Problem

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

I went back home and prepared to blame Jiyong that has left me alone there. When I step inside the house  I see all the light are turn off "Maybe he not yet come home" I talked alone. I laying on the couch and throw the key to the table, but suddenly I remember that he just came back a few week how can he get home by himself. When I think about that making me worry about him "I have to find that dork" I get up from the couch prepare to go out, suddenly all the lights in my house turning on and I see Jiyong leaning against the wall. 
"Are you a ghost" I yelling at him because he has frightened me. He doesn't talk or look back at me,  he just turn his direction to his room. 
"Yah~ what's wrong with you" I pulled him to face me "Why..."
"I'm tired goodnight" Jiyong talked cut and releasing his hand from me.
"What did I have done to him" I murmuring and trying to figure out every I have done with him.

------------------------------------------------

Jiyong haven't talked to me since the night we came back from the dinner. I didn't know what happened to him. Everytime I trying to approach him, he always ignored me. I admit the truth it was so sad when he acting like this. He usually disturb my day but now he not like that anymore, I can see his face only when he going out and coming back. My life has changed since the day have his present.
Beep~beep~beep~beep
"Annyung" I don't have any feeling to the phone right now.
"_______-ssi" it's a girl voice "If that _______-ssi number" she asking me once again.
"Ne it's me _______" I wonder who is she "And may I..."
"Can you come out to have some drink with me" she speaks before I can open my mouth "I'll wait for you at Sunset cafe at the next blog near your house" she has already hang up the phone. I go in my to change the clothes for meet that mysterious girl. I'm ready to go but Jiyong, he not yet come home and I don't know when will Jiyong come back, so I take the stick note to write down 'The food I have already cooked, when you hungry you can put it in the oven for heat up' it's the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter