Wish

Starry Night
"Jaejoong-ah," Yunho spoke and broke the silence.
"What?"
Yunho began to look up at the starry night skies, "Look at the stars."
Jaejoong followed his command, but seconds later, he turned back his gaze to Yunho, without noticing by him.
"Do you see that star? The one that shines so bright?"
Jaejoong hummed, a sign of 'yes'.
"Did you ever wished that, you'll be able to get that star?", asked Yunho who is still looking up.
"Yep, I want to get that star, the star that I am looking at..." answered Jaejoong who is staring at Yunho.
Yunho chuckled as if that him and Jaejoong are talking the same thing, "Me too.. But that's impossible right? Because they're so far you might not be able to reach it..."
Jaejoong frowned, what Yunho said was really struck him hard. As if it was a sign to Jaejoong. It was because the star he's talking about is of course it's Yunho. At that moment, he wants to spill out the words and tell the other frankly that 'Yunho you're my North star.. Don't you I know that I love you so much?' but for him, it'll only be a nonsense at all. He then turn his gaze back to the stars.
Jaejoong sighed and smiled a bit, "Me? For now, I'm just contented that I might able to see a star from a far because I know they'll forever shine. They may be far from us but everytime I see them, I feel that they're only near."
"Indeed. Probably right now, those stars up there are looking at us too." Yunho answered as he pointed the sky.
After a little moment of silence again, Yunho checked the time on his wrist watch, "Oh.. Come on, let's use the telescope. We might be able to see the stars more clearly." He stood up and went to the telescope, with Jaejoong following behind him.
Yunho began to take a peek at the instrument, and adjusted its lens a little, he awed in amazement at what he see. A group of comets passing by.
Jaejoong became excited too at what the other acted, "W-- Why? What can you see there??"
Yunho quickly called him, "Look, look! You should see this!" he pulled Jaejoong and let him take a look on the instrument. Seconds later, Jaejoong let out a "Wow.. Shooting stars! There are lots of them!" that made Yunho smile too.
They were lucky enough to see them via telescope, for those won't be seen by eye.
After seconds of peeking, Jaejoong pulled away from the instrument, smiling widely, "Woah! They're so beautiful!! I wish I could see them again soon!"
Yunho smiled back at Jaejoong and the smaller man noticed that there was something different with the way Yunho smile, not that usual smile. But Jaejoong just ignore his thoughts.
"But I didn't got to wish, I was just too mesmerized by them. And they were also too fast." Jaejoong said frowning, as if he lost at a contest.
Yunho proudly answered back, "Ha.. me, I got to wish before I let you take a look by them. And.... whenever I see shooting stars, I always wish... something that I really want."
"Really? Aw. I should have did it too."
"Do you want to know what I wished for Jaejoong-ah?"
Jaejoong tilted his head in curiosity like a kid, asking, "Hm? What?"
"And.... I've been wishing this for many times already. I don't know if it'll come true...."
Yunho looked at Jaejoong straightly to his eyes, answering, "I wish--- you'll be mine..."
As Jaejoong heard the answer from the taller man, he swallowed hard, he actually didn't know if the other was joking or if he's serious. He felt everything around him stopped, his heart starts to beat faster than normal. His cheeks started to felt warm, but he just held back all these feels.
Jaejoong just chuckled, not taking it yet as a confession of what his dongsaeng told him, "What--- What do you mean?"
Yunho stood in front of Jaejoong, still looking at him, "Do you know how hard for me to hold back this feeling? Do you know how scared am I to tell you what I really feel? I know with what I'll say may ruin our friendship. But what is important is for you to know what are you to me.."
Tugeun*. Tugeun. Jaejoong's heart beats more than earlier, Yunho's seriousness made him more nervous. He avoided the glance from the taller man, but the other quickly held his chin, and their glances met again.
"I want you to look only at me, only to me. For this moment only, please." Yunho calmly pleased.
"All this time, when we were together anywhere.. You were the one who made me smile the most these days, and--- I can't stop myself falling in love-- with you..."
Jaejoong widened his eyes, not sure if he heard it right, "Uh--- W-- what??"
"I like you... Jaejoong.."
'So... our feeling's mutual?!', Jaejoong thought. He wants to explode in happiness, like a firework. But remembering what Junsu told him, he tried to act like nothing, he asked, "You-- like me?"
Yunho nodded.
Making everything sure, Jaejoong said, "Like me as a friend? Ah, I know that..."
"No! More than a friend. More than a bestfriend."
"Yun--- Yunho..."
Yunho frowned, saying, "Why? Don't you believe me? Do I have to prove it all to you? Don't I look like that sincere to you?"
Jaejoong didn't answer, still looking at Yunho's eyes.
"If that's what you want, I'll prove it!" Yunho said and he cupped Jaejoong's face, he then closed his eyes as he leaned closer to Jaejoong.
"Yunho-yah.. Ya! What are you---" Jaejoong's words was stopped from a kiss from Yunho at the lips.
Jaejoong have no choice, he just let the other man kiss him. Besides, it was only in his dream that Yunho kissed him. But now, it came true. He slowly close his eyes as Yunho's lip touched his lip. It was only a gentle kiss, nothing more. For Yunho assumed that Jaejoong may push him away, but he didn't. They stayed like that for minutes that for them it felt like an hour already.
Yunho pulled away, and leaned against Jaejoong's forehead, they both opened their eyes, staring at each other.
Both felt their hearts flatter knowing how close they were.
The taller man whispered over the smaller's lips, "So... it was a mutual feeling?"
"What are you talking about---"
"You like me too. Besides you didn't pushed me away."
"W-- what?"
"I love you... I know not too far from now, you'll learn to love me back..."
"But I already did..." Jaejoong said, breaking his close contace to Yunho, but still looking at him.
"Did what?" Yunho asked curiously.
"I-- I---- do like you too.."
"You aren't joking, right?"
"Ya! Do you think I am joking?!" Jaejoong said with disappointment.
"Fine. If you're not joking then let's start dating. You know, going out.. You and me, holding hands.." Yunho said, crossing his arms.
Jaejoong was obviously shocked with what Yunho is asking, "What?"
"Why were you like surprised with what I said? We already confessed, so what's next?"
"But--"
"Remember my wish? The one I told you?"
"That--- That I'll be--"
"That you'll be mine....."
Jaejoong gulped. He didn't know if he should take it or not. As for him, he thinks Yunho was honest enough to his words. His heart says yes, of course he liked Yunho eversince. While his mind says no, for he didn't know what will happen in the next days. And after minutes of thinking deeply, he had decided.
Yunho patiently waits for the other if he'll accept his demand. He's quite positive that Jaejoong will.
"Yunho-yah..."
"Hm?"
"Let me be... yours.." Jaejoong shyly said.
Yunho smiled, stealing a kiss at Jaejoong's cheek. Which made the other stunned for a moment.
"Thank you for being my shooting star, Jaejoong.." Yunho said, holding Jaejoong's hands.
He added, "--for making my wish come true..."
Jaejoong easily melted with his loved one's words, didn't want this starry night with him would end.

----------END---------





A/N: So that's it. lolol last night there was a news that Lyrid meteorites passed by the skies here at my country woah so sad i didn't got to see it T-T anyways, so how was my story? huhuhu i hope my story turned out to be a good one. comments and suggestions are all welcome. Thanks for reading ^w^