Friendly Date?

Starry Night
'Jaejoong-ah, are you free tonight?'
Jaejoong's eyes are still glued to his phone screen as he read the text message again and again silently from someone he liked for a long time. One of his close friends, Jung Yunho.
He then began to talk to himself, "Is-- Is this really true?"
"Hey, hyung. Can you help me with---" Junsu, who just came in to seek his hyung's help, didn't got to finish his sentence as he noticed Jaejoong's weird, not a usual smile.
Junsu then came closer and poked Jaejoong, "Hey, what's with that smile, huh?" then he smiled widely.
"Ya! Aish~ you've shocked me!" Jaejoong protested and then a smile suddenly appeared on his face, "Hey, Junsu-ya. I have a good news, well.. for me." Junsu sat beside his hyung, "Pff. I see, hyung. Because your face--"
"It's because----"
"Yunho-hyung?"
Jaejoong's wide cheeky smile was gone, as he blame Junsu for ruining his extreme feels at this moment.
"I was suppose to say that!" Jaejoong pouted.
Junsu chuckled, he was successful to tease his hyung, "Sorry hyung, I asked that only because I want to make sure if he's the reason behind your cheeky smile. As always, everything about Yunho makes you smile. Anyways, what's with him?" Junsu excitedly asked.
"Yunho-yah--- texted me.. and, and--"
"And what?"
"He asked me to--"
"Be your boyfriend?" Junsu asked with a bit aggressive.
Jaejoong slightly punched Junsu on his arm, "Ya! It's not that!"
Junsu laughed as he noticed his hyung's blush, he continued on teasing, "Ya, admit it.. I know you want it, and you've been wishing that for a long time.."
Jaejoong rolled his eyes in respect to Junsu's childish tease.
"Ah, so hyung? What's with Yunho-hyung?"
"He texted me.... He just texted me if I'm-- free tonight.." Junsu gasped in happiness, and told Jaejoong without any hesitation, "Ya, hyung.. then go with him! Besides, you don't have much things to do, right?"
"But, Su.. I just have one question.. regarding to that..."
"Hm? What is it?"
"Do you think, this will be the right time to tell him that--"
"You like him? I'll take that as a no..." Junsu answered straightly.
"Seriously, why do you always interrupt when I'm talking? Do you read my mind or what? Anyway, but why?" Jaejoong curiously asked.
"We can't assure if he likes you, I didn't said that because I don't want to let you down.. I'm just concern about you, hyung. I don't want you again to be hurt like what Changmin did.. You know it hyung, hm? But if Yunho tells you that he likes you or loves you, don't take it already as a confession.. Alright?"
Jaejoong hugged Junsu, "Aw.. thanks, Su. Thank you, I'll keep all those in mind.. I'll remember it all. You're younger than me, yet you're always the one who cares more than I do.."
"Nah, it's nothing. I'm just telling you it all because it's for your own sake.. Fine, it's okay to go with Yunho.. Just take it as a friendly date, nothing more even though you like him, okay?" and Junsu pulled away from the hug.
"I understand.. hyung.." Jaejoong chuckled a bit as he pinched his dongsaeng's cheek, that made the other laugh too.


Later evening, Jaejoong went out and headed to the park as to what he and Yunho have talked.
Jaejoong sat on the bench, facing the road, and he looked up to the skies, clear enough to see the stars.
He smiled and amazed at the same time, "woah.. beautiful.."
Minutes later, a red sedan parked in front of him, and a tal man got out of the car and walked towards him.
As the tall man approaches him, Jaejoong stood up and feel the nervousness inside him, he then held it back for the sake of he wouldn't be awkward to Yunho.
"Hi," Jaejoong greeted with a smile, and Yunho just smiled back.
The tall man didn't speak and quickly held Jaejoong's wrist and pulled him.
Jaejoong was surprised by the other's sudden action, "Ya, Yunho-yah.. where are we going?"
Yunho only spoke when they were both inside the car, "somewhere.." then he let out a smile as he looked at Jaejoong before he started the car and stepped on the engine.

After minutes of driving, their trip brought them to a cliff. Not in a mountain but only in a hill. Enough to see the beautiful night city scape of Seoul.
Jaejoong went out of the car first, his attention quickly turned to the beautiful view. But then seconds later, his mind snapped back as he thought 'oh yeah, where's Yunho?'.
To his curiosity, he turned back his gaze to Yunho and asked, "Yunho-yah, what are we doing here?"
As he looked at his friend, Jaejoong saw him assembling something, he quickly asked, "A... telescope?"
Yunho answered while he's setting up the instrument without looking at Jaejoong, "Yep. We'll go stargazing.. I heard that a comet will pass our sky, so yeah.."
The smaller man felt his heart skipped a beat as a thought popped out of his mind, 'Stargazing? With me? Why he would want to do it with me? Ugh, oh yeah. Don't be hopeful, Jaejoong. Don't assume something. Be natural.'
Jaejoong then began to sat on the grassy field, staring at Yunho as he finished setting the telescope up.
Yunho smiled as he caught Jaejoong's gaze and sat beside him.
"You invited me just for this?", Jaejoong began to talk. Yunho nods, "Why? You don't want?" he frowned.
Jaejoong quickly denied as he don't want the other to feel bad, he shook his head, "Ah... No, no!.. I'm just asking.."
There were silence for minutes. All they can hear are the sound of crickets and the noise of the city from a far.







A/N: woots! cliffhanger haha XD wait for the next chap ok? hihi. see you all again at my next post xD