In Your Eyes

I'll be your Big Brother

Today Minho is going to see my house for the first time. We are standing on the sidewalk next to the block of flats where I live.

‘It’s not as big as yours’ I say. He nods awkwardly.

‘Let’s go by the elevator. It’s pretty high’ I suggest but he is completely against it.

‘Why you are like this?’ I want to know. Why even thinking about the elevator is making him feel so uncomfortable?

You can go if you want. I will go by stairs. I hate elevators. They are so small. Like a cage. So he has claustrophobia too? God, this boy is just scared of everything! I finally agrees and we goes by stairs to the 11th floor. I think I’m going to die. My flat is small and in the huge mess. I’m just a young man. I’m not really into tiding. Minho sits on the couch and smiles brightly.

I like it in here. It looks so much like you. Just like I imagined. I smile too. He is so cute. I point the piano.

‘I heard that you can play. Would you like to play with me? I have a song that we can play in a duet’ he stands up and sits next to me on the branch. He is so close. I show him chords and we start. It’s so perfect. Like a scene from drama or something. I don’t know when I start to sing.

Remember that day when we first met?
Dazzling and radiant eyes that gave me such a day
Thank you for what you gave me

I knew it from the start
I wasn’t sure what, but we sounded like it was a destiny



When I’ve sang this line he made a mistake and stopped playing. He turns his head in my direction and I just do it. I know I shouldn’t but still I’m doing it. I’m kissing Choi damn Minho! What the hell? He is my Little Brother. I don’t care. When I break the contact he raises his hand and touches his lips confused. Then he touches my face. My nose, my cheeks, my eyes. I smile.

‘What’s your dream, Minho?’ I ask randomly.

To have a time machine. And yours?  He replies without hesitation. What have happened in the past?! I want to know it! Tell me!

‘You kissing me back’ He stares at me not knowing what to do. He looks at the window and takes the blinds down. Then he comes back. He gets closer and kisses me. It’s so magical. In this moment I know he is someone special. Minho is unique and I have to protect him.

‘Why did you take the blinds down?’ I ask.

My bodyguard is possibly watching us. I didn’t want appa to know about what happened. Not like this. I think I’ll never get used to all this strange things that rich people have. Rest of the day we spend talking, talking and talking. Or I should probably say talking and writing and talking. Minho is completely relaxed in my company. I cook noodles for us and we eat on the floor. For a while I even forget about all Minho’s problems. Suddenly Minho asks:

You know where Chopin was from? I raise my eye brow because I wasn’t expecting this kind of question.

‘Was he from France?’ I guess hoping that this answer is correct.

No. He was from Poland.

‘So?’ I have no idea what he is up to.

Let’s go there. I would like to go there with you. Travel to Europe?! It is so expensive!

I will pay. You know that I can afford this. He writes like he is reading in my mind. I sigh.

‘Let’s talk about this later, ok?’ I ask. It’s getting late and Minho has to go. So many things happened today. He saw my house, we played piano, we kissed and he offered me a journey. He also invited me to his house tomorrow because he wanted to show me something special. I’m really looking forward to it.

Choi Minho, are we already a couple?  

 

Hi everyone! Another chapter is done! We had the first Onho scene! The lyrics of the song is english translation of In Your Eyes by Onew. You can listen to it while reading. And I thought that a journey to Chopin's homeland will be very romantic. What special Minho has prepared for Onew? Follow this story if you want to find out. Comments are demanded! Oh-Kay fighting!