chapter 04.

a jerk,I am.

it was midnight when you got home. you saw you dad's death glare coming from upstairs. you ignored him and went to kitchen to get some water. you let out a heavy sigh. 

"what's with the sigh? i believe you didn't attend school today?"

your dad asked sounding serious. 

"dad,i'm don't want to bicker so please. i'm tired enough"

you said weakly.

"do you think i'm not tired of you and your attitude?!"

"dad st-"

"do you have any idea what time is it now?!"

"dad enough!"

you began to tremble. you can't handle it anymore. you were tired enough from crying earlier. you had enough. 

"LEE JINAH!"

you closed you eyes holding back those hot tears.

"by tomorrow get your act together and be brepared"

your dad said and let out a sigh before leaving you dumbfounded.

 

you looked into the mirror and was suprised how horrible you looked. that guy was right. 
swollen eyes.
messy hair.
dry lips.

a complete package as a zombie. 

what was his name again. woohyuk? woollim? ah woohyun!

"woo..hyun" you said his name slowly. it sounds so perfect. without even realising you had a smile formed on your lips. the smile gets wider and turned into a grin.

 

"morning my daughter"

your mum greeted you with a smile.

"morning mum"

you greeted her back trying hard not to sound sad.

the breakfast was silence. your dad paid no attention to your existence. you too, paid none to him. while your mum was looking all worried. you know what she was thinking. the bond between you and your dad. or the wedding perhaps? as far as you could remember you grew up with your grandma back then in the village you spent so much time with her until you reached 9 and she passed away. the next day you refused to eat, you turned into a completely different person in and out. things got worse when your parents came and brought you back to seoul. they couldn't understand you. no one could. there are times, where you wonder, are these two even your parents? 

"stop playing with the cereals. if you don't want to eat them then leave. it's so distracting."

that woke you up from your thoughts. you then stuffed in as much as you can. you lift up the bowl and gulped the milk. wiping your lips with the back of your hand. you were about to leave but not that easy.

"i already told you last night didn't i? i think you also need to learn some manners. be prepared tonight we are meeting the kim's"

"i'm going out. don't worry i'll be back as soon as possible"

you tried to sound as nice as you could. 

 

 

coffee. all you need now is coffee. a cup of coffee. that will do. speaking of coffee that made you remember that woohyun guy not knowing why but you decided to go to the same cafe hoping to see the same guy. you can't help but smile.
 

"a cup of mocha please"

you chose the same spot as yesterday. before plucking into your ipod you looked around searching for a familiar figure. you sighed. what were you thinking duh.

"hey searcing for me?"

your eyes widened and jumped out of shock. 

"ww-hat"

"were you looking for me?"

woohyun settled down in front of you . with a killer smile not leaving his face making your heart flutter.

"psch stop the "

"whoop not bad"

"what?"

"a girl cursing?"

"what's so bad about that?"

"no i just thought girls would you know,would always be careful and don't curse straight away?"

"your are talking to the wrong girl then. just go before i get pissed off"

but deep inside you wished for him to stay and keep you company

"why don't you go because this is my cafe"

that broke your heart into pieces. you shot him a death glare before getting ready to leave.

"hey relax i was just joking"

"there's always a nicer way to joke around. and i can't deal with jokes easily just so you know"

"okay okay i'm sorry alright? mind telling me your name?"

"why should i"

"because i want to know"

"why would you want to know a stranger that has nothing to do with you?"

"because i think i'm getting interested in you"

"do you always joke around like this?"

"i guess so"

"are flirting ?!"

"why would you think such a thing?"

"isn't that guy always do?"

"do you want me to flirt with you then?"

woohyun smirked. this guy is sure something. you were getting annoyed but nervous at the same time. a small bickering with this guy made you forget the world. your heart began to flutter even more. 

"don't worry i'm not those kind of guys. i'm sorry if my existence made you felt uncomfortable you see i was trying to be nice to my customer. hehe. have a nice day miss!"

your heart ache knowing that he only sees you as a customer. you tried so hard to show no emotions or attractions towards him. right when he was about to leave you can't help but having this strange feeling inside. you wanted him to stay. putting your ego as low as you could. 

"jinah. lee jinah"

and with that woohyun smiled and went away from your sight.

i thought you would stay.you frowned.


i felt like everything here is just so draggy and boring as well. sigh............................................. x.x

your dearest,
x.