Baoxi

Give Me More Dumpling! (더 ... 만두 주세요!)

A girl stepped into SM's office in Cheongdamdeong. Covering her face with her hoodie , she went in through the back door as how the managers told her before. "Ah , Haena ?" one of EXO's manager asked her as she take off her hoodie , "Oppa ?" she asked back. "The boys are in their practice room , you can take him away since their comeback was delayed" the other manager said and they all laughing together , "Ah , arrasseo oppa , kamsa hamnida" Haena bowed at them and went to EXO's practice room. "Aaah~~ WAHH !!!" Chen who was going to stretch his voice while walking to take a water yelled , "Noona !!" he screamed and Haena just laughing at him. "You brought us foods again ?" his eyes blinked in excitement as he try to peek at the bags she brought. "Yeah of course , I know you guys are always hungry" she laugh and he jumped in excitement , "Let's go , let's go ! Hyung must be very happy to see you here with the foods!" Chen said excitedly and drag her to the practice room.

"Guys !! Guyss !! Haena's here !!" he announced to the other 11 boys that were sitting in a circle after an exhausting practice , "Noonaa !!!" the magnar line screamed happily and run to the foods. "Easy guys , easy .... It's not like I'm going to disappear in a minute" Haena said to them while laughing at their acts. "Chicken ! Kimbab ! Kimchi ! Dumplings ! Ddukbogi ! Jjajangmyun !" they all scream in unison as they opened the containers , "Eat slowly , okay ?" Haena said to them. "You come ?" her boyfriend smiled at her , "Of course , I know you guys would be hungry in the middle of night" Haena chuckled. Xiumin wrapped his arms around her waist and hug her , "I miss you ..." he whispered. "Me too , now eat ..." Haena said to him as she handing him a special box for his lunch. "Yah , noona , did you put the same amount for the chicken to us and Umin-hyung ?" Kai , being the chicken-mania he is , asked her. "Don't worry , I know how to be equal" Han show her fist to the younger boy and they all laughing together.

"Kai-ah , don't use banmal to noona" Xiumin warned him , "Wae ?" Kai stick out his tounge and hide behind Chanyeol who eat beside him. "And using your fan as your cover won't be a good choice , let see later" Xiumin said again while keep eating his food , "Mian Kai , but foods are more important than you now" Chanyeol said while munching his kimbab. "Eiyy , you guys , stop it ...." the other members laughing at them.

Haena take a sit beside Xiumin , "So .... You like it ?" Haena asked him. "Of course , you're the jjangjjang cooker" Xiumin give her his thumbs up , "Aigoo oppa , eat the kimchi too , don't only eat the dumplings" Haena said to him. "Wae ? I'll eat it later ..." he said , "Don't lie to me , the last time you said that to me , you left the vegetables for me" Haena warned him. Xiumin keep eating , "Ah , I shouldn't have put the dumplings for you" Haena and he quickly eat the vegetables.

"Ahn Haena , marry me" Baekhyun joked and everyone laughing , "Yah , mwohae ?!" Xiumin yelled while try to eat the foods in his mouth. "Hyung , eat that before Suho said too , "Ahh , Umin-hyung , I'm jealous .... You have a pretty girlfriend who good at cooking" Lay said and they all laughing.

"Did you bring another dumplings ? Pleasee ... I've already eat the vegestables , come on ...." start to nag at her , "What ? No ..... I'm going to eat this ..." she said. "Ahh , please ... Just one .... Please ..." he beg at her. His cute eyes without eyelids are getting bigger and his cheek are puffed , "No , Kim Minseok , stray there" she warned him. "Aahh .... Jeball ...." he beg , imitting Tao. "Hyung , don't bring me to that" Tao warned him too and the others laughing at him. "Please ..." he said again. "No , stop eating dumpling , baoxi" she said , Xiumin smirked , he tickled her stomach and she left the box with dumplings in it to the floor.

Without her notice , Xiumin already ate 2 of her dumplings. "Minseok !!" she yelled and he ranaway from her. "Aigoo , that hyung. He's almost 25 and still acted like a kid" Luhan said while keep eating , "Don't say it , fans were thinking that he's younger than me at the first" Lay said while pointing Xiumin using his chopsticks. "Becayse you're too quiet hyung hahaha" Chanyeol joked and everyone laughing at his words.

"Stop there , you dumplings eater!" she warned him after finally stopped and take a breathe , "I got you instead!" he said from behind her , "You can just eat at home , I made many of it at home" she said. "You didn't tell me" Xiumin said to her , "Ah , since our comeback date was pushed back , it means that I can stay with you , right ?" he clapped his hands in excitement. "Noona , take hyung away. I don't want someone distract my sleep just because he want to eat dumplings" Sehun said.

"Geurae ?" she asked and they al nodding , "And at least , bring us something after that , don't disappear in night and appear suddenly in the early morning , serving us coffee" Kris said too. "Arrasseo , arra , you guys are really noisy" Xiumin spat them back. "As long as I can eat my dumplings" he said and Haena just laughing at him