One

An Unforgettable Love

                                                

"Okay, okay I will eat my vitamins once I get there," I let out a chuckle and rolled my eyes.

"I just don't want you to get sick," my mom nagged as she got the luggage out of the trunk.

"Let me go get my ticket and I will come back," I ignored my mother walking towards the ticket booth,  unlocking my phone to have found 2 new messages awaiting for me to reply back to.

Message one: ' Kim Joonmyeon'

     'Hey, where are you?'

Message two: 'Dad'

'Have a safe trip.'

 

I tapped my feet impatiently and wrapped myself around my thin jacket that somewhat kept me warm. The morning was filled with dark and gloomy clouds that hung over the mob of highschool students who were about to set sails to the same destination I was looking forward to. I was excited to vacation off without my family and Joonmyeon. This was the first time my over protective parents would let me travel and I am siezing that opportunity to visit a beautiful place- Jeju Island. Being the adventurous person I was, I won a boat trip to Jeju Island with a help from good friend whose parents owned Sewol. They were giving their customers a free round trip for three nights four days. What an amazing offer, right?!

"Hey, thank you for the boat trip, maybe we can go shopping after I come back?" I asked Linda over the phone.

"Sure, why not?"

"NEXT!" The lady inside the ticketbooth yelled startling my conversation with Linda.

"I have to go." 

"Okay, have a safe trip." 

"Here's your ticket," the lady slammed the ticket on the counter," when they call you bring all your luggage to the entrance of the boat." She pointed to the perfect view of the Sewol boat floating in the everlasting sea. I just nodded my head and took the ticket to get out of her view before she would slam another ticket to another customer. I jogged back to the parking lot there I stood staring at my mother and Suho, Joonmyeon, talking to one other not inviting me into their conversation.

"I am really going to miss yelling at her..." my mother's voice hinted with sadness.

"I think we are all going to miss yelling at her," Suho's laugh, lightening the mood.

"HEY, I have feelings!" I stomped over to them.

"You have feelings," Kai pointed to me holding his stomach from to much laughter,"since when?"

"Don't be mean to my girlfriend!" Suho scoffed and stood by my side.

"Hehe, she's taller that leader Suho," Lay whispered to Xuimin.

"I heard that!" Suho was clearly annoyed by s teasing him.

"Haha, nice one Lay," Sehun giggled.

"Okay well the boat is about to leave in about 15 minutes," I looked at my watch that ticked with every minute left with my mother and the 12 men.

"Should we get ready then?" Suho turned towards me with an assuring look.


During the 15 minute we all had together, we decided to hang out on the pier that overlooked the murky sea. I dragged Suho by his hands and we walked on the shoreline of the beach. It was peaceful and awkward. I stopped and turned towards Suho.

"Suho..."

"Mmmhmm..."

"I am going to miss you...haha," the corners of my lips formed a curve of happiness.

He let out big sigh and suddenly without a second guess he wrapped his arms around me.

"I am going to miss you, too," he whispered into my ears. 

With only five minutes to spare, we headed back to the pier where the others waited for us. I was excited yet it felt as if I wasn't ready to travel off without my parents and Suho. The luggages was placed at my feet while we all gathered to say our farewells with long hugs and repetitive phrases of 'I will miss you' or 'Have a safe trip'. The intercom had just annouced-

"We will be boarding in five minutes."

I hugged Suho one last time before I gathered my suitcases and backpack that was strapped along my shoulders.

"Bye, I will be back shortly," I waved and entered the crowded boat. 

"Wait!" Suho grasped me by the elbow.

"Yes, Suho," I frowned, curious why he was stopping me from entering the boat.

"Here turn around," he instructed me. I obeyed his instructions and did as what he wanted me to do. He placed my hair to one side and pulled out a 'S' necklace. He hooked on the necklace that was decorated with diamonds around my neck. I traced my fingers along the expensive necklace.

"Uhh, I should give-" I was cut by Suho.

"No, keep it, it is a gift from me," he was red as a tomato," I was supposed to give it to you the other day on our date but-"

Since he cut off my sentence, I kissed him on the cheek and embraced him in my arms one last time before I left.

"I told myself I wouldn't be crying," my words were all over the place and tears that streamed down my face,"but it's all your fault, Suho."

"Ah, don't cry..." he hands that away my tear-stained face.

"It's all your fault," I pouted," I hate you."

"I know you love me," he was still in my arms.

"I have to go."

"Okay."

"Okay," I waved one last time.

I settled down and placed my belongings next to me. I couldn't help but smiled and keep my eyes on the beautiful necklace that was embellished with a 'S' that was meant for Suho. I took one last glance at the 12 men and my mother who was now leaving the pier and going back home.


 

This boat trip will change the course of fate.

Love will not be the same nor the person that we love be the same.

Time will tear us apart.

People will come into our lives and change everything.

Harships will come along our ways and destroy us.

Do not give up.


 

Comments, Subscribing and Upvoting is appreciated!~ :D
ENJOY!