Zitao ( Tao)

All about Exo Oneshots and Scenarios ( Taking Request )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                       

Requested by : pKimKeymint

 

         All of the Exo members were in China promoting there new song Overdose .  It was 3 A.m in the morning and Tao was still practicing the dance that was taking forever to learn . The members were starting to notice Tao coming and going at various hours in the night. Kris and Suho were the most worried since they were the leaders , and they wanted all the members to be healthy . Later that night all the members not including Tao were making there way to the practice room. 

 

   '' Someone call the doctor - '' 

 

  They stopped dead in there tracks , ''Yah, did you hear that?'' Baekhyun whispered to Chanyeol while grabbing his arm like a girl. Chen frowned at there sudden skin ship before scoffing . The members were getting closer to the sound when there eyes widened . Before them was Tao covered in sweat and bruises. 

 

  '' Aish! why can't I get it right!!'' Tao exclaimed growing weak at the knees . His head snapped around when he saw his friends starring at him with wide eyes, well more like his bruises. 

 

   '' Zitao, what happened?'' Kris firm voiced sent chills down the youngers back , Tao walked over to them awkwardly and tried to laugh it off.

''A-Aigoo~ you guys are here , I was just about to get you all so we could practice. '' He lied

''This late at night , Tao it's twelve at night.'' Suho's voice boomed through the whole studio.

''Uhh, yeah...'' He lied again , Chanyeol being one of Tao's closest friends walked over to the boy. Without warning he placed his back hand on Tao's forehead . He flinched when the others cold hand touched his hot forehead. 

 

  ''Yah!! you have a fever you idiot!! Why would you practice in such a situation .'' Chanyeol barked at the other who lowered his head in shame. Kris came between them and slightly pushed them apart. 

 

  '' Calm down Chanyeol.'' Kris said before pulling tao by the arm and pushing him lightly toward the others. 

'' Kai , Sehun take him back to the dorms and give him some medicine .'' Suho said , without complaining

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter