiful and yet handsome guy like Luhan, she somehow felt her heart beat a little faster.

Then Luhan break the gaze and so does Suni, soon Luhan noticed that Suni needs help because 'please help me!' was written on her face.

He took a step forward, decided to help the girl that make his heart beat fast. Every step he take towards her, his heart is beating louder and louder.

Soon Suni noticed that Luhan is walking towards her, she was hoping that he would help her.

Luhan was already in front of her as he took the paper from her hand. Then he chuckled at the writings in it as Suni raised an eyebrow. *What's wrong with this guy? I thought he would help me?*

"Is this your hand writing? I almost can't read it because it's really scrambled." he chuckled, his voice is ringing in her mind. She didn't understand what Luhan was saying, because he is speaking in Korean.

"I can't speak in Korean, but you're a high schooler too right? You can speak in english right? Would you help me please?" she asked, Luhan did understand what Suni was saying, he nodded.

"Do you know how to get to this place?" Suni pointed at the paper as Luhan nodded. Suni's eyes sparkled. Luhan knew the place because he had been there before with his friends.

"Could you please tell me how to get there?" Suni aksed again, Luhan nodded and then tell her to take the bus, and get off at the third stop. Suni bowed and thanked Luhan, waving goodbye at him as she turned around to go to the bus stop.

Luhan felt his heart sank, looking at her back walking away.

"I didn't get the chance to ask her name." then suddenly he had the urge to follow her, after contemplating what should he do, he ran towards her.

"Jamkkanman!" he shouted, Suni turned around because she recognized Luhan's voice, she didn't understand what he just said and raised an eyebrow.

"You're calling me?" Suni asked as Luhan nodded, then he smiled at her that makes Suni's heart skip a beat.

"Em, would you like me to accompany you?" he asked in english, his cheeks pinked a little. Suni eyes rounded because of his sudden question.

"It's not like I'm stalking you really! I just thought that you might get lost." his cheeks is really burning right now. Suni saw it and chuckled, she never saw a guy blushed this cute before.

"Okay, you'll be my tour guide then. I'm Song Suni and you?" she stretched out her hand with a smile, as Luhan did the same.

*She's a Korean but didn't know how to speak?*

"Luhan, nice to meet you." he felt a tingle when his hand touched her, it makes him didn't want to let go.

"Nice to meet you too. But before we go to the bus stop, could we eat first? I haven't eaten yet since I arrived here." Suni chuckled as she rubbed her tummy. Luhan joined her chuckle and then nodded. Luhan take her to the nearby small restaurant. They think that they're friends now, so they didn't feel any awkwardness in their conversation as they eat.

Luhan found out that Suni is from the states, and Luhan's heart pricked a little when he heard that Suni came to Seoul to look for someone. Suni too learned that Luhan is from Beijing, and moved here with his mother.

They talk and talk until they're done eating, they started to walk to the bus stop and wait while laughing at each others joke. They communicate using english only, but they can connect perfectly well.

The bus came and they get on, they took the seat at the back, Luhan insisted Suni to seat next to the window, so that she didn't sit at the out. The journey is not that long, but Suni managed to sleep. Luhan chuckled saw her head keep on hitting the window, he moved her head to lean on his shoulder.

"How can yo

Please log in to read the full chapter