chapter 1

Forbidden love

shinhye pov

" i hate you , i wish if i had never get married to you . Yes i am having an affair with someone younger than you and yes i deserve it , me who lost her years of youth taking care of you. '' those were the last words i heard my mother telling them to my father before he collapse , i saw him on the floor lying there he could not  breath normally my mom was shocked to see him like that and then i run to him " father, father plz dont leave me  " those were the last words i said to my father.

we rushed him to the hospital , a few minutes  the doctor come his eyes full of sadness his eyes told me everything as the family of the patient you can read the doctor's face and tell if the news is great or bad " i am sorry but we did everything we could the patient had a  severe heart attack i am sorry ". the only thing i remember  was me on the floor crying and screaming and with eyes full of hate staring at my mother whose crying i was like "why the hell is she crying for , whereas she is the reason he is now no longer with us" .

in a blink of the eyes i lost a father a friend a shelter when i can run to in days of darkness . i kept myself distant from everyone including her , her is the reason why i am like that " i hate you , i wish it was you not him " those were my thoughts , i kept  visiting my father's grave everyday bringing flowers talk to him yeah it sound a little bit crazy but i was so close to him than anyone he was indeed  my bestfriend . now its been a month  since my father passed  away i went  to the cemetery and there i saw him again a man in his 40s always standing in front  of this grave paying his respect but this aura around him make me want to get to know him .

myungmin pov

" i will never forget you my beloved wife " here i am standing at the grave of my wife its been ten years since she left me in this cruel world and yes am visiting her everyday but she left with me a light to lighting for me the road my daughter my lovely daughter , his thoughts were interrupt by the sight of a familiar face  " here she is again standing there crying alone, i really want to know her " he thought .

note : i know its a little bit short , am new to this if you guys like it and want me to keep writing plz tell me and if its bad just ignore the story and i'll stop and thx for the subscribers