I just want to be close to you!

Blessed or Messed??

The following week,it would be your first day in school.Your uniform was hung in your cardboard already.

 

The day seems to pass pretty fast and it was night time.You went to the dining room and was the last to reach.

Food were served after you came and Everyone starts to eat.Everyone has their individual dishes.

"After tomorrow,you're going to the new school.Are you excited?"Uncle Mato asked. 

"I'm a little nervous.It's a new environment and everything is going to be different."You said.

"It's alright.You have 4 of the boys joining you together.It's going to be just fine."

You heard Baekhyun making the annoyed hiss.

After dinner,Everyone went back to their room.It was different for your family.You always watch television with your father after dinner but for this family,it was cold and the house was always quiet.

You sighed and went back to your room.Just Then, you thought of an idea,to have a talk with Suho since He was the nicest you knew among the 6 boys.

You walked out of your room and walked to Suho 's room.You knocked onto his door.

There was no response. 

 

You heard a door opened and you spun around to the direction.Baekhyun was out of his room.

You thought that you could perhaps talk to him and so gave it a try.

"Erm... Hey."You approached him.

"What is it?"He asked rudely.

"Do you hate me?Why are you so mean..?"

"If you don't like it,Then leave."

"Did I do something wrong? "

Baekyun took a step closer to you.

"I've always hated girls.All they do is fangirl over hot guys and they're weaker than boys."

"But...you've never seen me fangirl."

"Your face tells me you do."

"I just want to be close to everybody. Please don't do this to me..."

"Ah well good luck for that. I don't like you and you can't change the fact."

Then,He walked off to the stairs and down to the first floor.

You went back to your room.

"Arghhhh!!! Being all friendly and kind...I can't take this anymore! "

 

You were bored and didn't know what to do.You spun around on your chair.Just Then,you decided to walk around the house.Since it was big and beautiful. 

After showering,you wore your pink heart shaped pajamas.You closed your door and took the stairs to the third floor.The third floor was dark as though there weren't any light entering there.

"What could happen if I go there right?I mean...who would put traps or scary things there right? "You asked yourself before you took the last step to the third floor.

You did not turn back and continue walking.It was dark and there were No lamps hung here.As you continued to walk deeper,the place got darker. 

 

Suddenly,you heard someone's voice.

"What are you doing here?"

You jumped and made a soft scream. 

Kyungsoo, who was leaning against the wall,approached you.

"Why are you here?This place is owned by me."

"But I thought your room is at the second-"

"Ya But this is my territory. "

"Suho didn't tell me..I was curious."

Kyungsoo did not say anything.

"So you're curious about this floor?"He said after the silence.

"Yes.It's dark and the only place without lamps. "

"That's Why I like it here.Peace and silence.When you look out of the window,the moon shines and That's the only light source in this room."

"I see..."

 

"Now go Back to your room and sleep."Kyungsoo said and turned his back at you.

"I'm bored..."

"You Like to watch anime?"

"What's that?"

Kyungsoo looked at you as thought you were stupid.

"Just come here. LET's watch together."

He held your hand and brought you deeper into the darkness.You did not know there was a door until He opened it.

He switched on the light and both of you entered.

"Why dont you watch it with the other boys?"You asked and sat down on the sofa. 

"They don't seem to Like what I Like."

"You all don't seems to be close..It's like a family always play around and all But I don't see you all-"

"Cuz we're different."

You knew you should not say any  further.

Kyungsoo switched on the television which is connected to his laptop. 

"Prince of tennis."You read the title.

"It's great stuff."

Kyungsoo seems to treat you like a male.Or is it He is comfortable with you.But you two just knew each other.

You smiled.

"At least some people communicate with me well.Unlike Baekhyun."You thought to yourself.

 

"Any idea Why Baekhyun is so mean to me?"You asked.

"Is He?"

"Ya..."

"I dont know.He's like that."

"Is there something I can do to stop him from being mean?"

"kiss him."Kyungsoo said and made a face.

"What was that!Hahahaha!! "You laughed at his face.It was the first time you laughed after your father's death.

Kyungsoo stopped and stared at you.

"You're really pretty when you laugh."He said.

"What?"You were controlling your laughter.

"Can I kiss you?"He asked.

You stopped laughing.Your face turned rosy red.

Kyungsoo broke the stare and looked away.

"It was a joke."He said.

You heaved a sigh of relief. 

"You scared me."You said.

"Can We always  watch anime together?"He asked while looking at you again.

You tilted your head and smiled.

"Sure!"