chapter 03.

a jerk,I am.

you decided not to go to school today with your thoughts wandering around there's no way you could deal with school . you had no idea where your were going with your heart crying . with no one is comforting you,with no one to listen to your struggles, with no one to hug you...

 

no one.

you didn't even realise you were crying ((while walking to be exact)) until you bumped into someone. that brings you back to reality. 

"sssorry" you muttered.

"it's okay miss be careful!"

the person said cheerfully.

you then quickened your pace not wanting anyone including the person you bumped into just now to see how horrible you look. no one . no one is allowed to see your tears. no one..
 

you ended up having a cup of coffee in a very peaceful cafe. you were sitting in the corner of the cafe with your ipod plucked into your ears listening to some of your favorite songs. after a while,you ended up sleeping. they are lullaby to you. 

there's this guy who had his eyes on you ever since you entered the cafe. he's the owner of this cafe. he recognised you. you were the one who bumped into him earlier. he recognised your school uniform and your messy hair. his eyes softened at the sight you were sleeping .slowly, he went sitting in front of you. and that was the moment he felt something that clenched his heart. your frown. you were forwning while sleeping. he keeps staring at you until the sky gets darker. 

 

you slowly tilted your head and looked up to see a guy who was smiling towards you. only to get you startled. you plucked out your ipod.

the both of you keep staring at each other for like 5 minutes. you didn't even bother to ask his name or how long have he been sitting there. 

 

"you looked horrible"

he broke the silence. 

"thanks"

was all you said.

"you sure had a bad dream don't you?"

you frowned.

"hey"

"stop frowning"

the both of you stared at each other all over again. and this time it's not just stare,you felt something.
something different. no one ever asked you to stop frowning and such. you can't describe how it feels but it's just something that softened you a bit.

after like 10 minutes. you stood up and left some money on the table. 

"i'm woohyun"


sorry to keep you waiting. i know i've been neglecting this story for like forever. i'm so sorry. i was trying to focus on study and improve my writing at the same time. i hope i don't dissapoint any of you for this chapter and i hope it's not too draggy as well. once again i'm so so so sorry.

your dearest,
x.