Last Second chance

One shot forever

You turn bright red after realizing the one who the heart melting smile belongs to is none other than Big Bang's taeyang, who also happens tone your all-time favorite singer and bias. 

 

"Uh, well, uh, it, fine, uh, I mean.." You stutter tryin to get the proper words out but your brain is refusing to provide any helpful thoughts for your mouth to say, other than..

 

"thanks for not getting me caught" taeyang says, interruption your thoughts and saving you from saying somthing even more embarrassing. "We kind of took a bet that the first one caught has to streak outside the building, so yeah.." He tailed off looking down awkwardly. 

 

"Why did you agree to the bet in the first place?" You ask, semi-annoyed that your bias, who you thought would be smarter than to take a bet like that had agreed to this obviously stupid plan. 

 

"Segunhyn said he would tell that I was the one who knocked the one who broke the recording equipment if I didn't play along" he said making circles on the ground with his toe. 

 

"Oh, so your the reason I'm stuck here" you say. Your not really annoyed, you jut want to see his reaction. 

 

"What? How?!" He asked obviously confused. 

 

"My dad's in charge of fixing the equipment that you broke. He dragged me along to "help", therefore it kinda is your fault"

 

"sorry" he said sincerely. You are surprised at just how sincere he seems about this. It makes your heart feel warm. You look at your phone and suddenly gasp. 

 

"Oh! I need to get going! My dad's going to finish soon and he will worry about where I'm at" you try to exit the room, when you feel strong arms around you pulling you back. The sudden warmth pressed against your back makes you gasp and you can feel your heart beat accelerate. His pulse seems to have sped up too. You both stand there for a minuet before he says,

 

"you can't go! What if they catch you? Thy might force you to tell me where I'm hiding. It's safer if you just stay here" taeyang keeps holding on to you even though you truly have no desire to leave his arms. 

 

"Fine. I'll stay" you put on a show of seeming annoyed by this, as if you are use to extremely attractive guys asking you to hang out with them in small rooms all the time. Inside you are freaking out and thinking,"he asked me to stay!!!!!!!! Does he like me?" You nervously sit on the floor and he blushes as he releases you from the cage of his arms.

 

author note: heyyyyyy!!!!! I hope you enjoy this, I hope it wasn't that big if a fail ;) lol. I ha a dream with Big Bang in it last night, it was a really good dream. Maybe I should write about it. Hmm... Lol so tell me what you think about this chapter in the comments so I know how to get even better!!! thanks 😁