Is This The End or A New Start?

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

 

I dress up nicely today for no reason because my feeling told me that I have dress up perfect for today. While I was looking myself in the mirror suddenly my phone vibrated. I check who leaf message to me.

~You're lie to me _______-ah~ I look at the name it was Jina. 

"Maybe she know that Doojoon wants to meet me" I put the phone back and looking myself once again. "I should ask a help from Jiyong" I walking out of my room hoping that Jiyong still home. "Jiyong" I open my mouth to call his name.

"What?" he came out from somewhere "Why did you have to yelled like this?" I smile shyly to him.

"Jiyong do you free today?" I make puppy eyes but he doesn't care to look at me. Heartless.

"Yes and what?" his eyes focus on the tv.

"I want you to go out with me" Jiyong turns to me quickly with surprise expression.

"Are you sick?" he touching my forehead. I slapping away.

"I'm serious Jiyong" I tie my eyebrows "I want you to be accompany with me today"

"Why I need to do this?" he didn't care about what I just said. "You can ask a help from the guy name Seungri instead"

"Jiyong but only you who can help me" I sitting next to him. "You already knew about Doojoon and I"

"Him?" He repeated. I nod.

"Ne I promised to go out with him today but I can't go alone with him because I don't want his fiancé upset"

"If you don't want her to be upset why did you agree to go out with him?" Jiyong not really care about me. 

"I thought its okay because we like an old friend meeting but Jina message to me this morning and I think I should bring you with me" Jiyong smirks.

"If I help what do I get from you?" 

"Ji please agree with me because we have only 30 minutes less" I begging him.

"But I have nothing to respond back" Jiyong walking pass me. I following him around.

"What do you want back to respond?" I asked with annoying tone. He smile.

"I'll tell you whenever I want it" I tie up my eyebrows to him. "Let's go" suddenly Jiyong pulling me with him.

 

Jiyong and I arrived at the amusement park when Doojoon and I have a meet. I looking around to find Doojoon.

You've got a message~

~Sorry _______-ah I can't meet you because I have to leave in five minutes with her....bye jagiya hope you'll be live happy....saranghaeyo~ I looking at my phone

"Bye oppa" I smiling to myself.

"You called me oppa" Jiyong shocks. I glare at him.

"Even you're older than me but I won't call you oppa" I tough out.

"Yah~" he shouts. "When will he come?" Jiyong asked while he and drinking the water.

"He doesn't come" I wear sad smile. "Let's go back home and I don't have to own you back"

"Who said that?" Jiyong raises his eye.

"Because you didn't do anything yet" I crossing my arms.

"But I already come here with you" his face closing to mine.

"It-it's up to you just get your idiot face away from me" I holding my bag between us.

"Okay let's play" I tie my eyebrows. 

"Play what?"

"Even he didn't come that doesn't mean we can't have fun right?" Jiyong winks back make my body nearly melt because of his gorgeous face. I looking away when Jiyong holding my hand and running into the amusement park. "What do you want to play?"

"I-I don't know" I try my best not letting him catch I'm shy.

"Let's ride the roller coaster" Jiyong look like a kid that seeing a new toy.

"You can go alone" I excuse.

"Ah huh! You're scare" he tapping my cheek.

"Ani" I make wry face.

"So come with me" Jiyong dragging me along with him. After with got off the roller coaster I feel very dizzy. "Are you okay?" Jiyong asked.

"You see I'm okay" I mocked. Jiyong smile shyly.

 

No one POV


Seungri wasn't on his mind because he was thinking about you all day.

"Oppa what's wrong with you today?" Nana asked with curious face.

"Nothing?" Seungri was the type of guy who like to flirt with the girl that stay next to him and he also make fun with Nana all day too.

"Because of _______-ah?" Nana add innocently. Seungri turns to Nana with sock expression.

"Aniyo~" Seungri yelling loudly.

"Yo Seungri-ah why did you have to yelled" Top walking toward these two kids. Even Top just met Seungri but he likes Seungri as his younger brother.

"It's okay hyung" Seungri makes annoying face. "Where's Bom noona?" Seungri looking through Top's shoulder.

"Yah~ Seungri-ah why did you have to ask about my girlfriend?" Top putting his arm around Seungri's neck.

"Hyung" Seungri choking and trying to release himself.

"Tabi what're you doing to him?" Bom just stapled into the room blaming her boyfriend. Top releases Seungri and messy Seungri's hair.

"I'm just played with him, right dongsang?" Top touching his shoulder to Seungri's shoulder but Seungri turns away.

"Unnie if I didn't know them before I'll think they're sibling" Bom nods with smile and high give with Nana.

"Who want to be his sibling?" they shout at the same time.

"See" Nana added.

"Don't be like this my two Seunghyung" Bom putting her arms around these tow guy's shoulder. Nana stops talk and looking at her watch.

"When does Jiyong oppa comes?" Nana pouts.

"Oh yeah where's _______-ah?" Bom asked because she notices that didn't see you today.

"Just told me that she is busy today" Seungri sighs.

"Oh-hoo! that's why this play boy being silane today" Top teasing Seungri.

"An-ani I'm-I'm just feeling not well today" Seungri quickly argued.

"Really oppa" Nana touching Seungri's forehead and her forehead. "You're normal oppa"

"But now I'm fine" Seungri starting red. Top and Bom looking at each other then laughing.

"Should I call him?" Nana talked to herself but Bom hears.

"Ne you should call him before other girl steal him" Bom laid her face next to Nana.

"Unnie" Nana socked.

"If you want to know you should call him" Bom smiles.

"Yah~ what's going on with this girl" Seungri messy his hair of annoying. Bom, Nana and Top change their attention to Seungri all. "What are you looking?" Seungri pretending not to know when he knew all of them looking at him.

Jiyong oppa is calling~

Everyone starring at Nana because of her ringtone record. Nana smiles shyly and showing her phone to them.

"Hey Nana" Jiyong welcoming Nana "Have you had a breakfast already?"

"I'm ready oppa and how about you" Nana is the kind of sweet talking girl.

"I'm prepare to go now"

"Oh!"

"Em~ I want to tell you that I don't go today"

"I get it" Nana nods sadly.

"Kwon Jiyong what the heck are you doing?" Nana heard a very familiar voice from other line. "Bye Nana now I'm busy" Jiyong hang up.

"What did he say?" Bom asked quickly.

"He busy" Nana sigh and put her phone down. "Maybe he's stay with his date"

"Don't be silly maybe he really busy" Bom caressing Nana's back lightly.

 

Your POV


Jiyong takes my phone and turn it off. He said went out with him he doesn't like anyone to disturb but he can talk the phone.

"Give my phone back" I hitting him but this guy can escape easily.

"When we back home I'll give you back" Jiyong smiles like psycho.

"You you" I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter