When Jaeh walks back to Exo's dorm covered in bruises and cuts

All about Exo Oneshots and Scenarios ( Taking Request )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                   

 

     J-A-E-H

 

    That was the name known throughout the streets of Seoul. Jaeh the gangster leader of EXO. Of course they were the most feared gang in the entire world. Despite living in Korea they had beat notorious gangs all around the world. The biggest being 2NE1 and BIG BANG in France.

 

Jaeh's p.o.v.

 

    I was walking alone this afternoon. I have been thinking lately about Kai . Everything he does lately just drives me crazy to the point were I can't concentrate .

 

  '' Yah~ look who we have here. Little miss Jaeh is here all alone.'' A familiar voice snickered . My eyes widened in alarm and I turned to the direction of the boys facing me .

 

  '' Ah, Good7? Got7? , long time no see.'' I laughed in there faces. If you have not noticed I tend to have a y way of talking to people. The leader Jb frowned at me before balling up his fist. Thats when I stopped laughing and became serious.

 

''What do you want? '' I boldy said . Even thought I was a little worried because there were seven men and I was the only girl.

 

'' I think it is pretty clear what we want.'' One by one they formed a circle around me . They pushed me back and forth laughing. I frowned and kicked jackson in the crotch.

 

  '' What the hell! I don't have time for your childish games.'' I was getting anger. I wanted to see Kai now.

 

    When they didn't respond I pushed out of there little circle and started walking. I shrieked when someone grabbed my wrist and yanked me back making me fall onto the hard ground . Almost instantly it started raining. My white shirt was not see through and my skirt was slightly torn making it much shorter.

 

   Before I knew it they were attacking me from all angles . All I felt was massive pain throughout my whole body . When they finished they began to walk away.

 

 '' Later Jaeh~ your not as strong as you used to be.'' They laughed running down the street.

 

                Kai kai kai kai kai kai kai kai kai kai kai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter