Meeting New People

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

"What should I wear today?" I take out all my clothes to try but I still have no idea what to wear.
Knock~knock~knock~knock
"Com'n" while I were busied with my clothes Jiyong has came in my room with the blank expression.
"What's bring you to my room?" I teasing him a little.
"I came here just want to tell you that tonight I won't come back home" he spoke to me while he was leaning against the door frame. I quickly turn to him.
"Wae?" I feel so upset when he told me that.
"It's none of your business" he went out without looking at me. I feel like I was got a slap on the face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 


Ms. Park has called me in this early morning that's why I have to dressed up nicely because she said it was important. I have already waiting in her room thirty minutes but she not yet show up.
"Did I make you waiting for me so long?" She walking in room and wear a smile on her face as usual.
"Aniyo~ Park Bom-ssi" I spoke polite to her.
"Hahaha~ I can't hold it anymore _______-ah" she laughing out "When I heard you speak to me formal like this"
"Because unnie started it first" Park Bom and I were close to each other even she's my boss but she always taking care of me like her little sister. "What's the impotent that you want me to do unnie?"
"Today I want to go to take our company partner Mr. Lee at the airport"
"When does he arrive here?"
"9:30"
"Whoa I have only thirty minutes less" I got shock because she just told me. I hurry go to the airport don't want to west more time.


I have looked at my watch one hundred times already but there has no sign of that guy.
"Did Bom unnie gaving me the wrong flight?" I take his photo to see again and look at the people who walking out.
"There he is" I talked to myself.
"Seunghyung-ssi" I called but he didn't hear "Lee Seunghyung-ssi!" I calling him again from the back loudly. He looking around to find who calling him. "Over here" I jumping and raising up my arms high.
"Annyunghaseyo Mr. Lee, je ireumenun _______ imida" I introduce myself and bowing down 90° to him for the respecting.
"Why wasn't Bom come to taking me?" He sound was very disappointed.
"Park Bom-ssi was busy so she let me came to take you instead" I speak polite to explaine him. He pulling his suitcase and walking very fast.
"What are you waiting for?" He hissing.
"O~ ne ne" I walk fast follow him.


"Do you want to go to the hotel first or somewhere else Seunghyungm-ssi?" I asked him when we reach at the car parking lot. He opens his hand to me.
"Ne?" I look so curios at his action.
"Key! Give me the car key" he speaking so harsh.
"Why don't you go inside or wait until I go to open the door for you?" He tie up his eyebrows to me again. On the way I didn't speak any word because a good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter