chapter 05.

a jerk,I am.

"who are you and what are you doing here in my room. get out"

you said getting annoyed upon seeing stranger in your room. no one . no one steps in your room without permission. it's private. and rude. 

"i-i was asked to help you getting ready for tonight's dinner with the kim's"

the girl who you believed in her 20's replied to you while looking down the whole time.

"i don't need help. i am 17 and i know how to manage myself. what the hell is going on damn it"

"b-but i will get scolded i-i-if i-"

"i don't want to hear a thing form you shut your mouth up and get the hell out of here"

"can you at least listen once. do you know how horrible you look? let me do my work and get paid. whatever you say i need the money. do you know how much i need it ? i promise to leave right after everything's done."

the girl said while looking up at you. you noticed she was getting teary. you didn't expect her to suddenly shot you with all of these words so suddenly. gosh this girl is scary and weird. but she managed to soften you at some points. you sighed before realeasing your messy ponytail. the girl smiled. 

 

you looked into your reflection in the mirror. you looked different. totally different. you held your hand up to your face . next . your hair. it was only light make up on your face. you still looked as natural as before but more like a human being now. as for your hair it was neatly done with wavy hair. 

"see you are so beautiful. you look stunning now"

the girl said . you know she was sincere. 

"t-t-thank you. i never receive such compliment before"

you said turning around to look at her. you were getting teary. the next thing you know you were in a warm hug. you closed you eyes and slowly reaching you hands on her back. 

"here is your dress. i think white suits you well."

"do i really have to wear this crap? i mean seriously a dress?"

"oh hey cmon,it's only below your knee. oh you'll be wearing heels as well"

"WHAT THE HELL"

"i thought girls wear stuff like these?"

she let out a laugh.

"not me"

"but hey cmon-"

you grabbed the dress and heels and changed into them immediately. you know she was smiling ear to ear . damn only this time. 

"hey ho-"

you noticed she has gone and frowned. 

"what's your name?"

you can't help but ask no one but yourself sadly. you sighed. 

 

"oh my goodness is this really my daughter?"

"who was the girl earlier? the one who you paid to change me into a women?"

that was the first thing you asked pretending not to hear your mum's compliment on you.

"you're so funny my dear. she is jane. her name is jane lee"

you smiled.

 

you were not wearing the heels you were supposed to instead,you changed into a pair of sneakers. a black sneakers. you found annoying wearing heels as you keep tripping. it was so uncomfortable to walk. 

"who told you to change into this crap?"

sighed , here you go .

"dad,i'm not used to heels plus i keep tripping"

you were expecting him to force you wearing the heels instead, he shook his head and just sighed. he began to drive to the kim's. right the kim's. you wonder how your future husband looks like. you closed your eyes only to remind you of your conversation with woohyun. you promised yourself to see him again. this time not as a customer but a friend . along with jane. you once again smiled at the thoughts of these two.

 

"oh look who is here"

you believe this man is your future  father-in-law. the both of them shake hands and exchange words ah you know those parents to parents talking. 

"so this is my future daughter-in-law?"

"jinah. lee jinah"

you said politely. you don't know if emotionless is consider as polite. you smiled bitterly. 

"i know i know. from now on you can call me dad"

he said with a smile. whatever he said sounds sincere so you don't bother much. as long as he's nice to you everything is fine. yes everything will be fine. pushing away whatever thoughts you had,you managed to put a sincere  smile . you just don't want to think too much.

the both lee's and kim's settled down at the dining table including you. and here goes the very important moment where your future husband finally appeared. you gotta admit that he was so goodlooking . his sharp eyes. his pinky lips. his fluffy hair. you were amazed for a moment. damn . he had this smile plastered and never leaving his face. 

"hello mr kim" 

he bowed towards your father.

"hello mrs kim"

he bowed towards your mother.

when he finally looked up and it was finally your turn you noticed the smile gets wider. 

"h-hello my future wife"

you managed to smile awkwardly. cringe but he seems cheerful to your suprise. you thought he would go against this stupid marriage and act all cold but no. he suprised you a lot. or this is just an act? 

after the dinner,your parents left you alone with your oh-so-future-husband. they told you to have some bonding time with him. a completely stranger to you and you were looking completely annoyed. the both of you were standing in the balcony enjoying the night breeze filling with awkward silence and tension. or was it just you?

"you know,i don't care about this marriage anymore. i don't even want to know who you are. as much as i wanted to end this but no i can't . if this is what he really wants then this is it. we can get married based on contract and i promised you no one will knows. we do what we want . chase what we want. we'll go trough this for 6 months deal?"

you broke your silence in your way.

"myungsoo. i am kim myungsoo"

he said smiling. 

"i don't want to know"

you replied in annoyance.

"but you have to. we'll be leaving under the same roof what do you expect"

"like i said earl-"

"i can't believe you are this stupid. do people like you still exist? contract? 6months? then what? ignore each other existance? psch. you read too much stupid novels sweetie. you don't know the future. you don't know what can happen in 6 months. luckily you parents can't read your mind or they'll get more dissapointed in you"

he wasn't angry. he sounds calm. but you were boling at the moment.

"you know nothing "

you said clenching you fist. 

"i know"

"i'll make sure you regret this marriage"

"no wonder you're wearing a dress with a sneakers HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

"YAH!" 


gosh finally . i've been writing since morning. phew. anw thank so much to those who just subscribed and comments. it encouraged me more to write and improve every now and then. hoping to see more comments :D

your dearest,
x.