[Requested ] Yixing

All about Exo Oneshots and Scenarios ( Taking Request )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                  Warning .

                                                             

Requested :GrapeCube

 

         Lay woke up with a smile on his face . It was finally the day of graduation and Luhan had promised him the best gift of his life . Nothing thinking twice he jumped out of bed and cleaned himself up . After brushing his teeth he got dressed in a black form fitting tank top with red skinny jenas. He put on some cologne and went down stairs to be welcomed with a huge birthday cake.

 

                                                                       HAPPY GRADUATION DAY LAYYY~

          Was written across the side . Lay smiled showing his dimples and gave his friends a hug .

 

''You really didn't have to do this.'' He smiled at them while tasting the cake. The guys laughed and patted his back.

''Of course we did , your gonna need all the energy for your gift later.'' Luhan said making the other boys bite there lip holding back laughter . Lay looked at them weirdly but went back to eating his cake.

 

After the actual graduation Luhan took Lay and dragged him off somewhere. The others headed home since they were just guest. Lay was the youngest being only 18 .

 

''Hyung where are we going?'' Lay asked getting tired of walking . His eyes slightly widened when he saw a cute girl waiting for him at the steps of a house . He gulped and tried to hide his blushing cheeks . In all his eighteen years Lay had managed to stay a .

''Don't freak out but follow kystal inside and she will give you your gift . '' Luhan said nicely pushing lay forward .

''Ahh wait.'' Luhan said pulling Lay back and taking his cap and gown .

 

''Hyung a-are you sure about this?'' Lay furrowed his eyebrows . Luhan laughed at how nervous he was , but nodded anyway . Lay watched as Luhan walked off leaving him alone with some stranger .

 

''So your just graduated congrats. '' Krystal took his hand and lead him inside. Lays eyes widened when he saw couples doing nasty things in broad daylight . '' Don't worry .'' Kristal pulled him closer , ''I'll take care of you.''

 

    

 

 

                                                                                        _____________________________________

          When Krystal opened the door there was a huge bed and a chair in the middle of the floor. When Krystal walked in Lay finally noticed she only had a large trench coat on nothing more. He was starting to get a weird feeling so he spoke up.

 

''So w-were is my gift.''

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter