The clock strikes four

One shot forever

You blink at the sudden flood of light as none other than Daesung pushed his way into the the room slamming the door and leanin against it panting. He looks up suddenly noticing he's not alone in the closet. 

"Hyung!" He said hugging Taeyang tightly who in turn pushed him off, shushing him quickly.

"Your gunna get us caught if you don't quiet down!" He whisper-yelled obviously annoyed by the sudden intrusion. 

"Aniyo, Seunghuyn and Sengri went down by      2ne1's practice room!!" He said excitedly in the same loud voice that makes you cringe. You don't know why you feel concerned about being caught but somehow you feel nervous about the prospect of being found in you current situation.  

"Shhhhh" both you and Taeyang whisper at the same time. Causing more laughter to come spilling out.

Daesung looked between the two of you, obviously confused about who you were and why Taeyang was so friendly with you. He quickly shook it off and held out a hand to you. 

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Daesung" he says his bright smile shinning in the dim light in the closet. 

"My name is _______, it's nice to meet you" you say returning the smile,"and kamsahamnida for lowering you voice."

"no problem," he says looking around, "so how long do we hav to stay here?"

"you can leave anytime, but I'm going to wait it out in here with _____" Taeyang said in a strangely defensive voice. You look over at him and he is scowling at the carpet, a faint blush dusting his cheeks. 

Daesung laughed at this and stood brushing of his pants. 

"It has been a pleasure meeting you, _____ but I get the feeling Youngbae wants you all to himself." He said cheerily winking at Taeyang as he passed turning the door handle he gave a wave an darted out into the hall way. 

"That kids gunna get caught for sure" Taeyang said shaking his head," can u believe that he actually agreed to play this game because he said it would be 'fun'?"

you shake your head, a slight smile tugging at you lips. You could actually. 

"Hey, your the one who made him leave." You say casually shakin you head

author note: 

heyyyyyyyy people! Long time no see ;) hope you enjoy this! I would write more but my phone is crapping out so this will hav to do. As always comment suggestions and subscribe if you like this! I think I hav an ending for the story so it won't go on forever :). I just gotta write the whole middle of the story!! Lol stay awesome! 

*you may hav notices but the titles really hav nothing to do with the chapters themselves. Oops :{D